Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: karanlover92

Here are the questions... 
    Your nick-name -Raee Birthday/Sign -4th aug/leo What is your relationship status {, single, living w/someone,Studying}  single
  • Someday I'm going to get up the nerve to...  tell ma dad tht i am going for acting😛
    If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be?  Shakespeare for certain reasons😆 Favorite Movie of all time  DDLJ
  • Favorite thing about yourself {personality and physically}  Honesty/My eyes😳

Met the love of your life yet?  No Did you know it was him/her and hold on or let go  : havnt met.I am still waiting Favorite Color  Turquoise Favorite Expression  Lolz😆 Favorite Food  Chinese Favorite Car Volkswagen concept blue sport I cry because...  I am hurt emotionally I laugh because...  my sensory nerves r tickeld😆😆 If you had 3 wishes, what would they be  love,family n friendship to stay forever wid me😳 How do you feel about your job : I dunt do a job rite now...so cant say😳 Favorite Smell - smell after Rain😳 Least favorite Smell - smell of ammonia chloride😆😛 If the world was going to end tomorrow I would...  panic.dang i hav to do so many things still😳 How many pairs of shoes do you have -15 pairs rite now😛 Favorite sport{s} and teams  - cricket,India.wow so biased i am😛😆 Favorite television show - MJHT/Ballika Vadhu Favorite song - Rite now its rehna  tu from D6 Worst habit/trait -biting nails/shot tmper Favorite singer/group - Shreya Ghosal Where will you be in 5 years -studying n acting Where will you be in 20 years -totally settled in my career..... Life is... strangets maze with equal distrubution of hapiness and sacness....the real adventure taken by human beings😳 Where do you want to live when you retire  - In India only😳 What is in your cd player right now - music of D6 Aproximately how much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now {including change} 500 bucks😆
  • What did you want to be when you grew up -Prime Minister of India😆ha ha yeah wen i will b off tht age 😛 on a serious note acting or singing i will go in any one of these professions or both😉😳

If you could have any job what would it be :actor/singer

What is your best quality {what you think and what others think}  my lively persona....thts wat others too say.i am good at cheering up ppl😆 Paper or Plastic -paper
  • True love is... truest of all😳

Biggest regret :not yet Thing you're most proud of {an accomplishment of yours} : i was first in my school for the board examz of 12h...😛 Do you screen your calls  nope One word to describe your life so far : adventourous journey What things piss you off most  : self boasting n Attitude[in the wrong sense] How would you describe yourself :CRAZY😛 What super power would you like to have : Spiderwoman😆i wud b able to spun webs n climb the city walls😆😆😆my monket antics i tell u😛😆
  • Glasses or Contacts -none...i can take anything on or in my eyes😛😛
    Who is your favorite super hero -Spiderman Cat or dog - dog Boxers or Briefs -ha ha none😆 Worst Feeling - Depression Most important thing in life -Family m frnds
  • Favorite quote - " By God Maza Agaya"😛

Mjht questions

SaJan/MayUr-both
 SaNu/MaJan -SaNu
SaNk/GuNur - Gunur
Uday/Benji - benji
 CJ/Vatsala -CJ
Samrat/Mayank - Samrat
Gunjan/Nupur -Nupur
Mohit/Arjun -Arjun
Dia-Guru/Annie-Chacko -none plzzzzzzzz😛
Nupur-Chironjeet/Gunjan-Purab-Nupz-chiruuuuu😆😆😆
Lil sam/ Sock star-LilSam
Shukla/Deodhar-Deodhar
Princi/Miss Aha-Miss Aha
Purab/Chironjeet-Purab
Purab/Samrat-Samrat
ArHit/BeDo-Arhit

IF questions
cutest member- Ash
sweetest memeber-Priya
laziest member-me😆
kind member-Chandrika
1st friend on IF- shweta
1st post on IF- on KGGK forum
1st new topic on IF- i think i posted sum artilce about KGGK only
helpful member- Shweta/Winnie
craziest member- Mels n Rabo
craziest sajan fan- Kanz n Jenny
craziest mayur fan- Mels n Amber
best friend on IF- Ash
Most active member- priya
least active member- winnie😆
Craziest Benji-dodo fan- I dunno😆
Craziest lil sam fan- Kanz😆

Lista ll ur IF friends and give them an emotican.omg pls i cant do this one😲😲......there r a whole lot of them..i am really sorry..but i can giv the emo though.its same for all of them."👏"

Now done with these give u more raee dii! nahin...i am actualy vry estressed😛😆😆
till then enjoy on the hot seat!thnk u hain ji🤗😳

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshaD

Im back with my set of questions 😉 Hope you have fun answering them😃

* What type of music do you like best? Soft rock😳
* Favourite song? Rite now its rehna Tu from D6
* Favourite singer? Shreya Ghosal
* Who's your favourite actor/actress? SRK-Kajol
* Favourite film?DDLJ,JWM,JTYJN

* Did you watch RNBDJ/Ghajini?yeah
* Which one did you think was better?RNBDJ
* One film that you're looking forward to.My Name Is Khan

* What one thing would you change in your life if you had the power to do so? Nothing i am happy the way it is...😳
* Describe the ideal superpower and what you would do if you had it. ideal superpower is GOD,,,n i wud rather let GOD hav the power thn have it 😆😳
* What makes you unique in your own opinion?My Mind😳
* Name your worst quality. Short Temper
* Name your best quality. Honesty

* Describe your favourite meal.  momzluchicholardal.....😳bengali dish😃
* Do you like pizza? yeah
* Can you cook? yeah but i am a terrible cook in my opinion😆😛
* One food item that you cant get enough of? Chocolates😛😆
* Can you resist chocolates? Nooooooooooooo😳😳

* Have you ever said LOL in real life without thinking about it?yeah.......
* Do you find you use internet language when writing notes? nope.........coz literature hasnt got a mercy for shortcut language sooo i wud rather nvr dare to do it😆😳
* What is the best present someone else has ever given to you? my father gav me my synth😃
* How long does it take you to get ready to go out? 5-10mins.normally.half n hour for a wedding😳
* One website that you visit most often. IF n Orkut
* Are you good at Math? Yeah....i had commerce  na😆

* Have you ever missed an episode of MJHT? Noooooooo..i wud rather watch the repeat thn actually miss the epis...😆😳
* What other shows do you watch besides MJHT?Ballika Vadhu
* What made you like MayUr's jodi? Their Intensity n chemistry😳they r vry passionate😳😳
* Your favourite episode in MJHT uptil now? gotta b 05.02.09😳😆
If MJHT suddenly goes off air...what would be your first reaction? I wud b vry distressed n wud sulk for a whole month or two may b..ia m vry addicted to this show😳

Alright thats it...couldnt think of anymore questions😛
Enjoy😃😉

thnxxxxxxxxx🤗
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thxx so much raee di 4 answering my set!
wonderful ansdwers!
luv ya loadz🤗
i wil not give my other set !
thodi si meherbani paee di ke liye!
ash
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail

Originally posted by: bulbul123

OMG raee congratz yar you deserve this so much love u so much k here are my question's get ready k 1

wat's yr nickname? Raee

Who do u like better Arti or Mayur? lolz.is this question Valid😆its one n the same thing for me.but actually i Luv ArTi  bttr coz its them who hav infused life into MayUr👏😳

choose 1 person me or Ash:u bttr not ask this type of questions..against ethics.......😛😆

Who's better Arjun or Mayank? Arjun is my Mayank...i wont tyk any1 else to b mayank😳

Who do u like more mayur or Kash? Both...i cant choose...n i am being honest about it😳

If you had to give me something what would that be? anything tht u want me to n if hav the power to giv u...i will surely do.......😳

If u had to give Ash something wat would that be? more craziness....she is my paagli na😆😆

When's my Birthday?20th October....as far as i remeber😳😛

Chocolate or stawberry?chocolate

Friendship or love? Luv [1 thing i am finding it weird thts why i am adding...do u ever believe tht widout luv friendship can exist??..i prsonally believe tht love is the key to evry realtionship so Love is the one i choose😳]

wat's my most fav Jodi in Bollywood? (Dont ask ash abt it) its Sahid Amrita..i think.......😳

Wats my fav Jodi in Tellywood?(Dont ask ash abt it) KaSh.....😃

Wats 10000000+85763-987/98_75+LOVE= Love to the power of infinity😆

Cat's or dog's?dogs

Heart or feelings?heart

U or me? Hum😳

Kiss or Hug? Hug🤗

Boyfriend or friend? frend

What did i scare u and ASH from? danda service........?????😆i forgot .......😆

K Raee that's it but remmeber answer each and everyone otherwise u will get 0 in yr Test or in Nupur's language BY GOD raee u will get 0 in yr Test love u Raee have fun.

i hav answered all.....but i am not gonna get 0 in my test coz"By GOD mera Koi test hogayi nahn siwaya Blood test ke.jisme zero milna mushkil hi nahin namunkin hain😆😆😆"

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
@Ash:glad u liked the answers....😃
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabo0

hello dere ma pyari si janu si behna...🤗
am back wid ma listt...😛😆
dun worry janu...u're very lucky i'l only giv u one set...😃
sadlyyy...am too busy noow wid ma damn studies...
hope u like da questions n also enjoy answering dem...😈😆

Define friendship in just one word: trust

Who is a friend according to you: with whom i am most comfortable with,who understands me well n whom i can always trust.....who wud never say grt amazing things jsut to please me n crticize me wen i am wrong n show me the right way........who will make me a bttr prs by his/her presence in my life.......ths my frnd..n in return i wud like to b such a frnd to him/her😳

What is the difference between a friend and a best friend-i dunt see any difference..there cant b a friend n  a best freind.atleast to me..u can b  acquantaince  or frnds..😃.....

Name 3-5 things you like about the MJHT section. frndly  members,healthy discussions,Mayur n SaJan zones😆our MJHT future scene section n the amazing Vmz,FFz n avis/siggy corner👏😳

name 3-5 things you think should be improved in the section or you do not like: there is scope of improvement....more oragnised int he part of  written n daily Video Updates....articles shud b posted  ina single thrd.....evry member shud try to maintain cordiality.difference of opinionis acceptable but bashing shudnt b doen..posting topics comparing MJHT wid other shows shud b avoided.......

if u could change ur name to any name u wanted:what would be the name: Raee.....my proper name is Sayanti.i wud rename it wid my nickname only😆

what is your fave food? Chinese

whats ur favourite chocolate:any will do.i am a choco freak😆

what shampoo.. do u use? ViVel

what is your favourite sport : Cricket n squash

In your opinion, what is your best feature? my smile

Why did you choose the ID you have? Thts my name n i do rock😆

Do you like reading? yeah vry much😳

Are You Lazy? yup😆

Which song makes you want to cry every time you hear it?  oh wen i am emotionally low or depressed all sad songs will make me cry😆😛but mostly idunt cry litening to songs....may b i wud get a lil senti...but wont cry😳

Which song makes you to break into a dance everytime you hear it? Dance pe chance marle😆n pappu cant dance😛anything fast wud make me groove  if its areal gud number😉

sallu or upen who has the better body? Hrithik😆yeah well i dunt like sallu or upen but i like hrithik soo point clear😆😳

priyanka or amrita arora who has the better acting skills? Amrita has potential.....I think she can act bttr if she chooses the rite films😳

katrina or aish who is more beautiful? Kat

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Prime Minister of India.me n my oh so not happening dreams😛😆

What is your favorite time of day? Wen i am at IF😉

Are you spiritual? If yes, is your spirituality influenced by organized religion? Yup i am spiritual ....no i am spiritual from within

Name one of your physical traits that you would change if you could: my ears.lolz😆

Name one of your physical traits that you really like: Eyes

Name something you'd like to do before you die: wud prsonally meet all my frnds😳

If you could back in time to any point of history, where would you go and why? Ahaaaaa i wud go to Rome.i dunno i hav a fascination for Rome😛

Have you ever experienced anything supernatural? yeah.....

Are you close to your family members? yeah vry close....😳

What song is "your song?" Why?hum toh bhai jaise hain waise rehenge😆.the song speaks oit all...i dunt need to answer why😉

when it comes to politics, do you care? If so, which way do you tend to vote? If not, why don't you care? yeah i do care........after all politics is an integral part for the development of our country.....i wud rather vote for young blood.....who wud  help in chnaging he streotypical outlook n i totally believe in the fact tht u gotta b in the sysyten to change it...

What type of places do you hang out in with your friends? mostly cafes

What type of places do you hang out in with your family? family gettoghtrs in my house

What annoys you more than anything else? Dishonesty.....

What would be the perfect gift for you? ummmmmmm A teddy😆😆sorry but i am childish😛

What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? my mom😳

What time of day is your favorite? night

What kind of weather is your favorite? . breezy weather

If there was no internet growing up what would have been your thing to do for fun ? music n chatting.....adda is always there 😳😆or reading books.....

Which is the best advice you have given and received?given:hard work always pays😳
received:try to b happy with wat u hav thn crave for more n remain miserable

Which you feel is your best aspect ? my lively spirit😳

Can you cook, if yes, what will it be? yeah i can cook......okkk i am terrible at cooking but if i wud rather cook i will coe the only thing tht i know i can cook well n th is omlete😆😆

Name five people you would love to meet from I-F U,Priya,Ash,bulbul n Mels😳

What's the one thing you would want to change about yourself?  my short temper

Favourite ice cream flavour? blackcurrent

What's more romantic, candle light dinner or a walk near the beach? walk near a beach at night offcourse😳

what's ur Citizenship? citizenship in the sense?????😕

What language do u speak at home? bengali

Your dream date? Edward Cullen

'Dosti ki khatir pyar ki qurbani' , What's your take on this quote? sache dost kabhi bhi quarbani nahin mangata nahin sachha pyaar kabhi quarbani mangta hain😳

Do you like to take photographs or do you like appearing
in them? i like tyking picz

What's the best and the worst quality of yours:bst quality i am a vry kind n funloving person.worst quality.short temper😳

What do you think is the most beautiful thing in the world? Love😳

Have you ever envied anyone? yeah .......

Where is Osama Bin Laden? Your guess?i dunno...mayb in antartica!!!!!!!ok guess r going wilder😛

ON average, how many PMs do u get per day? 5

What's the best complimet you have received from others about yourself? I hav a vry sacred face n expressive eyes😳

Count the number of questions I 've asked you  57till now

Your first impression when you read my questions? OMG😛😆

What do you look in for a partner? Honesty,caring,sensitive n loving

Which is your favourite pastime? chatting

Who is your most fav. member on IF? (you can't say all😳) none.ha ha,,,,iu siad i cant say all.but i can say none rite😆😆

Your biggest strenght and weakness? my confidence/short temper

Do you believe in love at first sight?no

What do you treasure the most? my frnds n family

Put in order of significance : money , happiness, health and friendship. friendship happiness health n money

What is the first think you do when you log in at IF? go to MJHT section n see wats we r discussing for today😆

What do you think about me? u r my bechri behna sooo i think same about u as i think about myself😉😳

describe me in 100 words😛

As sweet as cherry pie
.•.•*) .•*)

As beautiful as a sunset
.•.•*) .•*)

As bright as a firefly
.•.•*) .•*)

As clever as a musician
.•.•*) .•*)

As romantic as a red rose
.•.•*) .•*)

As genuine as a teardrop
.•.•*) .•*)

As funny as a clown's nose
.•.•*) .•*)

As honest as a young child
.•.•*) .•*)

As fun as a merry-go-round
.•.•*) .•*)

As rare as a four leaf clover
.•.•*) .•*)

As down-to-earth as the ground
.•.•*) .•*)

As friendly as a butterfly
.•.•*) .•*)

As precious as passing youth

.•.•*) .•*)
As gorgeous as miss world is

.•.•*) .•*)
As valuable as pure truth

lolz it is a testi.i choried it😳😛count for urself😆

What do you think about yourself? . I am officially announcing th i am CRAZY😆😆😆

Who is your inspiration in your life? my mom😳

IF friends or real life friends? Frnds😃

Must choose only ONE!

Coffee or tea?coffee

SRK or Rani? SRK

Makeup or jewellery? Jewellery

Book or Magazine?Book

Ipod or cell?Cell

Chinese food or Indian Food?Indian Food

Serials or Movies? Movies

Donkeys or monkeys? Donkeys....😆

Fcuk or Gucci? Gucci

Physics or Chemistry?Physics

Pyjamas or snickers?Pyjamas

Msn or Yahoo ? Yahoo

Canada or London? London

Ossama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussain?😕😕

Sunidhi or Alka? Sunidhi

Kittens or cats?Kittens
Day or night? night

Trainers or heels? heels

Hi or hello? Hello...i am hello machine😆

Mirrors or reflections? Reflections

Honestly, whats on your mind? COnfusion😆

Honestly, have you done something bad today? If you don't mind sharing what it is?no i havnt done nything bad today😛

are you jealous of someone right now? yeah  of u.coz u r the griller n i am getting grilled😆

Honestly, who do you want to see right now? My doctor..i think i will hav a breakdown after answerig this set😛

Honestly, are you keeping a big secret right now? If you don't mind, you could:big secret,...nope not really😳

Tell us 10 things we do not know about you.

10 things........😲u r joking😲nahinnnnnnnnnnnnn haye By god ab bilkul maza nahin araha hain😛😆
you are: SwEtY... LoVeLy ... DaRliNg .... AdOrAblE .. CuTiE... CaRiNg ..... BeAutifUL...... InTeLLiGeNt...HoTT... SeXy ... iNnOcEnT... GrAcEfULL... sweEt nAtUrEd ....AngElic... teNdEr-hEaRtEd.... UnDeRsTanDiNg .....gorgeous ..... AwEsome..... LullaBy ...... GraCiOus ..... ChOcoLaTe.....
KiND HeArtEd......LiVeLy..... FuNNy ......EnErgEtiC.......BuTTeRfLy...... DrEaM GiRl..... FaiThFul.... InDePeNdEnt...... InNoCeNt...... LolliPoP ..... SinCeRe.

yeah they r wriiten by one of my frnd....i dunt know how many of them u guys knew😆

List 9 of your all time favorite songs
Raat kalein,Hoshwalon,Koi Fariyad,Dil Hain chota sa,Tumse Hi,Rehna tu, Kaise mujhe tum milgaye, Na Jane mere dilko kya hogaya, Kahin Toh Hogi woh.they r the nine i can now remeber but i assure u its endless😆

List 8 of your MJHT forum friends and tell why they are special for you

Mels:we agree on evrything😆
Amber:we r crazy about ArTi
Anji:we share common liking towards SaNu
Kanz:We both r Monaya Fanz😳
Rabo:coz she is my behna😆😛
Jenny:coz she alwas makes amazing scenes n i just luv her creativity👏😳
Sara:coz she is likke my lil sis n u always pull legs of each other😉
Priya:she is my sister /saut.we both hav strong liking towards Arjun😳😆

What 6 things you look for in a person before making friends?honesty,trust,funloving,understanding,lively n most of the tym wud differ from me n fight wid me.....lolz😆😆

Which 5 members here do you look up to?none in particular.all r my inspiration😳

Which are the 4 qualities that you have that you are proud of:kindness,caring,friendly,loving,lively😳

Which 3 things you will never compromise on? frnds,family n love😳😆oho so simple question thnko  hain ji😛

List out 2 strengths and 2 weaknesses of you.confidence n liveliness....impatience n short temper

who was the first person u met at IF ?Shweta

Select 10 of ur IF friends and write different ID's for them? Give reasons as why u chose that ID..

Ash:Paagli..she is my crazy girl😳
priya:deewani:coz she is deewani😆
bulbul:princess.....thts what she is to me😳
Preeti:Dramaqueen.......kya amazing dialogues marti hain😉😆
Rabo:twinsoul.......meri bechri behna 😛
Mels:jaado ki puriya.wenever she is here she wud definately liven me up😳😆
Shweta:sisterdear....she has always being such a gud frnd ,philosophher n guide😳
Kaira:coolcreative.....she just make stunning sigs yaar😃
winnie:my poohbear.aww she is just fantastic friend🤗
Chandrika:golden girl...........she is really a golden girl with a glden hrt😃😳

You meet one of your friends from I-F somewhere, how you react and how'd you spend your day? (Name the friend too).  Most probably i wud meet Ash n we wud just go on one of our crazy chats..n definately will spend the day with loads of bakbak ,pagalpann masti....😆

Do you stil love me😛 :Yesh I do🤗

dats it...😆
take care januu...
wil b bak to see ur answers to ma set..!!😉
luv yaaa...🤗

bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oye hoye Raee u r to clever yar look at the way u answered my question's to smart yar and yh 1 answer wrong that is my fav jodi on telly is MAYUR so 1 mark down Kya yar i never new u had such a clever mind thought u were Pagal just like ash but who can be more pagal then her.
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
ha ha...its MayUr..lolz.i thut its KaSh...😛..nyways.......i am clever wen e did i say i am not clever....😛..but i  hav been honest yaar,..........n yeah I am CRAZY....n its just tht my craziness..increases tenfolds wen being grilled.....lolz😉
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yh yh w.e Lol honeslty had so much fun grilling u only when ash becomes the member of the week then honestly raee i won't leave we both won't lol make this a nitemare 4 her
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
ha ha.yup nxt thing she wud run wid a danda behind us.......but i nvr grill ny1..i think i shud start it..its fun...lolz😛