21st January 2009 - Written Update(COMPLETE)

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi everyone,
How are you all? Hope everyone is enjoying the leap in Sangam. I am eagerly waiting for the introduction of S and the Bhatia family in the leap. I wonder how everyone has changed and how the new characters are related to the old ones. I also wanted to let you know that there is a new scene at the title screen. It shows G wearing a purple shalwar kameez and a feather on her palm. A little girl blows the feather away and smiles. S standing behind them and seeing G turns toward her and is happy to see her.

G wonders how S can be in Pune then thinks that it must have been her imagination. She is still working along the road when a car honks the horn behind her but she doesn't listen. The car hits her and G falls down. 

The guy gets out of the car and helps G stand up. He apologises for knocking her down. He introduces himself as Aryan. They make some small talk. Aryan offers to drop her off at her home. She agrees after some hesitation.

Aryan happily chats away at G in the car while driving. He surmises that she is emotional girl who is very much alone etc. When they reach the school, she gets out. He makes a prediction that they will meet many times in the future. She says they won't and corrects him that she may be an emotional girl but she isn't alone. She leaves to go into the school. Aryan watches her leave.

Next morning, G walking along the school corridor. She is back in shalwar kameez. She stops outside the staff room. She sits down at the big conference table. Aryan enters behind her and sees her sitting there. He walks forward and places something nearby then turns around. G is shocked to see him. He tells her that he is a teacher in the school too. He teaches Sanskriti. They smile at each other.

The other teachers enter the staff room. They look enquiringly at G and seeing this Aryan introduces her to everyone as the new junior class teacher. Everyone discusses Aryan speciality in teaching which is Sanskriti and it is confusing for people to understand from his persona.

The principal arrives and introduces G but says that she will be the new art teacher but will be the new junior class teacher too. He says that he came to introduce her to them but they seem to have already done so. A teacher asks G which school she used to teach at before? G is speechless and doesn't know how to answer.

******************************break******************************************

G tries to say something but the principal interrupts and says she was posted in the Bengal. He called her from there. Aryan is looking suspicous about it all. The bell rings for class. The principal tells her to meet him outside class 3 and he will introduce her to the students. All the teachers begin to leave the staff room. They warn her about the children in her class. G is confused. Aryan wishes her good luck in her class. They all leave.

G is walking along the corridor when she sees a yoga class in the field taking place. She watches them. A little girl opens her eye and secretly gets up and sneaks back into the school where she rings the bell for end of class.  G is watching throughout. The teacher doing the yoga is shocked to hear the bell. He wonders why the bell was rung when the class hasn't finished yet. The children all rush off. The teacher grabs the porter and tells him off nad says he will complain to the principal.

The girl is hiding behind a tree when G comes and taps her on the shoulder. G says that after doing a prank you are here. She asks her name and she replies 'Bebo'. Before G can ask the question regarding her prank, Bebo answers her and says that her Anjali didi says that if you sit in the sun for too long then it is bad for the complexion.
B (bebo): You aren't going to complain to the teacher are you? It will benefit you if you don't.
G: How?
B: You have come here to get your child admitted to the school. If they have any problem in school, then tell them to come meet me. I am in class 3A. All the children listen to me.
G: OK so you are the boss of everyone?
B: Of course, East or West, Bebo is the best!!
B sees her friend signalling her and she hurridly leaves. G watches her leaving with a smile.

B is organising a prank for the new teacher with the other children. Everyone sits down when the principal enters. After introducing G to the children, he leave. B seeing G is shocked and hides behind the student in front of her. She tries to make herself as small as possible so she won't be seen. G starts the class and a student asks to start the fan but G says she will on it. After turning it on, things fly off the fan and it falls on top of G. She screams. B is looking scared.

***********************************the end*************************************

Precap: I think Aryan will fall for G. B will be somehow related to S (hopefully not his daughter!) I say this because she mentioned Anjali did and we all know that Gudiya real name is Anjali. I am thinking that the Bhatia family all moved to Pune after G left as it had too many memories. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. G is looking even younger than before. She is stunning in her shalwar kameez. B seems to be a very naughty child. I guess she will build a good relationship with G before S will be reintroduced to her. 
Anyway hope you enjoyed the update. See you all tomorrow. 
Love Munira 
Edited by sweetangel2028 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyph_fans thumbnail
thanks alot for sharing
vverma thumbnail
I think Bebo will be Shantas Daughter
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
Thanks for the awesome update!
The kid is really cute!
Can't wait till tommorow's episode!
xXx
Sunayna
= ]
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bebo role is essay by Kushie Dubay.I love littte kushie.Thanks for the update

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks  for  the  update  Munira
..kashish.. thumbnail
heyt hanks for the update!
i think that bebo is the daughter of shub and shantA!
cud be!

SaniyaDaud thumbnail
Thank You Very Much
Ganga Is Cute
kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx heaps for the update! I also think Bebo is shanta/shub's daughter
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx.................me gona start watching sangam now...........looks interesting