JSK-4th.Feb.'09-Written Update...

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
JSK...4th.Feb.09-Written Updates...

Nand Lal's house:-

Nand and Yashoda are worried seeing Balraam and his friends carrying Krishna. Balraam tell Krishna,'' Chhotey, Maiyya and Baba are standing, you start now..πŸ˜† he says loudly are you feeling ok now?..Krishna pretending to be sick, says slowly, yea im feeling ok now.
Yashoda ask what happen to Kanhaa? Rohini says how did he fell unconsious?...Krishna spills water from his mouth and they both get nervous. Nand baba ask Balram, tell me what happen? Balraam says, Krishna  drank the water of the river and...? Yashoda, ''and what happen? what happen to Krishna, tell me..
Balram replies that water is coming out from Krishna's stomach.
Nand and Yashoda are really worried now and looks at Krishna and he spills the water from his mouth.

Yashoda maiyya carries Krishna and Nand ask from Balram,'' how did the condition of Krishna worsen by drinking the water of river?
Balram replies that the water of river doesnt seems to be clean...
A friend of Krishna to Nand that the water has become poisonous..
Balraam says that seeing the condition of Krishna, we dint allow the cows to drink the water.
Yashoda is in tears and Krishna is resting on her shoulder.

Nand and Rohini tells Yashoda to keep calm, Krishna calls, Maiyya, Pitaa jee.' Yashida tells him to say something, he is in her lap an slowly says''woh Nadi'' Rohini tells him to say further..
Balraam interrupts, ''Maiyya krishna wants to tell us that no one shud go near that river. water is not clean, all of you will fall sick, cos it has became poisonous..
Nand tries to say something, but Krishna tells that the water is really dirty, Yashoda looks at Nand crying and says look at the way he is talking..
Krishna speaks again slowly that dont drink the water...Balram tells Krishna and others, that the water is relly dirty and Krishna is really in pain and feeling uncomfortable. Nand seems to be more worried now, Krishna spills again the water and Rohini gets scared.

Yashoda and Rohini request Nand to call the Vaid jee and dont allow anyone in Gokul to go to the river, inform everybody. Nand Baba assures them by saying that he will put the restriction on everyone in gokul. Balram and Krishna are looking at each other and laughing.

Pilgrimage:-

Jamuna's mother in law standing near river bank ad calling her. Suddenly she says to herself that why she is calling and looking for her? its good tht she is lost now, but still she calls her name. A Lady ask her that is she looking fo someone?..She tells her about jamuna. Lady's husband informs that they have fund the dead body of a woman  near the river.

She goes near a dead body and starts crying and shouting. Suddenly Jamuna comes there and her mother in law is surprised to see her, but she keeps quiet. Jamuna says that you send me to get the water fo you. She gets angry and shouts at her and goes from there, She follows her mother in law.
All of a sudden Krishna appears infront of her ad says, maasi you  are surprised to see jamuna alive? She tells him to keep quiet, but Krishna says,''you want to kill Jamuna and you not happy to see her alive here. She gets more furious and tells him to keep quiet and Jamuna is wondering with whom she is talking. Krishna is looking at maasi and smiles. Krishna,'' Jamuna considers you as mother, but you treat her as enemy, i know each and everything.
Jamuna tells her that she is also becoming a devotee of Krishna, thats why she can see Krishna everywhere.
Krishna warns her by saying that treat Jamuna as her daughter, you always illtreat her and think bad of her, but she always cares about you, imagine if you get another daughter in law, who will treat you as mother in law not mother like Jamuna that you will regret. I am still saying that you change ur attitude, you still have time to correct yourself.

Gokul:-

Gopis are talking about Kanhaa and says that he cured Ganga, but he told her mother not to send to the river, even we are not allowed to go to the river, Suddenly they hear the public announcement being made by two villagers that Nand lal has ordered fomr now onwards nobody will go to the river as the water has become poisonous and dirty.
Gopis are shockedhearing the announcement and they talk abiout their vrat, since tom is the last day of their vrat. They think tht Krishna might have told Nand to stop everyone from going to the river.

Part-2

Krishna's bedroom:-

Krishna and Balraam both are jumping on bed and laughing, Balram says to thim that baba has send the men to make announcement about the river. Krishna replies that gopis will not go to the river. He ask him,''what the gopis are going to do now?how they are going to complete their vrat?..πŸ˜†
Hearing the Gopis calling Nandlal, Krishna says to him,''bhaiyya gopis have come...'
They are calling Nand and looking for him, Yashoda, Rohini and Nandlal jee comes out of thier room, seeing gopis in their house, Yashoda asks them that wher they going inside?..Gopi replies that we have come to meet Kanhaa and his father.πŸ˜ƒ
Rohini to gops, ;;acha, Kanhaa ki maa se nahi?
Gopi,'' Kanhaa ki maa ne kanhaa ko sar per chadha rakha hai..''πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Yashoda, Nand babaand Rohini smiles at each other,
Yashoda,'' kyun n pyaar karoon apne Lalla ko?...woh hai hi aisa..
Another gopi says that too much of pampering is also not good.
Third one says, Krishna ne kaha aur aapne maan liya? aur uske kahne se aapne nadi per jaane se pratibandh lagaa diya.."
Nand replies that it is good for everybody, thats the reason i have put the restrictions.
Ganga, ''just because Kanhaa told you?..
Nand,''Kanhaa is sick cos he drank the water of the river.'
Gopi,'' he is just pretending to be sick.'
Yashoda gets upset and  tell them to keep quite, but the gopis argue with her, saying that they are telli truth.
Yashoda says that my Kanhaa is also not a liar and i knw he speaks truth always.
Gopi,''than who is the liar?'
Rohini tells them that Vaid jee has also told that Krishna is not well.
Gangas exclaims,''achaa, Krishna bimaar hai?'
Rohini nods her head.
Gopi,'' he cured Ganga and he is sick himself? fir toh Krishna se milna hi hoga..
They talk with Yashoda in taunting way. And they goes in Krishna room, Yashoda tries to top thm, but they dont listen to her, Nand says,''let them go and see Krishna, even he will also like to meet them.

Balram looks at Krishna and says that gopis are coming here to see you, Krishna quickly sleeps on bed. Gopis seeing him sleeping looks woried and calls him to open his eyes and look at them.
Gopi says that you are sick , it seems whole of gokul is sick.
Another gopi says that we thought you were doing this leela to prevent us from going to the river.
Third gopi says that we dint knew that you are really sick Kanhaa.😭
Ganga says that we will not go to the river Kanhaa..
They say to him that wont complete their vrat, but please you dont stay like that.😭
They are all in tears, seeing them crying Nand baba, Yashoda and Rohini too cries.😭
Gopi,'' we dont like you to sleep like this, we wud love to see Kanhaa breaking our pots.πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ‘
Ganga,'' hamara maakhan chura kar khaata hai.''
Please wake up Kanhaa and give us that joy, hearing their plight Yashoda starts crying and goes out, Nand follows her. Balram says to gopi,''dekho kitna paani bhar gaya hai pet mein? thodi thodi der mein pet se paani baahar aa raha hai..
Krishna moves slowly and opens his eyes, Gopis seeing his face says,''hmmmm toh Kanhaa ke pet mein paani bhar gaya hai? hai naa, bechaara..Balram nods his head.
Krishna gets up fro the bed and laughs at them. They are all surprised and Ganga shouts at him, ''tum naatak kar rahe the krishna?
Krishna threatens her that how you will go to the river?πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Part 3

Continues:-

Kanhaa tells them ,''Pita jee ne mana kiya hai na.'
Gopis are getting angry with himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Krishna,' dont go to the river, water is dirty. you will fall sick.'
Gopis calls Nand rani jee, Nand rani jee.''
Krishna says nothing will happen., its useless to call maiyya now, cos their is a prohibition for going to the river.
Gopis lookin helplessly each other and calling Nand rani jee.
Krishna teases them. They call Yashoda again, Balraam tells chhotey maa aa rahi hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seeing Yashoda coming, Krishna sleeps on bed and pretends to be sick..(Hilarious scene..too good acting by Krishna, Balram and gopis..)πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yashoda tells gopis that why you are making noise? Ganga says that Kanhaa is acting and pretending to be sick. Yashoda gets upset with them and tells that a while ago you were telling that Kanhaa is sick and now you are saying that he is not sick?..Ganga looks at Krisna who slowly opens his eyes and looks at her, Ganga tells yashoda that Krishna is awake. But when Yashoda looks at him he closes his eyes and this make her more angry, se looks at gopis.πŸ˜†

Yashoda ask them to leave, they say that you dont believe us?..Yashoda, i trust my Krisha.
Ganga tells,''that you ask from Balraam and all his friends and you will come to know the truth of Krishna that he is pretending to be sick.
They tell her that you are the one who told us to keep this vrat and now you are putting restrictions on going to river?..Yashoda seems to be bit confused now.πŸ˜†
Ganga says that if you want to put the restrictions, than put on Krishna.
Another gopi complains to Krishna, that he is not doing good.why you are preventing us from completing the vrat Kanhaiyya?
Yashoda tells them to stop blaming Krishna and leave the place now. Sadly gopis leaves the room. Yashoda ooks at Krishna and she is in deep thoughts. As she leaves th room, Krishna gets up and start laughing with Balram.

(once again beautiful episode and superb acting by Krishna, Balram and all others..some really heart touching scenes..)πŸ‘

Thanks...
God Bless You All..
Waiting for your views and comments.
Jai Shri Krishna..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Set_raj...😊

Edited by set_raj - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Bhaiyya for the update!

Thanks a ton!

Today's update was just sooo hillarious...

Loved it!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
And , the kid OMG , she is just out of this world.πŸ‘

Really blessed by Lord Krishna

Thanks a ton for the lovely update BhaiyyaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks a lot.

Vidya😊
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidyaa

Thanks so much Bhaiyya for the update!

Thanks a ton!

Today's update was just sooo hillarious...

Loved it!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
And , the kid OMG , she is just out of this world.πŸ‘

Really blessed by Lord Krishna

Thanks a ton for the lovely update BhaiyyaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks a lot.

Vidya😊

you are most welcome vidyaa...

yes it was a beautiful episode..

no doubt abt it,,she is a WONDER child..

She has inspiration and blessings of Krishna...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

welcome again..
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Raj!!! As usual our lil Natkhat Kanha lives up to his..errrr her...name (referring to the lil actress in this case)!!!!! I love the chemistry between the Baal Gopal and Baal Balram!!!!! Those two sure know how to create Leela that is beyond human comprehension...yet we as the viewers know exactly wut they are doingπŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: desichica

Wonderful update Raj!!! As usual our lil Natkhat Kanha lives up to his..errrr her...name (referring to the lil actress in this case)!!!!! I love the chemistry between the Baal Gopal and Baal Balram!!!!! Those two sure know how to create Leela that is beyond human comprehension...yet we as the viewers know exactly wut they are doingπŸ˜†

Than a lot desichica..
that child is 9th wonder...she is absolutely amazing..
Balram has equally acted well..they look like rel Krishna Balraam..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Timiingbetween two is superb..it is thoroughly enjoyable serial...πŸ˜ƒ
desichica thumbnail
Just one question....i've not been watching the videos lately...just reading updates....but is Baal Krishna really preventing the Gopi's to go to the Yamuna river (i think that was the river, if i'm wrong please correct me) to test them in their devotion to HIM, or is it due to the reason for Kaaliya Naag????  Or is it both reasons???
Karan.T thumbnail
Amazing Update Raj..
Appreciate Your Work...πŸ‘
set_raj thumbnail

Just one question....i've not been watching the videos lately...just reading updates....but is Baal Krishna really preventing the Gopi's to go to the Yamuna river (i think that was the river, if i'm wrong please correct me) to test them in their devotion to HIM, or is it due to the reason for Kaaliya Naag????  Or is it both reasons???

Yes Yamuna is a river and Krishna is testing the Gopis's faith and devotion towards him..Since Gopis were Sages during Ram avataat in treta-yug, seeing Shri Ram, they had a desire to be with him, Shri Ram told them that he will fulfill their  wish during Krishna Avataar in Dwapar-yug. The other version is Gopis are actually Shruti's of Veda... Gopis with their sheer love and bhakti won the heart of Krishna..this is all about Krishna-Gopi leela, one has to totally surrender (Poorna -Samarpan) to the lotus feet of ShriKrishna..there shud not be any kind of doubt and fear. This is wat Krishna wanted to know that they really have total devotion towards him or not.
desichica thumbnail

Originally posted by: set_raj

Yes Yamuna is a river and Krishna is testing the Gopis's faith and devotion towards him..Since Gopis were Sages during Ram avataat in treta-yug, seeing Shri Ram, they had a desire to be with him, Shri Ram told them that he will fulfill their  wish during Krishna Avataar in Dwapar-yug. The other version is Gopis are actually Shruti's of Veda... Gopis with their sheer love and bhakti won the heart of Krishna..this is all about Krishna-Gopi leela, one has to totally surrender (Poorna -Samarpan) to the lotus feet of ShriKrishna..there shud not be any kind of doubt and fear. This is wat Krishna wanted to know that they really have total devotion towards him or not.

K thanx so much for clearing wut i figured it wud be...i was just doubting myself for a sec, since i myself got confused!!!!!! Thanx so much again Raj Bhaiya!!!! Ur doing a wonderful job on clearing doubts and queries I think Shri Krishna is already proud of you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘for helping this devotee outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail

K thanx so much for clearing wut i figured it wud be...i was just doubting myself for a sec, since i myself got confused!!!!!! Thanx so much again Raj Bhaiya!!!! Ur doing a wonderful job on clearing doubts and queries I think Shri Krishna is already proud of you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘for helping this devotee outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My dear sister ANON..since i dont knw ur name..so i call u anamika..πŸ˜†
I am just doing for him, mayb i got this oppurtunity by his blessings.
Thanks again Anamika...πŸ˜ƒ