Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Wht season is smallville at  ? I havent watched it in ages so I cant really say now..
-Krupa- thumbnail
8 i think..i'm watching 7 right now..i stopped in the middle..gonna finish noww
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
to krupa:

Yes i remember taht epi and omg it was soooo funny
clarks face the funniest in that epi and chole was just adding to the exitment....hillarious!!

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I used to like Clark and Lana in the beginning too..and since Lois came in i've been rooting for Clark and Lois..hehe!

Smallville is on Season 8..epi 11 or 12..i dunno if 12 has aired yet! I've only seen up to epi 10 so far so yhh! lol
-Krupa- thumbnail
i'm just gonna catch up now..so if i'm like inactive for a week..you'll know why..=D Edited by -Krupa- - 15 years ago
Leenasmg thumbnail
Haha Krupaa! Yayyy! Go catch up and tell me wot u think..esp of epi 10 season 8! lool! :P..thats the last epi i've seen..but i loved it!
Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i reali dnt lyk lana anymore. i think clark and lois are sooo cute, especiali wen they get kidnappd and lois admits she loves clark and then in the elevator afterwards it was all awkward!
i was sooo anooyed wen their kiss got interrupted.
and omg green arrow is the HOTTEST guy ever, hes soo woow.:)
-Krupa- thumbnail
kay..i have like a bit of downloading to finish..but its almost donnee!
-Krupa- thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG!..I'm soo mad at where they left off last ep!

okay, so WTH Lana is superwoman instead of superman!..that makes mee mad! I mean really, OCD much?..trying to fit in  a bit too hard or whatt!..soo, I'm not really liking her much right noww!

OMG!..I cannot believe Lionel died, I swear, the way Lex always said how he was like cockroach & would outlive them all, I seriosuly never expected him to diee! I think its weird how both Luthors aren't there this season..its weirdd!

& OMG, this Davis guy is Zod's kid!..what in the worldd! He's a frikking monster!..he's soo scary looking!..anywhoo...i've never really read comics..but i guess i always knew that doomsday was HUGE thing..its wierd how the got it over in only one ep.

and awwww,, Chlimmy are married!..YIP!..one good thing! they're soo adorkable togetherr!

and OHMY!!!!! Smallville just gets soo much cooler when you make OLIVER QUEEN a main cast memberr! goshh..in s7, when lois went to his place & he was shirtless..holy frikkin crapp! i dunno how she could resist that..i seriously was gawking!

and of course..the best for the end..CLOIS CLOIS CLOIS! ahhhh..i totally love the psycho for this..goshh, I thought I was gonna cry when Lois said yes, it was hilar how Clark thought he was going to get shocked & ended up being shocked by what she said instead..AND OMG I hate Lana! what the heck, they were this close || literally, to kissing & BAM she shows up!..grrrr her!

I think that noww that Lana has all there "super powers" she should go save the other hemisphere of the world that Clark can't savee..

okayy..summary : i'm on clois & ollie fever, and hating on Lana
Leenasmg thumbnail

OMG! Loving ur summary Krupa! haha!

I knoww..i turned onto full hate mode when Lex killed Lionel..i was like wtf..which pyscho kills their own dad! I liked Lionel as well..he was good!

Yep..Chloe and Jimmy got marriedd! Wooo! but then Davis came and took Chloe..it was like ok Davis..yh u have powers and all..but u taking Chloe won't make her become urs! I seriously thought that Chloe might ditch Jimmy tho right before the wedding!

Haha..Oliver Queen shirtless = *faint*...they've got the scene where he was shirtless in the season 8 title song..so we get to see him again and again in every epi! loool! :P

I knoww Krupa! I was like NOOOOOO! Why did Lana have to comeee back! Arghh! If she had come 2 mins later Clois would have kissed and then she could have seen them kissingg!..and then she would have run off..lool! so yhh..Im hating on Lana too!