Written Update (Feb 2) - Preet knows Heers truth

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Salam, Namaste, Sasriakal and Hello to all the wonder full people of Kis Desh forum...hope every had a rocking Jan and is now all set to have a fantastic February...πŸ˜ƒ...so...bolo bolo...who is already making plans for Valentines Day πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...i wont tell anyone...i promise πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.....on my end...good news... i finished the first part of witting my thesis...a full 2 days b4 its due πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...the bad news...midterms are coming up 😭😭😭...

ok...lets get to the update...ill try to make it as it usually is...but please bare with me...i woke up with an ache in my right arm...like tense muscles or something ...

*~* Video Update *~*

Click Here

*~* Written Update *~*
Part 1:
Show opens where we left off...Preet seeing Gaurav. Preet goes down because Gaurav is fighting and our Heer is running right behind Preet. Gaurav is telling the waiter that you dont know who i am...im the press and stuff...you dont know how we are. Preet tries to stop him but he pushes Preet away...Preet tries again and then Gaurav gets mad and begins fighting with Preet, he is all "whats your problem" (dude...we should ask you that...why so angry yaar? take a chill pill πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) the guards begin to drag him away but Gaurav tells Preet to meet him outside (yeah cuz thats where you will be πŸ˜›πŸ˜›) The sad version of the K3G is playing as Preet runs behind Gaurav yelling "Prem Bhaia". He gets so excited that Prem is alive he is ready to run home and tell the family (so sad scene...Preet is such a great brother ⭐️⭐️) Heer stops him and says that no, they cant tell the family about Prem (then why the h*ll did you go and tell them ..a little too late to hold back dont ya think?) She says that she made a mistake by bring Preet here. She says that when she first saw him she believed he was Prem but with this she isnt sure. She says that if he was our Prem he wouldnt be drunk or talking like this. She goes on to explain how she thought he was Prem but now she thinks that he is Prem's humshakal (look alike) ...Preet is crying and saying that everyone at home would be so happy. But Heer says that they have to find out the whole truth before they tell the family because they cant give them false hope. She says that she remember the look when Preet first saw 'Prem' and when he saw 'Prem' fighting...she says she cant take the look of disappointment in Lallu and Gayatri's eyes. Preet says that he understands but now if he goes home and tells everyone that she was lying they will hate her. She says i can take their hatred, she gives him Prem ki kasam so he agrees (i love Preet!!! 😳😳😳) Preet and Heer are driving home when they show flashbacks to Heer supporting RR (im not sure if it was Heer or Preet having the flashbacks πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Part 2:
Starts with Lallu pacing at home waiting for Preet to come. Meher soon joins him and asks him why he hasnt gone to bed. Lallu says that dont think that i believed that Heer says, here comes Kiran and Kulraj. Enter Preet and Heer...Meher walks up to Heer and says you lied again Didi. She yells at her for a little while (its getting really ghisa pita again...we need new dialogues πŸ₯±πŸ₯±) Kiran also joins in as Heer begins walking towards her room...then Lallu says too that you didnt even care about my old age and how she has fallen in everyones eyes and that she has even hurt Prem's aatma (now that was uncalled for 😑😑😑) Heer runs from there crying (this time its justified 😭😭) as Preet looks on in horror.

Heer is crying and saying that she cant tell them that...Preet says that she is acting. Heer wipes her tears but the Preet yells at her by saying that why is she making herself look so bad in front of the family. What happened that you had to to and join forces with RR. Heer ends up telling Preet the whole story about RR's blackmail and the Jhuneja family...and how she had promised Prem she would look after his family (chalo...aab toh saach bola...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘) Heer says that if i had told you no one would let me do it and he wants revenge in terms of business but also to ruin the family but i dont know why (we know why...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›) Preet says that you didnt even give ME a chance to be there for you (i agree...preet is sensible...usse bata dena chahiyeh tha πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) He says that he will go and tell the family everything now...does she know how much they hate her...when in actuality they should do her pooja. Heer says that he cant do that because RR will ruin the family...Preet says that he knows Prem is back and with Prem they can do anything. Preet goes to leave but Heer gives him Prem Bhaia ki kasam (now...why is she calling him Prem Bhaia...she can call him Prem...πŸ˜•πŸ˜• its weird) Preet stops in his tracks and asks why did you do what. Heer then tells him to listen to her and promise to help her. Heer says that she has decided to make such a decision that will leave everyone stunned. And this step will show that person (no idea who it is ) if Prem is really alive...(didnt really make much sense to me πŸ₯±πŸ₯±)

Part 3:
Opens with a very angry/determined looking Heer walking (no running this time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) She walks into RR's house. RR asks, what are you doing her so early? Heer says that beginnings are always better done in the morning and that she wasnts to begin a new phase of her life....she wants to get married. RR is shocked as Heer tells him that they will be getting married tomorrow. RR says ok, fine...if she wants to get married tomorrow...then they will get married tomorrow...he says that he can tell her the reason for her hastiness....Prem. He says that she must have Prem with him as in love (tauba...🀒🀒🀒...NEVER) He says that he will find a good maurat and that they will get married bohot dhum dham se. Heer leaves...

Outside (πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the ourside of RR's house is the same as Jhuneja house πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) She says that only God knows what will happen, if her Prem is Prem or who is he...she will remind Prem of who he is....blah blah blah...She walks all they way to Jhuneja house when Preet calls out to her and asks where did she go. She tells him that she is marrying RR tomorrow...Preet get mad/upset...he says that he never thought that she would have to do something like this...Heer says she understand but they have to find out if this person is Prem or not and this is the only way to do it ...she says that if it is Prem he will stop this wedding...Preet says...what is this isnt Prem and he doesnt stop the wedding...then what (good question...i want to know the answer to that too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

Precap: None πŸ˜•

Rating: 6/10...finally...FINALLY...the truth has come out...at least for Preet...lots of good dewar-bhabi scenes today...Preet is a real darling...😳😳😳...now we get to see Heer's jasoosi...she is determined to see who this Prem Lookalike is...aage aage dekhte hai...hota hai kya πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

JAZ

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara006 thumbnail
YAY!!!! Another week to look forward to. I was waiting eagerly for the update today partly because its snowed here and so my lectures were cancelled for today and tomorrow and so i was getting alittle bored after all the snow fights!!!! 😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Finally... Preet knows about 'Prem'. Now all we have to wish is that he remembers his past when he sees Heer, before her getting married to RR!!!!!! 

thank you for the update!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by zaara006 - 15 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
LOL- Valentines Day is non-existant for me atm, as I am single, lol!! Thanks for the lovely update Jaz!! I am glad Preet knows the truth now- I really hope Prem will come and stop the wedding, I can't tolerate Heer and Prem being seperated for any longer!! Bring them together please destructives- pretty pleasseeeee!! xx
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks a lot Jaz...
and congrats on being a coolbie... πŸ˜›
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx so much for the wonderful updateπŸ‘πŸΌ....i'm starting to get annoyed with Heer having to constantly put Prem's kasam on Preet...can't the creatives be a lil more creative then repitition!!!! It gets so old!!!!
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sounds like a good episode...cant wait to watch just for Heer and Preet😳
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome epi..................thanx for the update......................it seems like the whole jassosi thing will start again!!!
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i just finished watching the epi today....and Preet was def the show stealer!!!!! He was awesome, how he cudn't bare to see his bhabhi in pain and tears when every1 doubts her judgements and what have you...and above all Meher is just so annoying, dont get me wrong i love the girl, but for one to doubt their own sister in such a manner is just wrong!!! Esp if they always have been tight!!!!!!

Preet is def the Laxman of Kalyug...and he is the best lil bro and devaar!!!!!
Thanks

Mandap Drama coming up...but don't worry they will drag 1 day ka marriage for 3 week πŸ˜† So Feb should be rocking.

Cannot believe, I am actually happy about Mandap drama..how desperate am I? πŸ˜”

~Triv
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks jaz for the updatW!
finally atleast someone knws the truth