Bejaan Dil Ko
Bejaan Dil Ko
Bejaan Dil Ko Tere Ishq Ne Zinda Kiya
Phir Tere Ishq Ne Hi Is Dil Ko Tabah Kiya

Tadap Tadapke Is Dil Se Aah Nikalti Rahi Hai
Mujhko Saza Di Pyaar Ki Aisa Kya Gunaah Kiya
To Lut Gaye Haan Lut Gaye
To Lut Gaye Hum Teri Mohabbat Mein

Dev remembers Radhika, from first time he laid his eyes on her, and from the holi scene.

Aak ki Baat
Today this song was used very properly to describe how Dev felt. 😭😭😭 Today's is face portrayed expression of hurt, lost, betrayal and the pain he felt for not having Radhika as his dulhan. With tears in his eyes Dev  tried to tell Briju his feeling how he was
deceived but Dadi was calling.

Main Highlight was Dev's touching speech where I wanted to give him a big hug🤗
After Briju left, Dev was talking to the sky and saying kisk kahu apni dil ki bhaat. To whom should I speak my heart feelings. Who will understand me.He looks at the sky/clouds/moon and says if no one understand my love or me, but you are the witness of my love, my pyar that i have spent in the memories of her (Radhika).

You know that i can't leave without her. You must know where my love is. The scene switches to Radhika watching the sky and the wind is blowing. Their theme song plays.

Then back to Dev
He says I don't care what rituals or rasams says. But that girl (Vishaka) is not my love, and I won't accept her.
Nahi Maanta is shaadi ko. Main nahi mahanta.

But then Dadi who didn't hear his speech comes. I wish dadi heard his speech.

In the morning he imagines it's Radhika who is sleeping on his bed. His eyes and face expression turns so soft but when he see Vishaka its full of pain.

My comments and observations

Watch this episodes for Dev and Dev only.  Watch the second off, the first part is just worthless.

Mirnali Bhabi will be the first one to figure out and know that something is not right in his marriage with her devrani.

Dev will remain quiet for the sake of his Dadi, because he cares about her. But i think he will still look for Radhika.
When he was speaking to Dadi he was telling her, I won't accept defeat.

The creatives should not drag this marriage rituals, lets have some action and have the story moving. I don't want to have all my hair turn gray waiting for the phug phera, or when Radhika and Dev meet.😆😆😆
Edited by *Piku* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Awww my Dev was so cute today... i want to give him a hug...!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG! I alos think his bhabhi will figure it out and she hates choti bahu so she will probably want to get rid of Vishaka!
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

omg today's eipsode was soooo sad....now i want dev to find out  the truth FAST!!!!!

burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know..felt so sad for dev..he was crying..i feel for him,..