26th Jan 09 - Update+ Video

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak

Okay im filling in today.. nothing major to talk about really, im just super tired. Lets get down to the nitty gritty update!

Monday 26Th January 2009

Part 1

The show starts with rishi in hosp and Ganga asks how Rishi is, the doctor tells him that Rishi just needs alot of rest. The dr gives a letter to Ganga and she reads it:

Ganga, if you find me a true friend, please take the cab outside and go to Prityush. He doesnt want  her to wait for him as he may take some time. Hes askin as a friend for the first time.. and last..Rishi

Ganga cries and theres some song playing in the background, i know the song but its not coming to me at the moment on the spot lol, she takes rishis hands in hers, cries a bit gets up and takes her stuff and leaves. Rishi then gets up and cries, every scene of theres then goes all backwards.. as if a tape is bein re-wound

Ganga has the letter in her hand and she remembers each and every word, theres that determination Kasamh se tune and she dreams the words in the car accident, where rishi said she should have kidz, teach them painting and stuff, as she approaches a person with a child in his hand her dream stops. She thanks rishi and smiling she sits in the car.

Rashi is cryin in her room (woah that hasnt changed lol), vidya says you neednt cry, she never felt as if she never had a father, Rashi says never speak ill of ur father. Vidya says fine she wont say anything. But she doesnt like it when Rashi takes stress on her head. Vidya says come with me allll determined.. she opens a cupboard and takes all jewels with her

Rishi signs the discharge letters (OMG!! theres a dev patel look alike in my office!!!) anyway.. he thanks the dr for everything.

Jigs is on the phone and tells Ranvir not to worry she is still on his side, Ranvir says he wont be back and cuts the call off.. Jigs says shes separated from her kid.. She blames Bani for everything

Part 2

Jai turns a corner and enters his room to see Bani cryin her eyes out (no Bds btw) Bani says everythin has happened because of her.. Jai says how can that be? as Bani continues her bashan he keeps sighin 😆

*popped put to get my order and talked to the look alike (oh dont sigh like that.. u know u wouldve too haha) so missed end of part 2*

But it seems Ganga came back to Rishi

*Filled in by Jeenal0* vidya takes the investments and jwekllery on her name and gives back to jb saying that this all will be made by my father from the money he earned from doing frauds but then jb explain to them the they are giving all this back to u and keep it as a gift by him and bani tells rasshi she has given very good sanskar to rashi, thats y she was able to take this step

now back to rg rishi is walking alone on the roads and he finds small temple there he sits down and prays to god that finnaly he has accomplieshed his task he has made ganga reach her destination
and then a car comes and stopes behind him and ganga gets down

Part 3

Ganga is standin next to Rishi and says i have listened to every word, she says you taught me everything, how to dream and stuff. Rishi says he cant come with her.. ganga says you have to come.. hes a friend afterall. Rishi keeps sayin no.. Ganga says try and understand what i am saying.. (omg im gna kill my office ppl Keep opening the door!)

So yeh they look into the flowin river below with their theme song playin the in background.. Ganga then grabs Rishi and says i know we're a terrible couple, they fight ALL the time and hes the only one who can take her insults one after another, all thewhile rishi is smiling and they go into a hug. Forgot to add, Ganga says she loves Rishi 😊

*Totally sorry about the rushin off and probs the most crappest confession updating EVER but you see im at work and im havin my office re-vamped so these people here *gives em glares* keep on askin me Q's!!*

Anyway.. DO watch the episode! Its pretty cool if you take out everyone else BUT GR 😆

Edited by *Reemz* - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nahiiiiiiiiii! Ganga don't go yaar. Rishi you silly boy! At least let her take care of you.

LOLL! A dev patel lookalike in your office?😆 

Ooo you dont think RG might confess today do you??
Edited by *Reemz* - 15 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

Why is ganga falling for pritush when she knows he doesnot love her but only her money...
Henna 786 thumbnail
i think they may.. seems like it

and yhhh a total look alike!! 😲 pretty scary.. ill go and ask if he wnts chai later haha!
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
pomg tnx sooo much
really wana c the vdo
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ipppee eganga dose not go
she comes back to rishi

HDDCS way is the rg sttory going

i am soo happy

*Reemz* thumbnail
Henna....pop back right NOW!!

In being told that they should be confessing. IShhhhhhhh!!!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Hang on...did they say the three words??? I dont get it. They've confessed right??

Henna, how was it??
Henna 786 thumbnail
yup. its a confession, she says i want to live with u in the dream they both planned.. it was pretty good but i felt sorry for rishi, hes injured and she comes and grabs the dudes collar and shakes the livin day lights out of him!
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
heena the part u missed was about vidya and rashi with jb
about

vidya takes the investments and jwekllery on her name
and gives back to jb saying that this all will be made by my father from the money he earned from doing frauds
but then jb explain to them thet hey are giving all this back to u and keep it as a gift by him
and bani tells rasshi she has given very good sanskar to rashi, thats y she was able to take this step

now back to rg
rishi is walking alone on the roads
and he finds small temple there
s he sits down and prays to god
that finnaly he has accomplieshed his task
he has made ganga reach her destination
and then a car comes and stopes behind him
and ganga gets down