FF:Kashmokash, 1- 34 Parts

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
HI GUys
My name is Neha i am thinking to wtite an FF after reading so beautiful FF like OLD PREM BACK and HUMARA PYAAR .i decide because i cant see Premeer to suffer alot as they show they r showing to us in TV so i write this FF to reunite premeer soon so u guys tell me i continue or not i am thinking to start the story from where it is after 28 jan episode and i will not give u the character sketch and waste time on that as the characters remains the same i will conitinue it from todays episode if u want so tell me. MY FF NAME WILL BE called' KASHMOKASH

INDEX

Part 1:- pg 1
part 2:- pg 2
part 3:- pg 3
part 4:- pg 3
part 5:- pg 4
part 6:-pg 5 
part 7:-pg 6
part 8:-pg 7
part 9:- pg 10
part 10:- pg 12
part 11:- pg 14
part 12:- pg 17
part 13:- pg 20
part 14:- pg 22
part 15:- pg 25
part 16:- pg 28
part 17:- pg 33
part 18:- pg 36
part 19:- pg 39
part 20:- pg 42
part 21:- pg 49
part 22:-pg 56
part 23:- pg 62
part 24:- pg 68
part 25:- pg 73
part 26:- pg 80
part 27:- pg 86
part 28:- pg 95
part 29:- pg 103
Part 30:- pg 110
Part 31:- pg 116
Part 32:- pg 126
Part 33:- pg 133
Part 34:- pg 143

MY PM LIST

sweta2005

zaibun
                                                             purplestar22
                                                                  sugi77
                                                            premeer928
                                                                  Bul3
                                                               nuptalie
                                                               additi10
                                                          xXRzmastiXx
                                                       prempadmasujal
                                                                  premHeer_chahat
                                                        Suhana Ahmed
                                                           ahana2009
                                                              meeshi.
                                                                  -fsn-
                                                             maha_k
                                                              --Sarah--
                                                                 yasu09
                                                         sofia_premeer
                                                             heeroshni
                                                                          Momana
                                                          angel_60107;
                                                              hreeyaa
                                                             Ayesha24
                                                            sanju_veni
                                                             harini.avk
                                                          sweetanu2314
                                                             Kamal_23
                                                         blueocean_787
                                                             shelly18
                                                            Nitty2910
                                                             luvharsh
                                                               masin
                                                             tasnime
                                                             reenasv
                                                        pRinc3ssRZxjT

Edited by Additi... - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
will be waitinggggggggg asap plzzzzzzzzzz do update soon.
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ih  ill read it for defo
luv ffs ifink more dan da drama as i see imagin more of prem n heer and fink of my own prince charmin well i dont knw wher he is but he betta cum soon i dont want meet him after i get married to some sado
neva gonna hpn
lol
plez start wating
take care
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
start ur ff soon.we are waiting
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
go ahed Neha!!!
i will be reading it for sure...

best of luck,
regards,
Suhana.
HERE is the first part hope u guys like it because it is my first time
                                    PART====1
 The story starts from 28/1/09 where prem lefts a sad  heer behind and go to the party and heeer thinks that '
                         Mujhe ghar main sab ko bata dena chahiye ki prem zinda hai humara prem zinda hai (then she remembers how she behaved with her family  since last week)nahii nahiii nain unhi  nahii bata sakti ki maine prem ko dekah  hai  woh mera yakeen kabhi nahii karengi aur mere paas to koi saboot bhi nahii hai  prem ki yaadasht  bhi chali  gayi hai isse haalat main uska ghar walon ki saamni ana  sab pareshaan hojayengi aur maa maa ko kaisa lagi gai jab unhi pata chaliga ki unka beta unhi bhol gaya hai main kuch nahii keh sakti ho is bari main kisse ko aur prem itni dino tak kaha tha uski yaadasht chali gayi hai ya pir koi aur baat hai ..(these questions r making a storm in her mind and finally she decides to go home but not to tell anyone that what had happened in the party .
       scene shifts to  Gaurav Sharma= GS he reaches the party and joins his friends in the party but  his headache is increasing  sam notices him and come to him
 sam: gaurav kiya huwa tum itni late q hogayi ?aur sar q pakri huwi hoo
G S: mera sar dard si pata ja raha hai pata nahii kab chodiga mera peecha (in a painfull voice)
sam;achchaha baba chalo ghar chalti hai aur tumhi pata hai na ki tumhi Maigrain hai to apni medicine saath q nahii lette Careless guy
G S:well u stop this nonsense  aur  kuch karo (unable to toletrate more as his headache is increasing)
Sam;hey guys bye gaurav ki tabiyat theek nahii hai main ussi ghar likkar  jarahi hooo ok bye
FRIENDS;is everything fine
sam yeah bas thoda uski sar main dard hai he will be fine ok bye guys
FRIENDS: ok bye and take care
Sam;chalo Mr>Gaurav Sharma   
G S:yes plzzzzz
         sam helps gaurav as he is unable to satnd so sam puts gaurav hands arround her  shoulder and sees  at him deeply maybe because its first time she is  too close to him she makes him to sit in the car  and starts driving after some time they reach  gauravs home
sam;gaurav utto ghar agay a hai
G S:ha thanks sam (sam makes him get up and then guides him to his house he press the door bell and a lady opens the door
LADY:her name is parmendar in short  PD  she is the same lady  who was  present on the bomb blast spot if u guys remember that old lady with his son in  the train and after the blast his son was in trouble when she asked prem to help him and when our prem went to help him  he saved  PD son but he was unable to come out  that horrible day when they showed that prem DIED. AH ,SO PD IS THE SAME L:ADY
PD;sam beti yeh gaurav ko kiya huwa hai in a very concerned voice
sam ;kuch nahii  aunty bas iski sar main thoda dard horaha hai (by saying this she enter the house and guides gaurav to his room and makes him sit on his bed and says
sam;  tum rokko main tumhara medicine latti hoo (she went to go and picks a medicine from the drawerand bring it to him)
PD is looking very tensed and standing  in the room
sam;gaurav yeh loo  take it
G S:yah thanks sam he take the medicine and soon after taking the medicine he went in deeep sleep
where  sam and PD looks with tensed and worried eyes at  him  PD says that
PD: akhir kab tak hum issa karinge sam kab tak kabhi na kabhi to patta chal jayiga gaurav ko ki
sam;sam interrupts and cuts PD in between and says'kuch pata nahiii chali ga gaurav ko ussi hum ni hamish ayhi batay hai ki usse MAIGRAIN Hai(its a kind of isesse in which ur head ache is at very high stage)aur akhir thak yahi kahingi aur baqi ka kaam to dawaai kar rahi hai na app tension mat lijiya GAURAV KO KABHI KUCH PATTA NAHII CHALIGA KI USSE KIYA HUWA HAI ?

THE END OF PART ONE I WILL UPDATE  MY FF ON EVERY SATURDAY THAT A PRO MISE AND FORGIVE ME IF ANY MISTAKEs BECAUSE ITS MY FIRST TIME  AND ALSO TELL ME U WANT A LONG UPDATE THAn, THIS. THIS IS OK ,OR I SHOULD MAKE IT more SHORT  do leave ur comments plzz  good ones and bad ones too
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey
nice start. great 1st part. cant wait to read more. update soon 😃

thamkk u guys for ur reply and appreciation i will try to improve it more here is the second part

PART ===2

this starts from  lallu is sitting in the hall very upset that he have to remove all prem photos and other things that  reminds Gayatri of prem when preet comes to him

PREET+PT; bauji app duhki nat huwiyi PB ki tasweeri humari ghar ki deewaron main nahii reh sakti hai to kiya huwa woh hamisha humari dil main rahengi aur PB kabhi nahii chahti thi ki  kisse ko bhi in ki wajah si
takleef ho woh to hamisha hamari kushi chahti the maa si bohut piyaar karti thi aur unki hamisha fikir karti the app mat ro aiyi (a teary PT says in a very sad tone)
  lallu  realises that his younger son kitna samajdhar hogaya hai he wipes his tear and apna haat preet ki sar par piyar si phirta hai  then he sees Heer standing at the door  meanwhile DJ enters the hall and sees heer she gives a wicked smile and start saying
DJ:Arri heer puttar agayi to (in a very concerned  tone )Party kaise the bohut mazza aya hoga na bari party bari bari log
  after what had happened in the party  and remembering the convo between prem and him she is not in themood to explain anything she tries hard to give only a fake smile to DJ
DJ; main bhi kitni pagal ho na tu itna thak gayi hai ja,ao araam karlo tum ja,ao araam karlo puttar
 EVERY ONE IS STARING AT HEER WITH BIG EYES EEYES FULL OF QUESTIONS FULL OF ANGER BUT HEER LOOKS DOWN AND GOES TO  HER ROOM
  HEER IS sTANDING INFRONT OF HER WINDOW IN HER ROOM ANND STARTS CRYING
HEER:KIYON  kiyon har bar mere saath he aisa hojata ha main jab bhi kisse si piyaar karti hoo bhagwan usse mujh se kiyon cheen lita hai  pehli mera bhai jissi lauta ya bhi to aise ki main kisse si kuch na keh pa.ai phir  ma bauji jinho ne mujhe zindagi ki har seek de har baat samjhaai  har mushkil ka saamna karana sikhai ussi bhi cheen liya ,mere bihin jo mere maa bauji ki jaani ki baad mera ik he sahara thi ajj woh mujh se nafrat karti hai mera chehra bhi nahii dehkna chahti AUR PREM ussi bhi to cheen liya na app ni jis prem ni mere  mujhe se pihchaan karwaya jis ni mujhe piaar karna sikhaya jis si main ppiyaar karni lagi us had thak ki zindagi ka ek lamha bhi us ki bagair  soch bhi nahii sakti thi main us ki bina mujhe itna agi aanna pari ga woh prem jisse heer ki saanse bandhi huwi hai WOH PREM AJJ KEHTAA HAI KI WOH APNI  HEER KO NAHII PEHCHANTA KEHTA HAI KI WOH MERA PREM NAHII HAI BHAGWAN APP NI TU MUJHE MERA PREM LAUTA KAR BHI NAHII LAUTA YA she is crying bitterly.(preet  was passing by her room when he heard her crying and saying all this  preet  was in a shock what his bhabhi had said and suddenly when heer realizes  that someone is in her room she wipes her tear  and turn she is shocked to see preet is standing behind her)
PT:BHABHI (shocked and eager preet wants to know everything he asks heer in a very loud tone)Bhabhi app yeh kiya kehrahi hai app janti bhi hai ,prem bhaiya woh to hamari beech nahii (tears are rolling from preet eyes because it is very tough to say for him that his broter is no longer between them)(heer places a hand on preets mouth by shaking her head in disagreement and tears are rolling from her eyes)
HEER:Nahii preet nahii tumhari PB zinda hai ZINDA HAI WOH (preet is staring at heer that what has she said )HAA tumhari baiya zinda hai woh likin likin...
PT:likin kiya bhabhi  batayi na bhabhi kiya
HEER woh shayad apni yaad dasht koh chukki hai
PT:likin issa kaise hosakta hai ki PB ...unki aarti  apni kandoh pi(its really hard for preet so that and tears are storming from his eyes)
 HEER:AISA huwa hai preet yaad hai us din maa jab kahii challi gayi thi toh maa se pochni par unho ni batay ki unhi unka beta ghar laya hai yaad hai na unhi us din ghar GAURAV SHARMA ghar likkar aya tha
mere ussi phone par baat huwi the likin usse kabhi dekha nahii tha prem ki samman samaro ki CD  jab bauji linne gayi the toh  gaurav sharma ni unhi manna kardiya tha maine jis ki khilaf complain kiya tha woh gaurav tha mere jis se larrai huwi the phone pi woh gaurav tha
PT:likin prem bhaiya ka gaurav sharma si kiya wassta bhabhi
HEER:waasta hai preet  waasta hai GAURAV SHARMA HI HUMARI PREM HAI aj jab maine usse party main deka to  mere khushi ka koi thekana na tha(and heer tells preet what had happened in the party between prem and her)😭
                         END OF PART 2   ok ab jaldi jaldi dsi batao ki kaisa lagga and yeah yeh bhi batao na ki u want a long update or short or this much is fine ok tell me
                                                                                                 NEHA

Edited by NNOOO - 15 years ago
JALDI JALDI BATO NA KI KAISA LAGGA
AmanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi neha =)
i guess im a little late but better late than never right??
so u picked up from after the lodi party huh??
thank god
its a relief to read ur ff rather than watching the show
i like the way the story is going
sam and PD  are eveil..but y??
wats up with them?? y are the over medicating prem??
ugg.....evil women!!!
actually when i was reading heers monolugue i figured someone would be hearing
and theres no one better than preet to eavesdrop
i wanna see how heer and preet are gonna get prem back
gr8 job
also thanks for mentioning ,my ff.... thats really nice of u
frankly i was on cloud nine when i saw my ffs name there......hehe
keep up the good work
Amana