Sad for Naman-Megha

dont_butter thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I watched the grand finale of Nach. I was very HAAAAAAAAPPY to see u SRK and wow..he looked HOT! as always...of course what can I say about Arjun...anyways..but I was VERY VERY VERY disppappointed when Shalin-dulhjet won in the end. I thinks IT UNFAIR. I think Naman-Meghan should have won. Shalin-duljeet were horrible in some of the performance but since they had ALL THE FAVORS from Judges so they won. No wonder why Shalin was SO CONFIDENT about winning cuz he already knew the results. Im sorry but for the first time I 100% beleive in favoratisum!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i have one thing to say to you.. 🤣

dont butter, dont stir         problems..
JULIEL thumbnail
Just a few random thoughts on NB4:

1. Some really good couples left in the begining - Mohit & Aditi, Mouli & Mahzer - they should have lasted a bit longer since they were good dancers.
2. Kapil & Anjali had a couple of amazing performances - Holi mein song was out of this world - I still think they deserved 30 inspite of the coordination problems. Also the Pardesiya performance was completely flawless and yet they were given bad marks. The solo performances were good as well. Anjali deserved more when the 3's she received. Daljeet just ran around on the stage and she got the same marks as Anjali. I think after that performance Kapil & Anjali just gave up thinking that no matter what they do, it's never good.
3. Sudeep and Anantika were good performers. Their performace on Bollywood was not as bad as the judges said. I also felt the judges were very harsh on them.
4. Naman and Megha improved a lot.
5. Finally, Shaleen & Daljeet, the looks they always gave Kapil & Anjali were just mean. The last few performaces were not good at all, yet they managed to get better marks then Kapil Anjali, Naman Megha & Yash Gauri. I cannot understand that. Complete injustics to some couples ...
Edited by julielaldin - 15 years ago
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: julielaldin

Just a few random thoughts on NB4:

1. Some really good couples left in the begining - Mohit & Aditi, Mouli & Mahzer - they should have lasted a bit longer since they were good dancers.
2. Kapil & Anjali had a couple of amazing performances - Holi mein song was out of this world - I still think they deserved 30 inspite of the coordination problems. Also the Pardesiya performance was completely flawless and yet they were given bad marks. The solo performances were good as well. Anjali deserved more when the 3's she received. Daljeet just ran around on the stage and she got the same marks as Anjali. I think after that performance Kapil & Anjali just gave up thinking that no matter what they do, it's never good.
3. Sudeep and Anantika were good performers. Their performace on Bollywood was not as bad as the judges said. I also felt the judges were very harsh on them.
4. Naman and Megha improved a lot.
5. Finally, Shaleen & Daljeet, the looks they always gave Kapil & Anjali were just mean. The last few performaces were not good at all, yet they managed to get better marks then Kapil Anjali, Naman Megha & Yash Gauri. I cannot understand that. Complete injustics to some couples ...

Dude,

This is ur personal imagination.  Don't judge Shaleen-Daljit in 1 or 2 performances and also don't forget their breath taking performances.. Whenever they performed bad they got  less marks, u can watch the videos again, if u don't believe me.. In the solo, they got 21 and also in Mahamukawala first one they got 21.. So plz don't put blame.. And Most importantly they never gave any mean look to any jodi. If u don't agree u can ask the jodi themselves. Infact they all are good friends.. I think rather it's u who were looking at both of the jodis with very mean😆