Tashu_US thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Not just her questions, her crying is also getting on my nerves
princezna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tashu_US

Not just her questions, her crying is also getting on my nerves

I second on you........... i mean kya usko serial mein sirf rona & sawal hi karte rehna hain....... uska rona bahut irritate karta hain....
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well, I think none of you are taking into consideration that Anandi is a girl from a village in rural Rajastan. I live in America, and when I go just to Bombay the kids my age look so much smaller and behave so immaturedly too... so just imagine in rural areas! Take Sugna for example, she's 16, but acts so much younger. These are girls who have been sheltered most of their lives and always made to think that boys are better than them. So that is why Jagdish is shown so much more mature than Anandi at times, since Dadi is always instilling in him the image of him of being smart. The personality of children form as the qualities are instilled in them by the people around them. And that is why Anandi is the way she is.

And the whole crying thing, I've seen sooo much more crying in other shows. Here, atleast Anandi is a kid. Getting to other shows, not only women... I've seen grown men cry more!
shalgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I disagree with you. I don not think Sugna acts immaturedly.......not at all. with Anandi you have a point.....though.
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sometimes I find it irritating but then I think they r kids only..Even we were like that when we were young.....Isnt it?
kristie12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalgo

I disagree with you. I don not think Sugna acts immaturedly.......not at all. with Anandi you have a point.....though.

'I agree with you.....Sugna is not that immature girl.... She goes around with her Pratap and had *ahem* too......
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well with Sugna... she's completely different with Pratap. When she's with him, she'll go to any length to impress him. And compared to Anandi, yes, she is more matured... but she's 16, and for her age, I would say she is immature... singing songs for her own wedding, running around like Anandi would. So basically what I mean is, in the village, in the protected atmosphere they have grown up in, all the girls there are immature for their age. Sugna for her age and Anandi for her own.
fckif thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have just started to watch the episode few weeks ago and so far what I have seen yes it is very irritating!
shalgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well...I still disagree on Sugna....singing, dancing for one's own wedding and playing around...how is it immature....won't teengaers in cities enjoy/dance in parties and indulge in sports....infact I would think girls in villages are far more matured than those in cities.....given that they are never the pampered ones and are always expected to adhere to all customs and do kitchen/household work....which restrains their child hood.....

I think we should try to avoid confusing lack of knowledge/education to maturity.
-aditi- thumbnail
thankoos for sharing your views everyone😳😛 now priya i see you not the only one😆 what i was thinking was well each child is filled with numerous q's,he is having a quest to know about his/her surrounding to which he is very new too.They are curious about them and expects an answer that would satisfy them. atke me for eg😆 i am pointed no actually teased quite often how i used to be means seeing a crow i used to shoot bundles of questions on it including "yeh kya hai,iske pankh kyu hai,yeh kala kyu hai aur yeh udd kyu raha hai???"🤣 i personally dont rem i used to ask such😆but others who faced me do rem😆😆😆 but i dont think i asked those being of/around anandis age🤔😆😆 Sugna here is shown a little mature,yes she is just a few yrs elder to rest kidoos but then not everyone gets a front to everything and thats the case of anandi i suppose. Yet she is shown "not aware of anything" kind of. not that i dont like hearing her questionaire or any kidoo in the show say phoolijaggu,sugna which are shown comparitively less with questioning part,love very much to see their innocence😛😳 but at times it goes out of proportion with the train of quests and it does 'irritates'. thats the correct word i suppose😆