manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
guys! When did this happen?
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=399186968&albumID=1252571&imageID=16381667#a=1252571&i=16382136

Please reply! I never knew she cried! Why did she? Is it because she mis-coordinated a little?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Someone please reply!
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
megha went blank for a bit , so she might have been upset but maybe its the lighting. she still looks beautiful.
dollyferns thumbnail
come on yaa its ok they are the looser. No point in regretting.  Deserving jodi won thats all.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dollyferns

come on yaa its ok they are the looser. No point in regretting.  Deserving jodi won thats all.

they have 'lost' but they are NOT 'looser'..  they lost with grace.. and they were the first finalist to be finalized.. they were very deserving as well.. kudos to them...

awww.. Megha was crying.. they didn't show that part.. hopefully, they'll come together in another show..
Sunflower34 thumbnail
Stop saying they r losers .. We are gracefully accepting that shajit won .. I woud appreciate if u don't use that word ... If not .. I can mean too ...
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

come on yaa its ok they are the loser. No point in regretting.  Deserving jodi won thats all.

Shouldnt you know how to spell loser before calling others it?
Ne ways
If she was crying then its not because of that obv... because shes wearing a different outfit
And the real loser is the one who sulk after they lose and never take a challenge
However Magnam really took they're loss magnificantly! They were smiling the whole time...
They are the true winners in my eyes...
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

i sometimes dont get ppl...
see, whats your problem??? NONE OF US NOR OF MEGHA OR NAMAN ARE REGRETTING ANYTHING!!!
we are all proud of them!!!
i just wanna mention that before the finals, Some of you Shajeet fans said that deserving ppl never win....
well, today i agree!!
And its not like they didnt win....whats more worth? 50 lakhs a car and a trophy or millions of hearts???
of course for some ppl its always those material things....
i dont want to say that Shaleen and Daljeet are bad dancers, i never said that and will never say it, because if they were bad dancers they would not be in the finals...but unfortunately, i heard the same thing sooo many times from some shajeet fans calling Naman and Megha bad dancers...I know how much it hurts to read if your jodi is called names, so i request to all of stop it, JUST STOP IT!
Naman and Megha Are Winners, like Arjun, Farah, Karishma and SRK said!! Both are winners...in reality competitions there just dont are losers...and specially if they are in the finals.
People might think that a trophy or money or a title will change facts, but sorry to disappoint...a fact is a fact, and nobody or NOTHING can ever change it!
Naman and Megha are SURE Winners and We ARE proud of them!!! Out of 14 Jodis they were the first finalists...Thats a HUGE reason for us to celebrate!
ANd one more thing...
...never forget that The Very FIRST Dance and very Last dance in Nach Baliye 4 were performed by Megha and Naman...
Maybe ppl will recognize Shaleen and Daljeet as the "winners" of Nach Baliye 4...but whenever in the future someone is watching Nach Baliye 4  First they Will see NAMAN AND MEGHAs dance!!
And like i said, nobody can change it!!
Last thing i want to say is that Naman and Megha should NEVER EVEER think that they let us down!! NEVER!!!
They have always entertained us, till the end!! and I'm sooo thankfull to them that they gave me the opportunity to watch them dance!!! It was pure enjoyment and entertainment!!
Thank you!
I'm proud to be  a Megha Naman Fan! and if they are the Losers in your eyes, then i'm proud to be a fan of losers!

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Moderator's Note:
please dont call any1 nwith names its against the IF rules ..this is your first warning.

Ranbir4ever! thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilobebo

i sometimes dont get ppl...
see, whats your problem??? NONE OF US NOR OF MEGHA OR NAMAN ARE REGRETTING ANYTHING!!!
we are all proud of them!!!
i just wanna mention that before the finals, Some of you Shajeet fans said that deserving ppl never win....
well, today i agree!!
And its not like they didnt win....whats more worth? 50 lakhs a car and a trophy or millions of hearts???
of course for some ppl its always those material things....
i dont want to say that Shaleen and Daljeet are bad dancers, i never said that and will never say it, because if they were bad dancers they would not be in the finals...but unfortunately, i heard the same thing sooo many times from some shajeet fans calling Naman and Megha bad dancers...I know how much it hurts to read if your jodi is called names, so i request to all of stop it, JUST STOP IT!
Naman and Megha Are Winners, like Arjun, Farah, Karishma and SRK said!! Both are winners...in reality competitions there just dont are losers...and specially if they are in the finals.
People might think that a trophy or money or a title will change facts, but sorry to disappoint...a fact is a fact, and nobody or NOTHING can ever change it!
Naman and Megha are SURE Winners and We ARE proud of them!!! Out of 14 Jodis they were the first finalists...Thats a HUGE reason for us to celebrate!
ANd one more thing...
...never forget that The Very FIRST Dance and very Last dance in Nach Baliye 4 were performed by Megha and Naman...
Maybe ppl will recognize Shaleen and Daljeet as the "winners" of Nach Baliye 4...but whenever in the future someone is watching Nach Baliye 4  First they Will see NAMAN AND MEGHAs dance!!
And like i said, nobody can change it!!
Last thing i want to say is that Naman and Megha should NEVER EVEER think that they let us down!! NEVER!!!
They have always entertained us, till the end!! and I'm sooo thankfull to them that they gave me the opportunity to watch them dance!!! It was pure enjoyment and entertainment!!
Thank you!
I'm proud to be  a Megha Naman Fan! and if they are the Losers in your eyes, then i'm proud to be a fan of losers!

Nilo.i love you yaar! 🤗
U said evryfg so right n true n it touched me!
U r so right,they r 100% winners!
N one more thing,if Naman n Megha won then am damn sure Shajit fans would brng up topics that they were cheated on or this was scripted or unfair etc as they always doin to point out Naman n Megha shdnt hv bn in finals but we NEVER did anyfg lik that! N evn on the video of thnks they seemed so lovely n fab!
They might hv lost the trophy bt they won thousand n millions of hearts which wl fprever pray 4 their well being n togetherness!
WE LOVE YOU NAMAN N MEGHA!!!