5 Feb WRITTEN UPDATE!! Shubh mangal SAVADHAN!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

5 Feb,2009

Rating – OH my GOD!!!!! They got married !!!

The episode begins with the three sisters together in a room .. with little Mongi unable to grasp the gravity of the situation, unable to understand what is really going on .. who is just happy that her behna is getting married to the richest man in town!

M : You are going to be a malkin behna ! I am so happy for you .. That means malik is going to be our banevilal (Jija-ji) .. but what will I call him – malik banevilal or banevilal malik (Mongi is just too cute!) Anyways you know what – Indu Ben had told me that I must have three pots on my head when dulhe raja arrives .. let me go ..

K : Stop Mongi .. he is malik ..

M : But tonight, he is the dulhe raja ..

Saying so , Mongi runs away .. Santo looks on apprehensively ..

The next scene begins with DM,Pinakin and Guruji standing at the edge of a cliff – sharing some silence . Suddenly, DM starts talking , in a pensive mood-

DM : Today , atop this cliff – the world and it's ways seem too lowly to me Guruji .. it is a strange thing .. I have spent a lifetime settling and expanding Dharampur .. and still I remember that single moment spent with Subhadra ..

I was 27 years old when I married Subhadra .. I had nothing that time .. we used to have dried rotis for dinner, each and every day. I was not capable of providing her with any of the pleasures she deserved. Her sister, on the other hand , was married to Virat , who was doing quite well .. one day when both the sisters were together .. Virat praised the expensive saree that his wife was wearing and taunted Subhadra on the rags that she was wearing..  indirectly taunting me .. though Subhadra did not say a single thing to me, I silently vowed .. vowed to break Virat's ego ..

I vowed to break Virat's ego based on his wealth by having unsurpassable wealth of my own.. I promised Subhadra .. and till today I have been keeping my vow .. and by doing this marriage, I am going the continue my vow – by defeating Virat once again ..

Guruji : Dhraramraj, don't worry .. after this marriage ..

DM : Guruji , I am not interested in this marriage and whatever promises it holds for me… for me this marriage is just my way of keeping this vow- of breaking Virat once and for all – my way of getting my consignment done on time .. getting my victory ..

Guruji : Dharamraj, lucky are those who write their own destiny .. like you have today.. you have turned the tide in your favour .. earlier you were ruled by your planets .. now the planets will act according to you ..

Dharamraj walks away .. thinking of the marriage ..

Guruji looks at Pinakin –

G : Strange , isn't it? Just hours ago this man was struggling against his planets .. and now the planets are his slaves? Now nothing can go wrong for him .. WHO could have thought that the kundali he needed would belong to the grand-daughter of a worker? No one but the Almighty .. who has created this world.. and these planets..

Indu Ben and Khemi are getting Santo ready for the marriage – just adding some more bangles and Indu Ben is translating the Sanskrit shloka which outlines what a woman must do to become an ideal wife –

"Bhojeshu Mata, Karaneshu Mantri, Karyeshu Dasi, Shayaneshu Rambha, Kula Darma Patni,"

The one who is like a mother in the kitchen ..

Who is like a minister giving sound advice to her husband ,

Who is like a slave in his deeds,

Who is rambha when he wishes ..

(Sorry for the APPROX translation – someone plz give it to me- will edit and add!)

Saying so, they are all ready for the marriage .. waiting for DM to arrive ..

Jagmohan is worried and upset that DM has turned tables on him by deciding to marry Santo .. he wonders what he's going to tell Virat .. Virat calls Jagmohan and he spills everything to him ..

V: Sadu bhai .. ? And marriage? I never thought Sadu bhai would stoop so low .. that means the place of my wife's dead sister is going to be taken by a worker's grand-daughter? Someone so low?

Forget the consignment Jagmohan, my sadu bhai has created a sensation by this marriage.. now you listen to me very carefully ..

(Tells him his plan)

And understand one thing, you do this one thing properly, and your life is made ..

Jagmohan slyly laughs and cuts the phone, visibly excited.

Dharamraj arrives for the wedding with no more addition to his wardrobe other than the mandatory red safa (turban), with Guruji and Pinakin in tow. DM starts the rituals to be done by the groom alone and then Santo is seated besides him for the remaining marriage ceremony.

Santo and DM garland each other and then sit down again ..

The panditji asks Santo to put her right hand upon DM's right hand for the ritual, saying that this act symbolizes the union of their kundalis, the union of their fates .. as they are performing the rites – Santo's kundali is shown merging into Dharamraj 's kundali .. forming the kundali of Santo Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi (beautiful concept)

The panditji asks them to stand up for the pheras.

At that time,

Jagmohan procures a video camera and films the entire wedding ..

The panditji asks DM to take the 3 pheras leading Santo .. which means that the groom takes entire responsibility of karma,dharma and wealth .. during the pheras, DM gets tears in his eyes .. but quickly hides them. The remaning pheras , DM is lead by Santo- which symbolizes that she will always protect him, even if Yamraj comes to claim his life.. Santo feels stifled while taking the pheras, totally unsure..

After the pheras , DM puts the sindoor and mangalsutra on Santo – looking totally distanced… the panditji declares them married. DM and Santo stand up .. Nanaji comes and places his turban at DM's feet, telling him that he is blessed that he married his grand-daughter .. everyone starts cheering DM .. he stops them and tells them that he did all this because he did not want any shame to come to the brotherhood. He reminds them that finishing the consignment now is of equally importance to the brotherhood and they should come together and complete it .. saying so, DM storms off the mandap .. as if he has no time for the frills .. leading the gatbandhan which had been tied by Nanaji to fall on the ground (This scene is better watched than described – really!)

Santo is shocked by such treatment and so is Nanaji ..

Nanaji and Khemi bid Santo a sad farewell with Mongi also telling her that she'll miss her.. DM sits in his car, gesturing to Pinakin to get Santo quickly .. Santo bids adieu to Mawri her mother, and sits in the car reluctantly .. leaving behind a teary-eyed family..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry sukhi ji.........i didnot know you were updating today...............
ronitfan thumbnail
You already updated kya?

Aah never mind ..
It was one helluva episode!!!
Sati thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

You already updated kya?

Aah never mind ..
It was one helluva episode!!!

sorry.......... but i added your link asking them to read this one.......you are way better than me 😆..........DM was 27 when he married her oh god......i am telling  you sukhi he is 54😛
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG, this episode looks soo good, can't wait to watch it...
Thanx for the fantastic update!!!
👏👏
👏
ronitfan thumbnail
Age ko maro goli yaar ..

I dont care about that right now!
I am just taken over by the episode and RR .. fab fab FAB!
Sati thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Age ko maro goli yaar ..

I dont care about that right now!
I am just taken over by the episode and RR .. fab fab FAB!

Very good............ He did a great job :) i am not good with words when it comes to RR 😉 you know how i feel 😆
ronitfan thumbnail
Hahahaa yeah I know ..

I can FEEL your  emotions .. even Aasiya was so good today!

WOW I am impressed!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
OMG what a beautiful episode..awesome update Sukhs...I felt like I was watching the episode. It made me cry...and while I was reading the update the song, kaise mujhe tum milgaye instrumental was playing on my mp3...wht a coincidence...awww DM was almost on the verge of crying while taking pheras....wowo im speechless.

Jags and Viraat faltooo
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A good episode .Fast paced  one.