4th Feb 09 Updt: Ragini's Ghar Pravesh!!!

unnati72003 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
4th Feb 2009 Bidaai Update

The Episode begins with Alokji telling Vasu that we have given ur Ammant to you….now you are the Parents for her. And Then Kasuhi comes and says that from now onwards my Ragini is urs…she is too Bholi…if does any mistake then plz don't feel bad…Then Ragini and Kaushi hugs…and cries…then Nani…Alokji and Vineet tries to separate them….and Alokji takes Ragini towards the car..and Bidaai title track playes in the backround…and Ragini turns around to sees Kaushi and cries…then she hugs Alokji…and then he makes her sit in the car…Then Alokji takes the coconut and puts in front of the car….and then he prays…Hey God Make their journey of life Happy…then Indrjeet takes something in his hands and throws them in the air…then he hugs Alokji and Satyanji does the same…and Vasu and Ambika goes to Kaushi hugs her and Alekh hugs Alokji….and then he sits on the front sit of the car….and Ambika sits behind…and then Alokji and Vineet pushes the car with their hands…and that Coconut break and the car leaves ahead…and Ragini just cries….leaving behind Alokji and everyone else criying…

Now the scene shifts to the Rajvansh House…where Ranvir and Ragini are at the door…and Vasu does the Ghar Parvesh rituals…Then Ragini enters the House by putting that Kalash with Chwala….down…Then Vasu puts the dish with the red kumkum….and Ragini does that ritual and she enters the house by the red feet…and Ranvir walks with her…then they takes blessing from Vasu and Indrjeet…then from Ambikaji and Satyanji…Then Alekh stops Ragini and says that he also elder then Ranvir….so she should take his blessing too..and Avni says yes as Sadhna and Alekh are the elders of the house…we also takes their blessing so I think Ragini u should do the same…Everyone gets shocked by this and Ambikaji says what rubbish are you talking….then Ragini says Bhabi I have no problem in touching Sadhna's feet…just cause she has a higher position…our love will never decrease….and this will not make any change in our relations and I believe that….my respect is in Sadhna's respect…..and everyone gets happy….then Ragini turns around to touch Sadhna's feet….but Sadhna stops her and says that I m first ur younger sister…and then everything else…Love is the most important thing in any relation…and they don't grow on the rituals it grows on the love…so Plz jeeji….on our relation plz don't put the position's heavy weight on it….and they just hug each other….and then she says Jeeji u don't feel bad about what Alekhji said….he just keeps joking…then Alekh says yes…yes I was joking… then everyone moves in….and Vasu stops and stares at Ragini's kumkum feet that are on ground….and Avni and Navin sees that…then Vasu goes in…and Navin says you don't have brain Avni….again you have opened ur mouth on wrong time…then they have their arugment…

Now the scene shifts to Kasuhi….she is sitting with the white thing that Ragini throwed in her Pallu….and Nani is with her...and Kaushi says look maa my daughter has left happiness for her Mayaka..but how will I live without her…I don't have a habit of living without Ragini…then Malti and Vineet comes with tea tray….then Malti asks her to take the tea….then Kaushi tells Malti that u remember one day Ragini said I will make tea for you Maa….but I refused her and she got mad at me…then Nanji says just in a moment how daughters become Paraye….Kasuhi cires her heart out….then Vineet goes and comfort her..

Now the scenes shifts where the Ring Taking out from the Milk rasam begins…Ranvir says that's not a big deal…I know I will win the game…and satyanji says don't just talk…show us something….and don't think Ragini is less…and they all have fun there…..and Ranvir keeps taking something else than ring out of the milk and everyone laughs at him…and then they both of them takes the ring out together….and Satyanji says this means that you both will have equal rights on each other…

And it ends on Ragini's Happy face….

Precap:

Amibakji says you remember before marriage….punditji tied this knot on ur hands…and Ranvir says yes I do remember….Ambika says so now you both have to open this knot….and whoever opens it first will win the game…but there is one condition in this….and that is that you can do this only with one hand….

********************************************************************************************************************
Sorry for any mistakes....

Note: This update is only for India-forums.com so plz kindly do not copy the updates.....

Thank You

Take Care, Njoy😉

Love

Unnati😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks unnati..rocking update and a beautiful episode indeed!!

Luv,

Shagun
canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update!!! I hope that Ragini and Ranveer have a beautiful married life!!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update.  Loved this episode.   Everyone was great.  Loved Alekh and Sadhna's expressions when Ragini and Ranvir were going through the rituals!   RagVir looked so gorgeous and loved the sweet looks that they were giving to each other.   Mamiji was little bit too emotional, in my opinion.  Little bit is fine, but she should also be happy that her daughter has gotten married to a good guy!
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the update unanti!
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx alot.......i thoughht the rasams will create problems but they did nt
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just fab epi .....
I love sadhana Ragini convo....