Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Manoj Kumar finally forgives Shah Rukh

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan met veteran actor Manoj Kumar for an out-of-the-court settlement regarding the cases filed against him in connection with the spoof in his home production Om Shanti Om.

Kumar called him to his residence and discussed withdrawal of court cases, Khan told reporters here last night. "He told me that he was elder to me and was forgiving me for the mistake committed. I and director Farah Khan had sought forgiveness from him several times for our mistake," he said.

"The spoof in the film was not with an intention to belittle him or hurt him. He told me that he would not like to carry on the burden of the court cases," said Shah Rukh.

Kumar had dragged Khan to court for not honouring the promise of deleting the sequence in the film that shows security guards of a movie theatre beating him up after he displays a driving license showing his photo in his trademark style covering the face with his palm.

The veteran, who has produced and directed several patriotic films earning him the title 'Bharat Kumar', had asked Khan to withdraw the scene to which Director Farah Khan and Shah Rukh, who is the producer of the film, agreed.

But, the scene continued to be a part of the film and before its television premiere, Kumar filed a case against Shah Rukh.

NDTVmovies.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

how was he teased in d film?plz remind me

Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's during the scene where they show the premier of Shanti Priya(Deepika)'s movie. In that part it is shown that some security guards stops Manoj Kumar ( duplicate ) & don't allow him to enter the theater because Manoj kumar has having his hand on his face. The security guards ask for proof then Manoj kumar( duplicate ) shows him license card in which also he is having hand on his face.
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^^lol  he should have taken it lightly .
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I thought he forgave him a long time ago.?