Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Yea already feel like hitting Jaggu-Virat for thinking of doing something BAD for the wedding!!

WHY was that shooting done?!! Idiots!

RR was simply fantabulous ..
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One of BT trademarks isn't it to tape things and then use to blackmail or do baadnami.
ronitfan thumbnail
Well no one has done it on a wedding day .. and I dont think this is for blackmail .. this seems to be being done for sensationalism of some kind .. to tamper his image in the business circles ..

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sukhi main aa gayi. Thank you so much for the update.

Finally shaadi ho gayi. Achcha cliffhangar diya hai for next week. Will the consignment be done? What are Virat-Jaggu going to do with the tape? And the most important thing Kya Hoga Santo Ka. I really feel sorry for this girl and the situation she is in.
ronitfan thumbnail
Hemaaa !!

Welcome riiii !!

So good that you're here .. today was a gem of an episode .. I could feel all the emotions - and strangely- I felt DM and Santo's emotions with the same intensity .. unbelievable stuff !!

LOADS better than I thought it'd be!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Aasiya was very good today...RR is always brilliant, so today when he just walked off, first he threw the garland and then just walked off, that was really sad yaar...Aasiya's face portrayed all the real emotions....

U know there was no overacting during the vidai...they all looked really sad, without a lot of glycerine use..

Mongi was the cutest.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm speechless guys with too much of emotions.....I'm so happy I feel like crying my eyes out....

thank SukhπŸ€—

awesome update my dear.
ashwitha thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the updateπŸ€—...missed an wonderful epiπŸ€”....will watch the repeat tomm😊 Edited by ashwitha - 15 years ago
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Suks.....1st thing I did as soon as I stepped in the house. Lubb you for this. Later I won't be in a state to say much 😍
Edited by ~Wicked~ - 15 years ago
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!  Awesome episode.  I cry at all weddings. Whether a sister is going to her sasural or a bhabhi is coming home!  Awww....this one was just as sad a bidaii even though a bhabhi is coming home!! πŸ˜‰

First, loved DMs nonchalant attitude throughout the wedding.

Gawd, he didn't even look at her when putting on the mangalsutra!   And the way he quickly removed his hand from under hers like she had some kinda plague or something.  Gosh!

And bechari Santo, so wanted to look up but was too scared.  πŸ˜”

The best part was when they are sitting together and the wedding music comes on...LOL!!  I remembered the SBS video and kept visualizing RR breaking into a jig while Santo peeled with laughter.  Such contrast to the sombre scene here but I couldn't stop laughing just thinking about it!! πŸ˜†

And then the way he drops the garland and walks off leaving the gath-bandan fall to the ground. So uncool. Kya hoga Santo ka?!

Khemi was so cute and pretty the whole time. Trying to smile but couldn't stop tears from welling up in her eyes. Awwwww.....

Nanaji was cute.  Telling her I don't know what it takes to live in a big house.  Sorry I couldn't teach you any of it. Awwww....so sweet he is.

Oh and the bidaai song...chali chali koyal saasariye...Gosh, reminded me of Sneha's bidaai and Rish in tears. 😭😭

She will be sent to Surat?  Where Virat is?  Why?  Poor thing.  Prolly best for her to be away from the Malik's scornful attitude but so far away from Nana and sister will be hard.

Can't wait for Monday.  The consignment and the wifey to deal with. πŸ˜†

Edited by mombasa00 - 15 years ago