jan28:Ravan plants Ram's death

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Tannistha

Part1

Jay vijay teases the BALYAKHILYA saints , playing with them, they say they will allow them to visit the lord if and only if, they first request them  to let go with folded hands.

Then they change and say , not with folded hands but actually by falling down on their feet.

This continues for some time until the saints get irritated and curses them.

They  are immodest, not humble, and do not have any virtue. They will be born in ASURIK rakshash Joni.

On being cursed, the two gatekeepers  become frightened and they start begging the saints how to get rid of this. They knew going to their lord will not help as he respects the power of sacrifice of the BRAHMINs.

In this juncture, the lord himself opens the gate and shows up. Contrary to his  servants, he is extremely respectful and modest. He showed the saints utmost respect and folded his arms in font of them. He did not even request them to lift the curse. He just requested them to  make it short term so that they can come back to him.

The saints replied  so be it.

They said : they will be born in different ages.

They will be born first as Daitya HIRANYAKASHIPU and HIRANYAKHA

Then as RAVAN and KUMVKARN.

Finally as DANTAVAKRA and SHISHUPAL.

In each age, the lord will reincarnate himself to destroy them and will save them from curse.

BRAHMAJi  continues,

The lord reincarnated  before to kill the two Daityas, now Kumvkaran is already dead and he will soon save ravan by killing him.

Devendra asks but ravan is planning to kill ram using the captivated planets.

Brahma asks them to sit and watch.

Edited by akhl - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail

Part2:

Lord ram is waiting with everyone in battle field and he is a bit irritated. He asks if the Jyotishacharya hasn't stopped ravan to come and fight.

Bibhisan says  Ravan only follows his own wish, he relies upon his strength and his power. He just has this person as an accessory.

He has all the planets under his captivation, he doesn't need  them to influence his luck.

But Laxman thinks if that is the reason, then definitely ravan is planning some conspiracy.

True to this, ravan is planning  a conspiracy to kill ram by influencing the planets.

The astrologer trying to put some logic in him saying this has no use as he himself has death written on it.

But ravan is adamant. He is still dreaming of keeping Sita to himself.

Jyotishacharya thinks ravan is not normal, but ravan is happy with his plans.

Sita sees the diff signals and is worried. The guards  come  and tell her ravan has called for the royal astrologer.

Sita is worried that it has got to be some conspiracy.

Ravan shows  jyotishacharya the  room where all planets are captive. He boasts,now they will take his order.

SHAni protests that this is his illusion and nothing else.

For this, ravan tortures Shani mercilessly , inspite of protests from the  astrologer.

A fuming Shani  predicts, lord ram will kill  him. If he sets his eye on ravan, ravan will be turned to a begger.

Ravan boastfully laughs and doesn't bother with this.

Sita says :

Ravan is a coward and powerless eman creature who is seeking help of planets to destroy her husband, which he can never do.

The guards say: he can.

Sita smiles and says a person who cannot control his own ft, hw can control others? RAvan will def die in the hand of her husband.

LeadNitrate thumbnail

Part3 :

Jyotishacharya comes and ravan tells him to configure the planets to plant death in Ramchnadra's life.

Back in Ayodhya, mother Kaikeyi  is looking at the paintings of the happy faces of all her sons and daughters. She speacially adores ram's portrait.

Other 2 mothers come and are surprised to find her there. She is weeping and repenting.

Suddenly the portrait of ram falls down on ground. The mothers are shocked.

A black cloud fills the sky, and it sucks vitality out of lord ram.

A wide eyed lord ram  gradually weakens , as Laxman tries to hold him.

Shruti11 thumbnail
thx tan a ton i missed today epi but as usual ur update was brilliant⭐️ i love it 👏👏👏but i want to see ravan death and sita ji agni pareeksha and they r delaying things  😔they hasrdly show sita agni pareeksha in old ramayan i hope this time they show it in a nice way😛
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_gauri1

thx tan a ton i missed today epi but as usual ur update was brilliant⭐️ i love it 👏👏👏but i want to see ravan death and sita ji agni pareeksha and they r delaying things  😔they hasrdly show sita agni pareeksha in old ramayan i hope this time they show it in a nice way😛

me too missed 2days epi but thanks to tan for her brilliant update😛. i wish this time agnipariksha is shown without chhaya sita concept😛
LeadNitrate thumbnail
well offcourse, i dont want chhaya sita concept, plz, that will take off all the meanings from Sita's pain
Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent update!!! I felt like watching the episode again as I read the update.

Another good episode. The scenes of Vaikundha and Ayodhya were done very well. I'm waiting to watch the next episode.
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vibhishna

Excellent update!!! I felt like watching the episode again as I read the update.

Another good episode. The scenes of Vaikundha and Ayodhya were done very well. I'm waiting to watch the next episode.

all i want is the war to start asap!

although i must say these stories r interesting but i am a bit tired of ravans vain laughter now
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Nice Update and nice episode, but I feel they're dragging things now.😔 I just want Ravan's end to be over soon. I want to see the Agni Pariksha and Ram, Sita, and Lakshman's reunion with their family (that will be sweet to watch😊). The older Ramayan did the reunion very well. I especially liked the part where Kaikeyi said she made Raj Bhog for Ram because she knows he liked it.
I want to watch parts like that, and also Ayodhya's enthusiasm over Ram's return, but I feel it will be a long time before that with the way things are going.👎🏼