Himesh reaction on proposing...

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi friends

i saw an episode where tv actresses (so called 3 sisters)entered the stage and started proposing himesh..himesh looked like what the hell is this going on😆..it was not at all funny and the actress named sweety (from humpanch i guess)was shouting and somehow i did not like all that crap😡.my request to Zee is pls donot copy from Famegurukul show as we like saregama..very much and do not spoil the show by some stupid jokes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutan thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

hi friends

i saw an episode where tv actresses (so called 3 sisters)entered the stage and started proposing himesh..himesh looked like what the hell is this going on😆..it was not at all funny and the actress named sweety (from humpanch i guess)was shouting and somehow i did not like all that crap😡.my request to Zee is pls donot copy from Famegurukul show as we like saregama..very much and do not spoil the show by some stupid jokes..

I totally agree with you on that. What childish stupidity. These kinds of antics do not belong in sa re ga ma pa.
*salil* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutan

I totally agree with you on that. What childish stupidity. These kinds of antics do not belong in sa re ga ma pa.

Someone need to tell Gajendra Singh that SRGPM viewers do not appreciate such cheap tricks. It was completely childish and it devalued the show that has been going on so well so far. I do not recall where but in one of the topics in this forum, I saw a post from Gajendra's relative.  Can that person, please let Gajendra know our very strong disapproval for these kinds of cheap antics😡

Edited by salilu - 18 years ago
Hudaa thumbnail

Hi, laksh , hi nutuns and Hi salilu.............. I do agree that it was the most stupidest thing they did by calling thoese 3 ladies up.......... I was OK wat the hell is this and so true Himesh gi might have thought the same .... 🤢

Edited by Hudaa - 18 years ago
laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks friends for your views.
nightingale thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actually Fame Gurukul has had guest artists, but always in good taste. Nothing that was this cheap. I don't think the judges, mentors or even the audience thought that it was funny.
Aries23 thumbnail
exactly!

I think this was a first time this cheap things happening in this show.Please keep it clean.
kapkumars thumbnail
i dont know who in the right mind would have scripted such utter nonsense. it made no sense at all. yes that is called nonsense.
pmahesh thumbnail
i agree with all of you- i think there are better ways to publicise the show- this promotion will not only be a deterrent for the new show but also for sgmp.

I think Himesh was very embarrased and did not know how to react.
Aries23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmahesh

I think Himesh was very embarrased and did not know how to react.

Exactly !😆