Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

Mahi Room:

Mahi is on her bed crying and she remember when Angad told everything thinking that its Sapna in the room.Mahi also remember when Rahul come to their home and also when Shabd friend Vinay says to Shabd and Sapna,so u guys have finally married..Mahi also remember when Sapna had Shabd photos..Mahi says why have u do that with me Shabd.Shabd come and Mahi stop crying..Shabd says Happy Birthday Sweetheart..Shabd says thank u for coming in my life.Shabd give another gift to Mahi,its a locket.Mahi din't says anything..Shabd ask to her what happend?are u upset?is everything alright..Mahi says do i have a reason to be sad?Shabd says no,u have got a good husband,who loves u and care about u.Mahi says i am very lucky because my husband gives me a lot of big surprises.Mahi says a husband who never lies to me.Angad and Kamya enters.Kamya says ohh i am sorry,i hope we have not disturb you. Kamya saw the locket in Mahi neck and says outside u give another gift and here u give another one.Shabd says ofcourse its my wife..Kamya ask what will u give me in my birthday.Shabd says whatever u want.Kamya says i have made a long list,its ok?Shabd says ofcourse.Kamya comes and hug Shabd and says u are the best brother in the world.Angad smile but Mahi is sad.

Durga House:

The lawyer is talking with DD about the document of Veer of life insurance.The lawyer leave.DD saw Veer photo on the lift insurance document and gets sad.Durga and Cherry come and Durga says to DD take some rest.Durga,DD and Cherry were leaving.Jeet come and saw Veer name on the document and says Veer Khurana.Everyone turns around and gets a shock..Jeet saw Veer photo and remember some moments with him.Veer ask to Durga who is he?what has happend to him.Durga was going to tell something but Cherry says to Jeet that its ur older brother Veer,he is no more.Cherry says he was a police inspecter and died in the war,she says Veer was solving a case and someone shoot him.Cherry says he died by saving someone else.Jeet ask who was it?Cherry says don't know,it was someone stranger.Cherry take Jeet with her and leave.

Dinning Table:

Kamya and Mahi are eating while Sapna come.Kamya ask yeesterday u scared us,how are u feeling today.Sapna says i am feeling better now..Kamya says go and tell the doctor what happend with u yesterday.Kamya ask to Mahi if i am right?Mahi says Sapna should take decision by herself.Mahi leave.Kamya says lets go to the hospital for the checkup.Kamya and Sapna leave..

Hall:

Tayaji and Rahul are playing with the pillow and Tyaji is laughing.Mahi is upset.Rahul says to Mahi lets play,me and u vs Tayaji and Tyaji..Mahi says go away,i dont' want to play..Rahul goes and says to Tyaji will u play with me.Tyaji says yes but u have to take me in ur team.Rahul agree and they both play with Tayaji..Mahi is upset and is thinking till when will i suffer like that.

Durga House:

Doctor has come for the checkup of Jeet.Doctor ask if Jeet has remember something?Cherry says no but Durga says in the morning Jeet saw Veer photo and he has remember something.Doctor says its a good sign,i think his memory is coming back slowly.The doctor leave with DD.Durga says to Cherry what happend?have i says something wrong.Durga says i thought u will be happy to know that Jeet memory ic coming back..Durga leave.Cherry says to herself i won't let my plan to be fail.Episode ends on Cherry face.

Use Thank You Button
Edited by *Sallu* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twin_sisters thumbnail

thanks for the quick update.. i feel Mahi should confront Shabd instead of sulking like this...

vshwetha thumbnail
Thank you for the update. But who is DD ??
Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vshwetha

Thank you for the update. But who is DD ??

Mr.Khuranna
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
the khuranas are so stupid for letting cherry back. mahi should confront shabd
isha_love_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks....i like to watch mahi story chery and jeet is going sameway🤬
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail