3 Feb Update-G decides to transfer to mumbai

sourpuss thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello to one and all! While Radz enjoys herself on holiday in Bangkok, her ever-elusive friend 'B' (i.e., me!😆) makes her first-ever appearance on IF! Anyway, just a little word of warning: I only started watching KDMHMD last week or so, when Radz told me that I had to fill in for her. I have tried to familiarise myself with the characters, but please bear with me! 😛 On to the update!

-||-

Today's episode starts off where we left off last night: Preet asks Heer, what if we don't stop the wedding? Then what? He refuses to let the wedding take place, saying that he will stop the wedding if Prem Bhaiya doesn't, and then fight will be between him and RR. He asks for her promise: if Prem isn't dead, all the responsibilities will go to him (I think?).

Cut to KBC headquarters, where Gaurav and his boss are talking about getting Gaurav transferred. Boss says, no, you can't be transferred, you're doing such a brilliant job. "What happened, Gaurav? Did someone say something to you?" Gaurav says that there's no problem, he love it here, but the problem is that it seems like this city's haunting him, it's so messed up here. Boss wouldn't understand; just do his transfer. (No, geez! You're letting your best cameraman go! And you're going to make it harder to Prem to stop Heer's wedding disaster!) Boss agrees, and says he'll send the ticket to Bombay to his house. Gaurav is relieved that he will finally be relieved of these Ludhiana weirdos.

Wedding stuff comes into the Juneja house, led by Sumer Singh. The family members minus Heer and Gayatri look up. Sumer informs them of Heer's decision to wed tomorrow. They are all shocked. Except, obviously, for Preet. Sumer Singh asks for Heer; he wants to give her the mehndi. Heer shows up at the top of the stairs, with a Main yahaan hoon. She slowly, dramatically comes down, one step at a time; her family is shocked. All except for Preet. After forever, she reaches the bottom and approaches Sumer Singh. He hands her the letters, telling her to invite whomever she wants. Heer takes them. Sumer Singh orders everyone to decorate the house in flowers and such. Lalit stops them. "Take the decorations away, now." He glares at Heer. This house's daughter's wedding, and all her preparations will be done by her family, not her in-laws. Leave the shagun mehndi and letters and take the rest back. We will do the preparations. Sumer Singh hands Heer the mehndi. Meher looks devastated. As SS leaves, Heer turns and leaves as well, followed by Meher, in a different direction. Kulraaj asks why Lalit is doing this, and he answers that take it the daughter of this house is getting married, and I want all of you to take my side in this. The wedding is tomorrow, so you all have to help. Break as Preet is left standing alone.

-|Break|-

Enter Lalit into Meher's room. She asks what's going on, she doesn't understand why Heer is doing all this. Lalit says to just forget it and go put on her bridal mehndi. He knows Heer's doing the wrong thing, but what can he do? After Prem's death she had to get married anyway, although what she saw in RR he doesn't know. All we can do is make her bidaai a happy one, and her sister should be there with her for her wedding. He leaves the room. Meher sits down slowly. Flashback to memories of Heer and Meher together. Preet enters the room. She asks him the same thing she asked Lalit. (Honey, just give it a little time, by tomorrow you'll understand everything, okay? For now, just accept it, na!) It hasn't even been one year since Prem's death, and she's marrying RR? There must be some reason that Heer is doing all this. (Spot on, Meher!) Isn't this the same Heer who would give her life for her family? And now she's doing all this and hurting her family? Preet thinks: he knows what she's going through, but he can't say anything now. She'll have to wait until tomorrow. Ash watches them from outside the window, obviously pained. (Where did she come from?!)

-|Break|-

Back from the break, we see the wedding preparations in full swing. Kiran directs someone, Kulraaj gets the dress and mangal sutra and stuff, Lalit…stares into space. Flashback to another wedding, memories with Gayatri. Preet and Meher come into the living room. Meher walks away somewhere off-screen. Veera and Nihaal enter, with Veera wondering what all the decorations are about. Nihaal asks Meher what the decorations are about, explaining that they wanted to come for a while but he was busy. Veera asks Kulraaj what's going on. Two guys dressed oddly talk to Lalit about…something that the clacking of my keyboard drowned out. Nihaal and Meher look at each other, Meher looks down. Nihaal understands that it's Heer's wedding. Veera is angry that Heer is getting married to RR. Meher tries to explain that it wasn't their choice. Veera brings up Meher's interference with her own wedding (to RR, I assume?). She thinks that they planned that Heer would get married to RR while she would marry Nihaal. Lalit tries to console her, but he's obviously not successful. Then he resorts to scolding her. It was Heer's choice to get married. "But Daddy, Heer is playing a game with us, why don't you understand that?" Lalit again repeats that he will get his daughter married off happily. Veera starts crying, asking Lalit how he can get Heer married to RR in the same house that she got engaged to prem, that she was going to get married to Prem in. Oh, right, it's not their house anymore. It's on girvi, whatever that is. (Damn I suck.😭) She leaves with Nihaal, stopping at the door to accuse Lalit of loving Meher and Heer more than Kulraaj and Veera. Nihaal stops her. He turns, asking to speak with Heer. He goes upstairs, with Veera calling after him.

Heer sits in a rocking chair, her eyes closed as a breeze blows. (Oh, what a lovely big house they have! All the better to have a hindi drama serial in, my dear!) Nihaal watches her. He asks her what's wrong with her, and why is she doing this? RR is such a horrible person, she won't get anything but problems marrying him. She asks him to go away. She's thought it through already. Nihaal tries to dissuade her. Heer repeats that she's thought everything through. Nihaal begs her to think about herself before sitting at the mandaak, to think about her happiness. And he leaves. Heer wonders…something that I again couldn't catch.

-|End show, with no precap|-

And that was me filling in for Radz. I have to apologize for how horrible it turned out, my couch isn't very comfortable after sitting for two hours without getting up. (Yes, I don't like moving very much.) Hopefully tomorrow will be the actual wedding, and on the day after we'll find out if Prem stops the wedding! Then again, knowing Hindi serials, we'll probably have to wait for next week. 😆 Have an awesome week, everyone, and a very happy February!

-|bhav|-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shikha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx finally i think meher sees some sense thank god and man same old heer sacrifising track but thankyou for ur lovely update
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hello...welcome to IF and this forum...

thanks for fillin in for Radz..and thanks a lot for the update..
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u soo much for da wonderful update..... hope radz having a gr8time... welcum to da forum.... 😃
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankz so much for the update..lovely1....Welcome 2 da forrum😊....'ll have fun😛
zaara006 thumbnail
thank you very much for the lovely update!!!! You are right, the wedding will probably take place sometime next week, after all it is a balaji serial!!!!
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update...u did a wonderful job!!!! Like every1 else said yesterday...they prolly will extend the wedding till the end of the week or next week...and as usual HHPrem is continuously hitting every1's nerve!!!!!!!
ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum and IF and thank yuu so much for the update =D
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update............hope they dont exaggerate it much!!!
Momana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't think he will be able to transfer to mumbai... cuz he  the main male lead so if he goes then wats left....