Seeta thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi... I think Jassi is doing what Armaan did. What u see is not true. So Jassi is believing what some Parvatilal says and shows. Then It should make sense to say Armaan was right to doubt on Jassi, bcos he actually saw Jassi with that guy. Forgot his mane. Jassi would have been JJKN if she tried to find the truth then to start her revenge. So there is nothing great abt this lady. she is like all others.......suspecting. So what's great abt this serial?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apoorva_preet thumbnail
Believe me.. there was time when everything was just GREAT about this serial... everything was unique and she was really one of a kind..

But now.. its like "Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi.. THANK GOD FOR THAT.."

😆 😆 😆
jasmin thumbnail
Yeah, but it's JASSI...she lost her sense of sanity and logic a long time ago, even before the hair dye hit her scalp! 😆 😆 😆
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That's why I say, "Armaan and Jassi are the most overrated characters in the history of Indian television"

They should rename the show, "NANDU JAISA KOI NAHIN" 😳
jassie_17 thumbnail
NO ONE IS PERFECT!! JASSI HAS BEEN EXPECTING TOO MUCH FROM ARMAAN>>>>
Angelic_J thumbnail
Huh???????????????????????????? 😕
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassie_17

NO ONE IS PERFECT!! JASSI HAS BEEN EXPECTING TOO MUCH FROM ARMAAN>>>>

Absolutely ! 😛

prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JK_5

Huh???????????????????????????? 😕

why're u confused ? 😕

Angelic_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi4AJ

why're u confused ? 😕

I don't know I'm confused abt everything these days😕

hippi2go thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seeta

Hi... I think Jassi is doing what Armaan did. What u see is not true. So Jassi is believing what some Parvatilal says and shows. Then It should make sense to say Armaan was right to doubt on Jassi, bcos he actually saw Jassi with that guy. Forgot his mane. Jassi would have been JJKN if she tried to find the truth then to start her revenge. So there is nothing great abt this lady. she is like all others.......suspecting. So what's great abt this serial?

Well...the lady is just a confuse human being like anybody else...before she used to believe anything and everything about Armaan..but after the wedding/nainital/tree/I hate you/ things that happend in her life, her trust started to fade...don't get this wrong...she is very much still in love with him but after what happend in Nainital, if you think logically, you can't really blame her for what she is doing now😊