DOTW:Dont waste yourself, Raj

morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I have been watching this show with a marked increase in disinterest, or should I say, marked decrease in interest? Whichever way.. it leads to the same conclusion.. I m getting more and more turned off by this show..

I had written a post cpl of months ago, wherein the observation was, why does Raj get embarassed during his eye locks with Kranti.. why does he start blushing, and get rooted to the spot, for God's sake? And we had had a hearty discussion on that.

I reiterate that point again, but in a different light. Earlier it was only the contrived eye locks which turned Raj into a beetroot..Kranti was more sure of her footing then.. he looked uncomfortable. But then scenes where he had those verbal fistcuffs with Kranti used to save the day.

Since that tabela night, the guy has turned into a complete lap-dog. All he does is stare, drool, pant and loll his tongue when Kranti is around. Maybe thats taking it a bit too far, but then, I AM really pissed with him at the moment.

Kranti has made it abundantly clear, at more than one occasion that she doesnt need his help. Why cant the guy get the message? Yday, I liked the episode till the point he stood up to her. The moment Kranti dismissed his help, I was actually feeling sick.. with Raj this time, not Kranti.

The fault doesnt lie with her, she has already mentioned this thing to him a several times, and with complete conviction..she does not need him. PERIOD. Maybe not now, maybe never.
Why doesnt he push himself off? Doesnt he have work to do? Shouldnt he be spending more time in his office?

Talking of self-respect, where's his own by the way? I agree that his emotions have undergone a seachange and blah blah..but shouldnt he be more introspective when it comes to how he is demeaning himself continuously??

Raj.. my very strong suggestion.. pull up your socks, and move out of this dirty kitchen politics. Intervene when you are ACTUALLY needed.. dont butt in and make a fool of yourself in front of the ladies of the house. You have more calibre than that, I swear. There was a time when you were so indifferent to whatever happend in the house.. that was one extreme, and this is another.. cant you find a middle path??

Let the ball be in Kranti's court, for once.. that would be interesting, to say the least.
Edited by morningdew - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He just behaving like silly teenager boy who has fallen for his school teacher
Edited by coolpurvi - 15 years ago
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpurvi

He just behaving like silly teenager boy who has fallen for his school teacher

School teacher?? πŸ˜ƒ Ya..but then Kranti suits that title.. all strict and dominating.. πŸ˜‰
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: morningdew

I have been watching this show with a marked increase in disinterest, or should I say, marked decrease in interest? Whichever way.. it leads to the same conclusion.. I m getting more and more turned off by this show.. .......well u said it ....but i think the show has its ups one day and the downfall for next 3 episodes ........then again a blast and then again .....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ........i dun think ther had been a proper consistency sicne a long time!!

I had written a post cpl of months ago, wherein the observation was, why does Raj get embarassed during his eye locks with Kranti.. why does he start blushing, and get rooted to the spot, for God's sake? And we had had a hearty discussion on that. i remember .....and i guess ppl actually came up wit quite funny answers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Since that tabela night, the guy has turned into a complete lap-dog. All he does is stare, drool, pant and loll his tongue when Kranti is around. Maybe thats taking it a bit too far, but then, I AM really pissed with him at the moment.πŸ˜† no comments .....will juss say ....cant agree wit u moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kranti has made it abundantly clear, at more than one occasion that she doesnt need his help. Why cant the guy get the message? Yday, I liked the episode till the point he stood up to her. The moment Kranti dismissed his help, I was actually feeling sick.. with Raj this time, not Kranti. actually by standing up for her he did gud but then again this man overdid it like alwayz!! he needs to balance and thts wat he is lacking in!! one sentence is enuff to show ur support......its not necessarry to shout on the loudspeaker every now n then!!

The fault doesnt lie with her, she has already mentioned this thing to him a several times, and with complete conviction..she does not need him. PERIOD. Maybe not now, maybe never.
Why doesnt he push himself off? Doesnt he have work to do? Shouldnt he be spending more time in his office? lol he lost his sense of work after tabela dewyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at office also i think he sees his wife so prefer to b at home ...to seek opportunity to catch her whenevr she falls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Raj.. my very strong suggestion.. pull up your socks, and move out of this dirty kitchen politics. Intervene when you are ACTUALLY needed.. dont butt in and make a fool of yourself in front of the ladies of the house. You have more calibre than that, I swear. There was a time when you were so indifferent to whatever happend in the house.. that was one extreme, and this is another.. cant you find a middle path??  i agree .....why raj jas to do the extreme everyt ime ...cant he balance his acts!!

Let the ball be in Kranti's court, for once.. that would be interesting, to say the least.  i know ...bahut help kar li .....i think let kranti be on her own for once and  and be there when its needed thts to in a simple manner ........rather than overdoing things

awesum post dewy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ very well said ..........i agree on every point of urs this time! raj definately needs to stop running behind her .......show ur support ....but more on the mental and emotioal level rather than verbal!! keep it short and crisp .......rather than nagging!!
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Hey ena good to see your post after a long time. How have you been.

Originally posted by: morningdew

I have been watching this show with a marked increase in disinterest, or should I say, marked decrease in interest? Whichever way.. it leads to the same conclusion.. I m getting more and more turned off by this show.. My interest has not dwindled yet But you logic is also right.

I had written a post cpl of months ago, wherein the observation was, why does Raj get embarassed during his eye locks with Kranti.. why does he start blushing, and get rooted to the spot, for God's sake? And we had had a hearty discussion on that. I think this embarassing bit is getting too much. he needs to behave like a man enough now, It is understandable that he is feeling guilty, though he need not for such a long time, he ought to be happy for getting acceptance by Kranti but then this blushing n all is too much now. Now I think it is high time that the blushing shifts to Kranti.

I reiterate that point again, but in a different light. Earlier it was only the contrived eye locks which turned Raj into a beetroot..Kranti was more sure of her footing then.. he looked uncomfortable. But then scenes where he had those verbal fistcuffs with Kranti used to save the day. Yeah but he is in no mood to fight with her now but stop getting red Raj enough.

Since that tabela night, the guy has turned into a complete lap-dog. All he does is stare, drool, pant and loll his tongue when Kranti is around. Maybe thats taking it a bit too far, but then, I AM really pissed with him at the moment. Hmmmmm thats true. But when ever he is secretly admiring his wife it is cute isnt it.

Kranti has made it abundantly clear, at more than one occasion that she doesnt need his help. Why cant the guy get the message? Yday, I liked the episode till the point he stood up to her. The moment Kranti dismissed his help, I was actually feeling sick.. with Raj this time, not Kranti. Yeah she did but ena this time it was different I think she told him to saty out of kitchen politics and any sensible wife would do that. I think both of them did a good thing yesterday by supporting each other. She help her ground only after Raj stood by her. If you see her expressions she was too happy and surprised at the same time.

Why doesnt he push himself off? Doesnt he have work to do? Shouldnt he be spending more time in his office? She does need him otherwise she would not have taken any help from him and would not have informed about sugar in the tea. It is just that she is hurt and it will take time for her to come on track. I think that he has realised that and she is yet to do that. She needs him at every step but ddefinitely not to set BBR right which she can handle herself.

Talking of self-respect, where's his own by the way? I agree that his emotions have undergone a seachange and blah blah..but shouldnt he be more introspective when it comes to how he is demeaning himself continuously?? I think yesterday Raj had to stand by her as he knows that for sure BBR is troubling her on purpose and none but him can stand by her.

Raj.. my very strong suggestion.. pull up your socks, and move out of this dirty kitchen politics. Intervene when you are ACTUALLY needed.. dont butt in and make a fool of yourself in front of the ladies of the house. You have more calibre than that, I swear. There was a time when you were so indifferent to whatever happend in the house.. that was one extreme, and this is another.. cant you find a middle path?? Actually agree here as he needs to stay out of this kitchen politics actually though he did the right thing he went a little overboard. But sometimes in practical situations husbands might have to butt in like this for their wives honor particularly when it comes to their families. I have seen it happening practically hence could relate to that. But a little less of speaking would have been better.

Let the ball be in Kranti's court, for once.. that would be interesting, to say the least.

It will be good if he stands by her and supports her from outside without involving himself in dirty politics.

ranjnanarang thumbnail
@ Ash you have said it right he needs to do a balancing act why does he go overboeard with everything. He was always attracted to her but now he need not go overboard with anything. Needs to balance it out. Read this creartives. It was too bitter earlier to swollow and not it is getting too sweet not good either.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ena no wonder the Anti-Raj camp might b hving a ball nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

Ok very interesting topicπŸ‘..

I think getting attracted towards your wife,dreaming about her,going into a Lalaland,standing up for your wife's prestige in front of the entire family r basically the initial phases of falling in love with your own wife😳...and so in a way I m not complaining much here/...

But the one thing which I m not liking here is why  such a strong character like Rajbir is just reduced to one Joru ka Ghulam here whose only job now a days is to run behind his wife and provide her safetyπŸ˜†.,..Why Rajbir's transformation is not shown as a Lawyer taking up some strong cases against the British Government ??...Why Raj's transformation is not shown as a responsible citizen of India ??...Why Raj's transformation is not shown as someone standing up for justice and truth during that Lovely's marriage fiasco when he was just reduced to one side prop with Sanjay hogging the limelight ??..Transformation does not mean that a strong character will b reduced into one Patni-Vrata Joru ka Ghulam who is ready for any and every insult coming from his wife...

Yesterday's scene would hv been more iffective if Raj would hv just told "Kranti will not apologize and this is final" and after that would hv just walked away from thereπŸ˜ƒ...instead he went on lecturing about his wife's dignity and honour which was not liked by Kranti because she thought he was interfering too much in these kitchen politics and rightly so..

If Raj wants to prove himself in front of Kranti then why not take up some freedom related cases and show it to her that not just as a husband but even as a true Indian he is capable of turning the tables anytime😳

U know Ena because of all these reason only I want BBR to b successful in her fake miscarriage plan and then let RK come out of that Paagal KhaanaπŸ˜ƒ...only if they face poverty now then we might see a completely different shade of Raj where he will fight against all obstacles and emerge out stronger than ever and all this Joru-Ka-Ghulam activities will also stop foreverπŸ˜‰..Love between them also will automatically develop in this process😳..

After seeing both RK on the horse my hopes of a second tabela has increased nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..what sayπŸ˜†
ranjnanarang thumbnail

Jo he is falling in love with his wife thats right but he has not yet aproved of any KK acitvities his feelings towards them have not changed and that why he might not be taking baton against english people. But I guess we have to wait n watch him transforming into a responsible freedom fighter. He will eventually.

Second tabela sounds good but dosent seem possible before Kranti actually falls in love with her husband and at this rate I am sure she will. Now tomorrow I want her to tell him that he should not lose his dignity in front of madhuimakhkhi as she can handle her I think she needs to support him as well when it comes to family and that too openly

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Atta girl Dew ..............

Thank you for putting all my thots into words.............

Nowadays I cringe when Raj comes anywhere near K ....

It's like i'm sure he'll make a fool of himself ...

He needs to clean up his act pronto .....( rather the creatives need to do that ) .....

Kitchen politics ...... yuckkkkkk !!!!!!

Nyways ... i'm off for the long weekend ..... going to brimg my Mom back ...... πŸ˜ƒ

Will catch the show and forum only on tuesday next .....

So c u guys ........ hope you have a nice time ............. if the show improves that is .......... πŸ˜‰

ranjnanarang thumbnail
It sure will dawn Have a good time