sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shanti05 thumbnail
I hope I covered everything !! If not please watch the video
Thanks
shanti
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanxs for the update Sami and Shanti.

Looks like Gaurav- our comic relief is now going to do some action scenes .. scaring Radhaji, kidnapping Rohini, getting into a fight with Shekhar.. Nice Sheru will be back in action after a long time and may be Radhaji comes to her senses after seeing this "Kidnap" movie 👏😆😆

shanti05 thumbnail
Yeah Sheru Shekhar will show some action !!! I feel rauank will help Shekhar and Rohini run and get married or some how  get married and then Gaurav cannot do anything !!!
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I doubt She-Roh will elope.. Shekhar wont do anything that would hurt Radhaji.. I think Raunak will tell Radha what happened b/w Shekhar and her and convince Radha for the marriage.. between Gaurav would have kidnapped Rohini and Shekhar who's now young angry man ala Amitabh Bacchan will pitofy Gaurav and rescue the damsel in distress.. 😉😆😆

Looks like my armaan of marofying a seeti is coming soon seeing as Shekhar vs Gaurav match is going to happen very very soon .. like they say on TV "Jald aa raha hai dekhna na bhuliye raat nau baje" 😆Edited by minniemau - 15 years ago
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Sami and Shanti for the update.   Gosh Gaurav's threats sound like Ekta's soap,  everything ready for mandap.  Hope it doesn't mean that one fine day we come to know that Radha's objection to SheRoh's marriage is because of Gaurav's blackmail 🤢   So on Monday Shekhar will confirm what we have already being seeing all this while that Raunaq is no more in his heart or life  with or without Rohini !

Minnie loved your last line "Jaldi aa raha hai ................. 😆😆

Looking forward to Shekhar becoming a Sheru  and taking on creepy Gaurav !  Really all that ppl are willing to do for sake of love !! 😉😃  Never expected Shekhar doing it for Rohini's sake  ! 😛

Michelle

Edited by mich09 - 15 years ago
Sharmii thumbnail

Yeh gaurav ji bhi na...

What does he think Mumbai is??Yahaan delhi jaisa Goonda raj nahin chalega.....!

Anyways I think shekhu raunak should form in a team once rohini is kidnapped to bash up gaurav...

I think The insults raunak threw at guarav  were absolutely hilarious!
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for that update Sami and Shami and thank you fo translating hindi words to english 'cause I'm not indian ( I'm tunisian from tunisia )  and sometimes I can't understand what's written or said in hindi language ( I only speak arabic, frensh and english ).
About the rbkkd show I'm a very big fun but I could not watch this week's pisodes 'cause I were so sad that Radhaa refused Shekar proposel to Rohini . If there's any hope that Rohini will be married to shekar I'll  watch the show again.