Written/Vid Update Feb 4: H invites G to wedding

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Salam, Namaste, Sasriakal and Hello to everyone out there in Kis Desh world!! πŸ˜ƒ...im super excited....for various reasons...one of them being that im now a coolbie 😳😳😳...thanks to the dev team for considering me...and special shout out to Shifali πŸ€—....

wish me luck today guys...i have an appointment with my adviser for my grad check...hopefully everything works out like im hoping...*fingers corssed*....

ok...let me get tot he update...i have some finishing touches i need to put on my thesis paper before i turn in half of it today....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

*~* Video Update *~*

Click Here

*~* Written Update *~*
Part 1:
Show opens with then letting us know that from now on the character of Simran will be played by another girl (no idea who the new girl is...i dont recognize her πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

We see Nihaal and Heer - he tells her that if she has made up her mind then she wont listen to him. He asks her to think once before she sits in the mandap...to think of her happiness for once and not everyone elses. Heer looks out the window (😲😲 our dove is back...well...only one...but woo hoo 😳😳😳) Heer says that she doesnt know why but she feels that the "pardesi" will come back. She tell the bird (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...talking to the birds...no comment πŸ˜‰) that the birds other half will come back to it.

Shift to us seeing a white dove fly past Garuav's room where he is packing and Sam is asking him where is he going, why is he going (bohot bolti hai πŸ₯±πŸ₯±) Gaurav says that he has to go and that is why he is going. She asks where are you going, he says why does it matter. Sam says it matters because im your friend...Gaurav says that if you are a friend act like one, he says that since she is a friend he will call her sometimes and if she goes to where he is going he will visit her (now how is she supposed to go if you wont tell her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...nayi hai...ekta ki detective classes nahin li hai abh tak πŸ˜›πŸ˜›) Sam again asks him to at least tell her where he is leaving without telling everyone. Gaurav then goes to Sam and says that in his whole life he never told people what he is doing, so why is he going to start now...he does what he wants, when he wants. He says that they come to the world alone and leave along...we souldnt get attached to people in our lives because when they leave it hurts. He says that im your friend today but tomorrow someone else will be and thats life...not get emotionally involved because if you do you will cry. He says that if she cries he wont like it (bada selfish admi hai 😑😑...even we can see the chick is upset...why cant he see it...men i tell ya......yeh wala toh kuch zyada hi stupid hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) He then asks her to smile. He says that i have paid for the next months rent so after i leave this room is all yours (haila 😲😲😲...were they like living together 😲😲😲) and to call over friends and party. Again Sam asks where is he going (she is nothing if not persistent πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Gaurav finally answers by saying he is going to Mumbai to try out is kismat. She then says that he was right life is a journey but its God that decides how that journey will proceed. Its the same God that gives us life and takes it away...she blabbers on for a bit and Gaurav says that wow you are a philosopher. She says that we will see what happens to you...lets see what God has planned for you. Then she leaves and Gaurav tells Mumbai that he is coming (yeah...cuz the city heard you...tere liyeh intezar kaar raha hai Mumbai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Scene shift to Heer getting her mehndi done. The lady asks what name to put on her hands but Heer sushes her (πŸ˜†...funny how she does it) She says that the Guradwara next door is having a Kurbani (i think thats what she called it..im not sure...so sorry πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) She says that every day and night when she hears it she feels that Prem is near. She is talking to Prem and asks, if he remembers that he promised her after their wedding they would listen to this and close their eyes to see God. She then says to herself, that even today that God knows everything, he gave you to me and he knows if you will come into my life again or not. She asks if that is you then why cant you remember me and if that is not you then who is that. She says that today in her mehndi she will see if he still loves her or not (he loves you babe 😳...gaurav...now he thinks you are a wack job πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) She says that if he does come to the wedding it means that his aatma wont let her marry anyone else and if he doesnt come then why does it matter who she marries....(still...why did you pick RR of all the people 🀒🀒) Heer says that all she wants is her families happiness...she says now its up to God to tell her... "Kis desh mein hai mera dil" (it was so random...it sounded so funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Part 2:
Opens with Lallu standing in the center of the room looking around when Nihaal comes. Lallu tells him that he made all the arrangements that was possible for him. He says that carrying out obligations is one thing and carrying out relationships is another thing...up until what i have done has been my obligation, but dont expect for me to carry out this relationship...i wont be present at the wedding...how can i watch Prem's love and my friends amanat do this...she says that everything is now on his shoulders. Nihaal says that how will i do all of this by myself...if you are not there Bauji who will i manage. Lallu says that i know how you feel. but it doesnt matter...as bad or wrong as Heer is you have to stand by her because she is your sister, and you have to fulfill your obligation...if your Dad was here, he would tell you the same thing. (Nihaal looked so helpless the entire scene...poor him...ek toh pagal biwi...uppar se pagal behen πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Scene shift to Veera catching up to Meher and starting her rant about these two sisters. She blabbers on and on about how Heer stopped her wedding to RR and now she is marrying him herself. She says that even Meher is no less, she took Ash's love from her and has taken up in this house (teri toh...bhabi hai woh teri 😑😑😑) Ash comes and tells Veera to stop...she says that before speaking think what it must be like for the other person (😲😲😲 Ash to Meher's defense...really 😲😲) Veera says that i know how you feel these two sisters have ruined our lives. Ash says that they didnt do anything, it was all our kismat...its not Heer or Meher's fault. Veera says you know what Ash, you have really lost it (no honey...you had lost IT a while back ) Ash tells Meher to not take Veera's words to heart, she will understand everything slowly like i have. Ash says sorry for everything that she has done with her and Preet...Meher says that no she shouldnt say sorry..its all kismat (aare...when people are saying sorry you take it!!! ) Meher and Ash then both go up to put mehndi on Heer.

In Heer's room she is again talking to herself saying that this mehndi is for Prem and only Prem...she knows he will come because she trusts her love. Heer looks up and thinks that Gayatri is putting mehndi on her and not the other lady (my mom has a saree like that πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ) Meher and Ash come and they also put mehndi on Heer.

Shift to RR's house (or...better know as Walia house from KS πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) He is talking to Sanju saying that he is getting married and he will take her with him. How can he get married without his sister. He goes on about the revenge (the usual stuff...so im not wasting time writing it all out 😲😲😲)

Nihaal goes to Veera and tries to talk to her but she is pissed. He says that i know that you are mad about this wedding but Bauji has stepped back so now he has to do Heer's kanyadan so he need her to be with him. Veera goes off and says how dare you think that ill help you...you do whatever you want but dont expect anything from me (yaar...we dont expect much from you at all...tu chup rahegi naa...toh bohot hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) She says that its your sister...you deal with it (wait....are they living with the jhunejas now...or what...im confused πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Part 3:
Opens with RR and SS. RR asks if everyone has gotten the wedding invites. SS says yes and leaves. RR says that she never got Heer, but she got his sins. He asks who will Heer invite to her wedding...i mean barbadi (oh come one...you couldnt do better than that line πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±)

Shift to Gaurav still packing and on the phone looking for a place to stay. He turns around and sees Heer walk ing. Heer steps closer and he steps back...Heer says that tomorrow is my wedding...Gaurav says oh, thank God!! (lmao...ladka bohot funny hai...🀣...he was probably thinking that Heer was going to take full advantage of him...all alone...kamre mein πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...kyun girls...) She says that tomorrow is the biggest day of my life and id like for you to be part of it too (she looks scary as she is inviting him...sort of like a character form the Grudge πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) She says that the wedding is tomorrow you will come right? He says no im actually leaving for Mumbai...she says that the wedding is tomorrow at 8...you will come right? Gaurav is like oh God, she has lost it again...he tries  to explain but she wont listen. Heer is about to leave but hears him says that no matter what, im not going. Heer says that tomorrow she wont marry RR...she will marry the one that she is meant to be with...that is Prem (yes PREM...not Gaurav...get it through you head girl...)

πŸ₯±Precap: None

Rating: 7/10...it was nice to see Ash realizing that Meher and Preet didnt ruin her life on purpose...she was sort of collateral damage i guess...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...i like funny peppy Ash than all evil and stuff...Harshad continues to rock as a bindas character...i may not like the character...but i love Harshad!!! πŸ˜ƒ

JAZ

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinks86 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx awesome update ... i think the last part is a must watch ... sounds really funny ...
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankx jaz...luv ur syleπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.poor Gurav hope his kismaat take him 2 heer acutally it will ( OMG think before u say samia...commmon senseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...OMG!! sorri but hate when EK actress😑  try 2 ask 1 single thing like a million times..i mean come on....if some1 doen't wanna share then get a ............................ n sometimes heer do it toooπŸ˜”chill Samia it's a show.......n Nihaal came 2 his sis after monts...biwi aye toh behan ko bol gayeπŸ˜†..verybad,,beechari heer suffering alot since Prem died no worri my hunni happiness will come back πŸ˜‰.🀣...Hmmmmmm..aaww so nice of ash lastly she noe it's not their fault..live ur life @gain hunni....k am gettin 2 into..so will take leave noe..byes
Luv
- Samia😊
Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 15 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update Jaz
good luck with ur thesis, reading ur updates and CR i have no doubt the thesis will be as entertaining πŸ˜‰

tc
fatima
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awww....this was super update....i loved how Ash has changed her personality for the better...poor girl suffered mostly b/c of her mom's doing!!!! i'm so proud of Ash!!!!! I hope she gets her true love too, whoever that may be, but wud still like to see her part of the Juneja Parivaar!!!!!

Second, Veera is such a waste of a character, she never shuts up, such a brat she is!!!!!! I dont know how poor Nihaal even puts up with her attitude for even a micro secondπŸ˜†.....

Third, now this Gaurav better be the one we all want him to be...i'm getting tired of the suspense...sheesh creatives at least give the audience an answer that he is our long lost Prem!!!!!

And it was an awesome update...thank you thank you soooooooooo much!!!!
zaara006 thumbnail
thank you for the update, congrats on your new status and good luck with your meeting... hope it goes well for you!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜›

Back to the episode, its nice to see ash have a change of heart which is not what can be said about Veera... she is just angry at the fact that Heer is getting married to a man with money whereas she had to settle for less, she should consider herslf lucky as she is not even worthy of Nihaal- the poor guy!!!!!!!

Lets just hope 'Prem' makes it to the wedding tomorrow and we have another show down (something which is very common in this serial!!!!)
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Jaz. I think she said Gurbani, not Kurbani. That would make more sense =)
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Should I watch the episode? or no? *Thinks*

YESH! For HHPrem and Heer...so FINALLY Ash realized that Meet didn't have ANYTHING wrong in their minds and that they were forced to...

Good girl she is..

And haila...Monu is with Heer...and where is Sonu? Probably with HHPrem..

Kehte hai na, if Premeer are seperate then the doves go on strike aswell...*blushes*

Keep rocking with the updates Jaz *Hugs*

~Shifu
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me thinking too should I watch on TV or not.  But I want to see the last part where Prem and Heer are together.  I saw the picture Heer has nice heena on her hands 😳
I really want big wedding of Prem and Heer in the show
(and also in real life πŸ˜ƒ)
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update.................oh im so happy with ash...............hope its not all fake!!!