Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

TitliBaisa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH.......❤️
frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey I'm new here..
Can anyone provide me the MP3 link to the background song that was played while shaurya's wedding..
PLEASE..

-Rucha
kajalkakad123 thumbnail

Hi Gagan

Could you please post the song that played on the episode of Shaurya and Varsha's wedding ?

The episode was of the 17/02/09. Will be thankful

-Maya- thumbnail
Hey someone please post Shaurya and Varsha's wedding song
anjali83192 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

kajalkakad123 thumbnail
HI again
Thank you very much for the link for the wedding song, but I cant seem to download it/..is  there any other link that I can download that song through please??????

sweet muskaan thumbnail

Hi... 

guys someone please help me with this. Is there any place where i can download few of the music pieces that are played during the serial .
plz guys mujhe 23 jan ko jo misic play hota hai jab varsha aur  Shaurya sath hote hain aur AKSHARA dekh leti hai.
main ne aaj he india forums join kiya hai sirf us music ke liye plz guys help me plz plz plz

thank you so much😊
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

sweet muskaan thumbnail
hello guys jo mujhe music chaheye woh 23 jan ki part 3 video main bhi hai jab akshara aur varsha mandir jate hain aur akshara varsha se pochti hai ke pyar kya hota aur varsha pani main pathar mar kar batati hai  hai plz guys mujhe woh music bohat acha lagta hai mujhe us ki link chaheye plz plz plz