Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
^yep..they gave their best and they proved themselves...they should be proud as well..

anyways I really hope they do a serial together...that would be so cool...I cant wait till that happens,,,KEKTA are you listening...lol
Demilove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

omg i cant stop crying...well i love them too...they took it well...true teamplayers....well done...more proud and love them more....yesssssssssssss they need to be in serial together...i mentioned that on myspace. ugh!!!!! no more NB for me....no way

416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

^yep..they gave their best and they proved themselves...they should be proud as well..

anyways I really hope they do a serial together...that would be so cool...I cant wait till that happens,,,KEKTA are you listening...lol

that is exactly what i was thinking .. they should star in a show together ... that would be the best thing ever:)
ishq008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MEGNAM ROCKS NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

I loved how they were very professional about it...But at times I think Megha was going to cry.....I feel for them....heck I cried some....But then I realized they are a very talented couple and we're proud of them ....as they can be of us.....Many stayed neutral and never started anything with anyone....NAMAN AND MEGHA ARE THE BEST TO US....They will never leave us....They were the first finalist!!!!!!!!!! wow now that was the best!!!!!!!!
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What  Naman -Megha didn't win, How?? I think even they had the support of Kanjali fans, Kapil exclusively requested all his fans to vote for them, still they lost... OMG, that mean combiningly Naman Megha and Kanjali Fans votes was not enough to beat Shalin-daljit...
Ranbir4ever! thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They hv bn the best n wl remain so 4 us!

I cried too n i cnt blieve it 😭

But for us they wl 4ever remain d winners!
We LOVE YOU MegNam!!!

pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes at the end i am still proud after all naman has win LKJBKT and he will seen in bollywood soon so wat can be better than dat
i am also glad that they didnt cry and still had a smile on their face

naman megha 4eva

shala-deepz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

they deserves to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

What  Naman -Megha didn't win, How?? I think even they had the support of Kanjali fans, Kapil exclusively requested all his fans to vote for them, still they lost... OMG, that mean combiningly Naman Megha and Kanjali Fans votes was not enough to beat Shalin-daljit...

What are you trying in a not so suttle way to imply??? And why are you trying to create issues on this thread??? We all tried our best and more for our respected jodis, but we were too late to gather enough Kanjali votes...We know this, heck everyone know this...But yet we tried...If your jodi won then go celebrate when them..Why tryin to create issues here dude?......Why do people constantly have to put their not needed '2" cents in when it's again not needed nor wanted....If you must know, Kanjali fans have a mind of their own, so some supported us and other either didnt vote or have their pick. We have no issues with that, so why should you by in this suttle implication?  We're not out creating threads that Naman and megha were cheated and blah blah blah.....thats just nonsense....the jodis are good friends and what's done is done....it happened we deal and move on...like Naman and Megha will....So if you have no respectable comment to make on this thread...then move on as well....We're very proud of Naman and Megha for making it this far....
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1love4ever

What are you trying in a not so suttle way to imply??? And why are you trying to create issues on this thread??? We all tried our best and more for our respected jodis, but we were too late to gather enough Kanjali votes...We know this, heck everyone know this...But yet we tried...If your jodi won then go celebrate when them..Why tryin to create issues here dude?......Why do people constantly have to put their not needed '2" cents in when it's again not needed nor wanted....If you must know, Kanjali fans have a mind of their own, so some supported us and other either didnt vote or have their pick. We have no issues with that, so why should you by in this suttle implication?  We're not out creating threads that Naman and megha were cheated and blah blah blah.....thats just nonsense....the jodis are good friends and what's done is done....it happened we deal and move on...like Naman and Megha will....So if you have no respectable comment to make on this thread...then move on as well....We're very proud of Naman and Megha for making it this far....

Oh, I am so soooory, if I hurt ur emotions.. But I just wanted to explain, that we have our emotions too. I read in one of the thread somebody wrote they can't tolerate Shaleen-daljit as anchors and Their graph went down during NB4 .. blah blah blah .. We always mentioned that We feel Naman -Megha are the only other desrving jodi  after shaleen daljit. And also we mentioned very clearly that If Shaljit will loose to Naman-megha we won't feel disspaointed. After all this also it's naman-megha fans wrote lots of bad things .. I just replied..