shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys.....sori for thr lste reply....i had trouble with youtube and so cudnt watch the epi and write the update sooner!!!

so here goes:

Part 1:

Ranbir tells Rano that he is leaving. Rano responds saying no, cos she says to him that u have come here, so at least meet Guddo. He smiles at Rano indicating ok. So he was about to go with Rano to see Guddo and they both hear some screaming. Rano and Ranbir look shocked and go to see what has happened. They run to the house, and see Sukhi asking Guddo why she is shouting and where she has hurt herself. And Guddo says loudly that she is hurt very badly. She is holding her hand, showing she has hurt herself there. Ranbir and Rano looked shocked at each other and enter the kitchen, where Guddo and Sukhi are. Guddo is crying and Rano asks what's happened to her. Guddo tells her that Sukhi burned her on her arm. Rano and Ranbir look shockingly at Sukhi. Sukhi explains that he hasn't done anythin, and that she is jus sayin it for no reason. Guddo cryingly says that he is lying. Ranbir tells Rano to get some medicine for Guddo's hand, and Ranbir re-assures Guddo that everythin will be ok. Rano comes and puts medicine on Guddi who refuses to hav it put on cos it hurts. Rano then tells her that i would hav made the tea, if u cud hav asked me. amd Guddo replies by saying that Sukhi told her off, and Sukhi says that no such thing happened. Ranbir indicates to Sukhi tellin him to be quiet. Ranbir tells Rano that from tomorrow, Rano will teach Guddo how to make tea. And then, Ranbir says that until Guddo doesnt learn to make tea, she wont make it and wont spill it. But, Guddo says that she didnt spill it, cos Sukhi did. Then, Ranbir, Rano and Guddo leave the kitchen, cos Guddo is still hurting from her injury. The scene shifts to Ranbir and Rano walking out of Rano's house. Rano says i am sorry to Ranbir cos Guddo got injured. Ranbir says to her why are u sayin sorry. Ranbir tells Rano that Guddo is very delicate so look after her. Then, they both say bye to each other and Ranbir leaves. The scene shifts again to Rano coming in the house again and sitting on a seat next to Sukhi. Rano asks Sukhi why he was arguing with Guddo and responds by sayin that why dnt u ask Guddo, cos she can tell u. He then says, that he only asked for one cup of tea and she started arguing with him. Rano explains to him that she is a new dulhan and u shudnt get a new dulhan to work in the kitchen. Sukhhi gets angry and says that she is his wife and he has a right over her! Rano says i know, but says she is ur wife. And then she says it will take her time to adjust cos she is from a big family, and that she loves him a lot, so be delicate with her. Sukhi tells Rano, angrily, that she shud understand me and what i say, and that she will hav to learn her ways around the house, and listen to me. Rano begin to say somethin to Sukhi and he tells her to stop cos it's a matter between husband and wife and she shudnt get involved. Rano looks shocked and tells Rano that cos of all the love ppl are showering on Guddo, she will be spoiled, jus like Rano is herself, with the love her dad gave her. And then, Sukhi walks out of the house. The scene shifts to Vicky and Preet bhenji talking, along with Bebe, Shanni didi and there Dad. Vicky talks about Nimmi, and Rano (i dnt knw wot...sori), and the Vicky says he doesnt like Guddo living at Rano's parents house. Preet bhenji says of course u wont like her being there, cos u are his sister. Preet bhenji says that she is gettin annoyed where Guddo is living. Ranbir interrupts and says that he has jus been to see Guddo, and she was fine. Then Ranbir tells them all that she also burned her hand cos of making tea, and then everyone looks shocked. Preet bhenji said did someone burn her intentionally and he said no, cos Rano says she will look after Guddo. Preet bhenji says dnt trust her so easily cos when ur trust will be broken u wont be happy. She says this to Ranbir. Preet bhenji, Vicky and Shanno didi all walk off. Then, Ranbir goes and sits next to his Dad and asks him what wrong, and why is he looking sad. Ranbir then re-assures him, that dnt worry, cos Guddo is happy. Then the scene shifts to Preet bhenji and Shanno didi, and Shanno didi says why do u want me to go see Guddo. She then says that Ranbir often goes! But Preet bhenji says that she thinks there is somethin going on since Ranbir mentioned that Guddo got burned on her hand. Shanno didi says to Preet bhenji how do i go and see her, cos i dnt hav a reason to go. Preet bhenji tells her that go for giving shagun tomorrow. Then, Shanno didi agrees.

Part 2:

The scene shifts to Rano's parents house, with Guddo sittin at the dining table, eating and Rano walking and seein her on the table. Guddo tells Rano that the 'Gajar ka Halwa' (Carrot sweet dish) is very delicious and that she has made it well. Rano tells her that if u like it then i will make it everyday. Rano tells Guddo to go inside (i dnt know where) to eat so she can sweep up the place and clean. Then, Guddo comes running and says no, i wanna clean today, so let me sweep up the place. Rano says to her that u finish off ur halwa and i will clean. Then a car is shown pullin up outside there house. And then, it is shown that Guddo is still asking Rano to let her clean up. Ramo tells her dnt argue, cos u are alreasy hurt on ur hand, and u will hurt even more. Guddo says its alright now. Then, Rano gives her the sweeping brush and she is shown sittin on the sofa and tellin Guddo to sweep properly. Shanno didi has come out of the car and sneakingly watching whats goin on in the house (and it looks as if Rano is being bad to Guddo). Shanno didi looks sad, and thinks to herself that these ppl are treating Guddo very badly. She also says to herself, that Preet bhenji was right with her thoughts. Then, Guddo throws the lamp off the table, and Rano gets up and asks for the sweeper back and Guddo childishly says no and runs away, with Rano running behind her. Shanno didi looks on. Then they show Rano running behind Guddo and Rano accidently hurts Guddo's injured hand. Then, Shanno didi walks in shoutin Guddo's name. Guddo tells Shanno didi that she had got burnt on her hand. Shanno didi says that she knows that Guddo was hurt, and also looks at Rano and says that tho Guddo is hurt, no one is even bothered. Shanno didi also says that when Guddo used to stay at her maternal home she never had to do any work. Then she tells Rano that u are making her do work. Guddo starts to tell Shanno didi that Rano was doin all the housework on her own, but then Shanno didi interrupts and says that Guddo shudnt say anymore, and that she has seen everythin herself. The she tells Rano, that when Preet bhenji finds out everythin, then everyone will have to listen to her. Rano then begins to say to Shanno didi that she is mistaken. Then Shanno didi says stop Rano, cos she has seen and heard everythin,, and wpts happening with Guddo. She carries on sayin that she had happily come to guv Guddo shagun, but since she has come, she has seen how ppl are treating Guddo. Then, a guy comes in and puts some shagun things on the table, and Shanno didi tells the guy to go. He leaves and Shanno didi tells Guddo that shw bought the shagun for her. And she also tells her to keep the shagun to herself, and not trust anyone at her in-laws house. After, she tells Guddo to look after herself, and she begins to walk out of the house. As she walks out Rano starts to call Shanno didi, and tells her that she is mistaken. Then, Shanno didi tells her that i know wots reli goin on in the house and that she cannot trust anyone there. She then walks out of the house. As she walks out, Sukhi sees her gettin into her car. Sukhi thinks to himself, why is Shanno didi here. And he also wonders whether Guddo must hav called her to come over, or complain about being hurt. Sukhi and Shanno didi see each other and Sukhi says hello and what made her come over at the house, and whether she came to see Guddo.  She tells him it's nothin like that, and she only came to give Guddo her shagun things. She then tells him that she just wants him to look after Guddo, because she is very delicate, and sensitive, and at this house, she has burned her hand. She also tells him, that at there house, she is the youngest and and if she gets hurt, we would get hurt too, and they wont be able to tolerate Guddo being hurt. She gets in the car and leaves. Sukhi looks annoyed.

Part 3:

Rano watches Guddo checking and seeing her shagin things. And she sees Guddo singing: 'mere haathon mein naun naun churiyaan hain'. Sukhi walks in and asks Guddo if she complained about him to Shanno didi, and she says yes, cos he hurt her in the morning. He says to her that he didnt hurt her before, but will surely hurt her now. He pushes her onto the sofa and her hand falls onto the table pushing a lamp off. He tells her that go on and complain more about me to ppl, and he holds onto her burned hand, and hurts it more. Guddo screams and shouts in pain, sayin it hurts. He tells her that next time i will really burn u, unlike this time, when i didnt. Guddo shouts for Rano, and he pulls Guddo's hair and asks Guddo, what will Rano do. He says to Guddo that if u get hurt then ur family members find out. Guddo is crying in pain. Guddo tells Sukhi that she is hurting. And then Rano walks in quickly, shocked at seeing Guddo being hurt by Sukhi. Rano shouts out Sukhi's name. And he looks angrily at her. Rano still looks shocked. And it stops there!!!...

NO PRECAP!!
Edited by shabs_89 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for tha update! Good epi..poor guddo...hope sukhi gets a beatdown soon! Ugh..I hate him soooo much now..
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey shabs...thanx again for the wonderful update😊......feel sorry for Guddo😔...but i sense trouble coming up bet RR already...
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thx Shabs sweety lovely update ^^
shabs_89 thumbnail
no probs guys...your welcome!.....*to everyone who replied and clicked the thank you button!*

=) tc

devashree_h thumbnail
Thanks Shabs for the lovely update.

I hate the way Shanno misunderstood Rano. Now it will be hard time for Rano ahead.
thanx......for the super update....
shabs_89 thumbnail
@ Deva....i know wot u mean....rano and ranbir will be havin problems cos of the misunderstanding....thats sad!

@ sana6.......thanks for likin it and no probs!

=) tc everyone