danharryiel thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Since no1 post the update, i post it

It turns out that it wasn't Rano but Guddo who had lit up the diya( i was sure rano is not like that, i mean she know dat ever1 hate her). The frowns towards Rano give way to smiles as Guddo childishly makes everyone take the arti. Rano can't wait to leave but is forced to wait until sukhi reaches to pick her and Guddo up. Ranbir scares Rano by faking being caught by Preet the previous night as he'd come to meet Rano in her room. Just then, Tina, Shanno's sister from Canada surprises Ranbir. Rano gets uncomfortable with the familiarity between Ranbir and Tina. The entire household greets Tina very warmly, while Rano watches like an outsider. Tina questions Guddo about her prince charming. She realizes having forgotten something for Shanno in her car and just then Sukhi enters and she mistakes him to be a driver instead. All get uncomfortable with the awkwardness and sukhi is seemingly insulted. As Rano goes to fetch her belongings as they set to leave, Tina apologizes to her for the misunderstanding and ends up dropping her purse there. Guddo also joins in to help Tina gather her tidbits together, while sukhi stands in a corner and stealthily steals Tina's diamond necklace. Just then Rano comes out and questions him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thx for you hardworkđź‘Źđź‘Ź
danharryiel thumbnail