Feb 2nd Update - Angad-Sapna working together

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Kamya leaves Angad at the hospital and asks Mahi to come there and look after him. Mahi sends Gauri instead. Angad goes in for his doctor's checkup and Sapna sees him as he is leaving the office and wonders where he is going. Angad walks through the hospital onto the rooftop without his stick. Sapna is shocked to see that Angad is not blind. However. he gets back at her by stating that she isnt Rahul's mother either and they both laugh it off.

Angad is ecstatic with how things are going and Sapna gives him all the credit, telling him that he's the mastermind behind the plan. Angad admits that the day Shabd kicked him out of the house, he knew he would get revenge and get Mahi for himself. He admits that the whole jail fiasco was also a part of his plan. Sapna excitedly declares that after all this is over, she will have Shabd and Mahi will be Angad's. She credits Angad for bringing Rahul into their game and making Shabd think he was his father. Both continue to reiterate their plan and praise each other when suddenly a tiffin falls and Angad and Sapna look around frantically.

Gauri flees from there as Angad sees the tiffin and concludes that someone was definately there and had heard what they were talking about. He tells Sapna to leave from there and finds Gauri running down the stairs. He catches up to her but she scratches his face and escapes from his grip and Angad angrily wonders what to do.

Precap: Rahul innocently asks Mahi if she will come with him to the mandir and Mahi stares back at him with tears.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhana_akshara thumbnail
thanks for the update

Facility thumbnail
Thank you.  Hope the storyline is not dragged on for too long.
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOVELY UPDATE
i hope gauri is safe
lovedeep06 thumbnail
tanx for da update!!!
sweetjatti01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg, it waz his plan, i knw it he was up 2 smethin.
SonuSitara thumbnail
aaaagh i hate agnad.. he pisses me off soo much .😡..

but i really do not understand the whole concept of old lovers doing their best to dystroy the marriages of others just to get their love back.....it sickens me that they even show these types of stroy lines in the dramas...like what are they trying to teach the new generations...that such things are allowed ...and it is okay to act this way ? sorry but this is just my opinion .....
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i knew angad is still evil