Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is a short update of 4th feb,the updater has not post the update so i have to do it

Rahul shows to Mahi and T/T the locker where all the money and the jewellery are gone.Mahi and the rest are shock.On other hand,Kamya ask to Sapna where is Angad?Sapna says i dont know..Angad take the body of Gauri and throw it in the water.Angad then calls Kamya and says to her that he is going to Singapore as his dad was missing him.Angad says good bye to Kamya..Shabd,Kamya is thinking that Gauri has steal the jewellery,the money and ran away.Sapna support what Kamya said..Mahi says i dont't believe that Gauri can do this..Durga&Cherry had an argue.Cherry says to Durga u must have forgetten that u had burn Soni alive.Durga leave.Jeet enters.Cherry and Jeet dance.In some village,they show some peoples who are dancing.A boy does a show there with a girl.The girl enters and its Soni.The guy name is Jumbru.Episode ends on Soni face.
Edited by *Sallu* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
finally soni is back. kamya is so dumb
Aish-mahi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am glad that Soni is back, but I want to see more Angad scenes and now that Soni is back the serial will focuse on Sno-Jeet-Cherry drama!!!!! 😒

I hope that they show more attention to Angad and not Soni!!!!!!!!!!!
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!

soni's back! yay!
far1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good news that soni is back.don't know she remeber anything or not , maybe like jeet forget her past.