cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Awesome
Vaishali deserved to win
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
If Vaishali has in fact won, that is great news, since she has been singing well all throughout.  I was just wondering if Himesh organizes voting for his candidates? I mean the last winner, Oink, the Tiger from Bengal was not really the best of the three finalists. I am still convinced that Raja Hassan should have won back them since he was really the best.  But voting and too in India, has always left a lot to be desired and questioned πŸ˜‰
muah143 thumbnail
i love Akshay for his honesty and modesty....
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
gursharan , thank u so so so much
adi is performingπŸ₯³
glad dey showed his moments in the show
sanjy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

If Vaishali has in fact won, that is great news, since she has been singing well all throughout.  I was just wondering if Himesh organizes voting for his candidates? I mean the last winner, Oink, the Tiger from Bengal was not really the best of the three finalists. I am still convinced that Raja Hassan should have won back them since he was really the best.  But voting and too in India, has always left a lot to be desired and questioned πŸ˜‰

I don't know whether he organizes the vote, But anyways Vaishali deserved to win

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Ok guys Soumen is third!!!
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Ok guys fully Updated, enjoy!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Hahahahaha BB ji long time no see......Was this a typo or truth came out accidently.....πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I will not debate on who should have won C-07 b/c all 3 were good singer....Personal choice Ofcourse mine Amanat.....

But this C-09 deserving contestant Vaishali has won so 3 cheers for her....πŸ‘