Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am fine sam... Just writing the next part, will update sooner!

Apologize for the delay!
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey krithika glad to see u

han krithika plzzz update soon no infact sooner
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Kritika,

yaar 1st of all i'm really really sorry 4 being so late to check this..ughh it was all thanx 2 my confused brain..see i had commented on this and was used to checking it thru 'My Last 10 Topic' place..and i never realized that it was only displaying the last 10 topics i had repliedπŸ€” so i thought no update has come up n didn't check
n now that i see how stupid i was i'm like 

anyway now coming back to the story!awww i'm just sooo happpyyy that u have updated the new part n more than that i'm happy that u r back on the forum!!!πŸ€—

n oohhh..so the hot tempers r still running high?huh..well well Aru will have to take care of this problem sooner rather than later...

i think Dipika will forgive Vishal pretty soon lol..cz that is what friends are for, they are ready to accept each other  for what they are without any complaints..she'll be a bit angry 4 a few days but he'll be spared unlike someone else!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

so aryan in the dog house 4 the time being..but she still seems to be pretty hurt n i can understand that the hurt is coming from her fear of losing him as she said to Aryan before too..the conversation with her mom seems to confirm this...n aww poor sri is gonna be very disappointed n i really hope she doesn't get angry with poor dipika cz she is also very upset right now...

n i'm still wondering about this line she said to her mom "
Anban nahi maa… Kuch aur, jise main khud samajhne ki koshish kar rahi hoon… Shayad is baar main hi karan hoon…"..hope i'll get to figure out when i read the next part..

but aww was that a memory in Dipika's head or was she completely imagining a situation? aww no matter what i loveddd ittt!!
☺️❀️☺️

aww now coming to Aryan, i feel pretty bad for him when that guy questions him..but well what can that guy do too, cz he was also talking from a father's point of view after seeing how his boss was behaving..

n i really hope they end up getting some evidence from the drawer which may lead this case in a positive direction..

n im glad Aryan is coping better with his loss.. cz now he has to realize he has two new people in his life, who are dependent on him, n his well being,n should realize that though he lost in the past, his present n future that is with him can erase most of the loss..

i'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story..and once again i'm so so sorry for the late reply...

this part is beautiful, n leaves me craving for more as usual so that i'm now once again waiting impatiently for the next update..
😍

tc..hugs
πŸ€—

Veena.. thumbnail
update plzzz zzz zzz

waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭  😭
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

omg ... was waiting for like ever to get an update

it was worth waiting for ...  

loved it 

pls update soon ...

- - badra 

sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey krithika
please update karo.
Veena.. thumbnail
hey krithika i was reading ur  ff from the start and just read ur holi updates and wanna comment again πŸ˜ƒ
it was a suppeeerrrbbb update... there was gr8 fun in that update specially after bhang sequence... it was a lovely updateπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
 and i'm a biiiggg fan of ur FF its a gr8 one plz update soon dear plzzz zzz zzz zzz
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi people... A little busy with the festivities and now dusshera... Aur is hafta bahar shehar jaa rahi hoon, aane ke baad pukka update karoongi... Next week definitely!!!!!!!!  :)

Miss you all and the FF update!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

That's nice Veena, purani yaadein taazi ho raheen hain kyun? ;)

Veena.. thumbnail
wow krithika gr8 i'm waiting eagerly then
and yeah i'm enjoying alot sab purrani yadain taza ho rahi hain ;)
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
krithu...kahan ho tum??
kahan ho tum?????

missing ur updates yara :(