Itxhiet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Choti Bahu - Sindoor Bina Shuhagan

Should be renamed as

Buddhi Amma - Jawani Bina Besharam

lol๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

bcoz they show Buddhi Amma more than RaDev.
Buddhi Amma wastes the whole episode of CB.
Do I need to give more reasons?

Oh! I hate her.

No offence to Amma fans.

Edited by smart_123_2 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessgirl92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lol ๐Ÿ˜†.
 I totally agree with you :)

pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘ Damn thats a good! Bhudhi Dayin Aama oouufff๐Ÿ˜ก
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hahahahahh thats funnnnnyyyyyyyy
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No offence to Amma fans?????? Are you kidding!!!! Who is Amma's fan??? If anyone is then you are out of your mind!!!!!!! No one likes her... She ruins the whole serial!!! I mean Radika got married to Dev and she should put sinndor on... and she did and Amma is trying to erase it!!!!!! And look at Vishaka she doesn't even have her sinndor on!!!! Shame on her... Will i can understand why she doesnt have it on... because she didn't marry to Dev!!! Will i hope nadu tells every one that Radika got married to Dev... Poor Dev and Radika!!! :(๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by flower146 - 15 years ago
angad4sandeep thumbnail
lol... well they do need her in the show, otherwise there would be no drama. Also she helps extend the series and gives us more hope that radika and dev will get together. I personally hopes that happens sooner rather than later.
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Buddhi Amma - Jawani Bina Besharam๐Ÿคฃthat so funny!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Itxhiet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flower146

No offence to Amma fans?????? Are you kidding!!!! Who is Amma's fan??? If anyone is then you are out of your mind!!!!!!! No one likes her... She ruins the whole serial!!! I mean Radika got married to Dev and she should put sinndor on... and she did and Amma is trying to erase it!!!!!! And look at Vishaka she doesn't even have her sinndor on!!!! Shame on her... Will i can understand why she doesnt have it on... because she didn't marry to Dev!!! Will i hope nadu tells every one that Radika got married to Dev... Poor Dev and Radika!!! :(๐Ÿ˜ญ

Amma is very important character in Choti Bahu. She add spice to the serial. She must have won many hearts with her negative chracter. Therefore, she must have made some fanz.

Although every one hates her. But in real sense
everybody justs love to hate her.
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
U r too funny dude...hahhahah..i cant stop laughing...
GujuGrl thumbnail
^^^ I was thinking the same, who in their right mind be a fan of amma????......she gets on my nerve....radhika should stand up to that witch......shoot, just cause you guys gave her shelter, doesn't give u right to bad mouth her all the time.....