Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Finally finished the third episode. You beat me to it..... loved that one liner and the way he delivered it......Dharampur ma ekach leader che.......

The promo shows him going the the place where they are celebrating the birth of the calf. Shocker. Him being the thakur, wouldn't he send some of his men to bring Madhavji Solanki (nanaji) to him.  Wonder what will happen when he accuses nanaji about defaulting on the money owed. Will Santo beg at his feet or forget  who he is and tell him off?

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That line is so simple but it sounds so emphatic in Gujarati !!

omg!
hahahha

I dont think Santo will stand up to him anytime soon .. maybe DM goes himself because this is the first time some one has (according to him)gone against him twice!
ronitfan thumbnail

Visual snippet for 21 jan!
Edited by ronitfan - 15 years ago
soapie thumbnail
Thanks for the pics! RR looks smoking hot in the white ensemble and that gold locket peeping from in between his kurta button....😳 (Honestly, I saw RR so many times before on television, never ever found him attractive...I think its the whole persona of DR that is creating this magic!)

And yes, that Gujrathi dialouge is a killer...the rendition of it was tone perfect...no raising voice, no making faces....but the line said it all! Amazing!👏

DR is the same man who caught the guy hiding the diamond in his mouth by just giivng him one look...I hope he is able to see what Jagmohan is upto, without even questioning Nanaji!

But then, would just love to see some sort of a scene between DR and Santo!

Soapie!
ronitfan thumbnail
hahahhaha yea ..

Dharamraj is quite something else .. manne dharamraj shu prem che..
Is this right Gujarati? I hope it is - because I wanna say that I already love this tyrant!

zalim bedardi ..lol!

His transition caused by Santo is going to be such a GRAND TREAT Soapie !! Cant wait for their first actual SCENE together...

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *sigh*
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow thanks for the great update
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Is it possible that he is so cold,, because he is still affected by his dead wife's death...I mean the fact that he loved her so much and the fact that he lost her made him lose his belief in love. He must have really loved her awww...yea even i can't wait for his family to be introduced that will give us some more insight into his life.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think or believe he a cold hearted person I just think that he is the kind of man who does not open up to ppl just like that,so it's gonna take time for some ppl to get him but not me cause he is just the way I like my man.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Angel...even I like my man like that...but I m just wondering why he is like that...we know why Milind and Rishabh were like that ....but I donno why my DR is like that...he will look so cute when he finally smiles and all...but he is always sooo angry yaar. Anger ko koi wajah hogi.
ronitfan thumbnail
hehehehe just the way you like your man?

Hehehehehe just the way I like mine too . .😳
And Sammie ..

I dont think he must have been like this with his wife .. considering the fact that he loved her .. and even I am awaiting the episode where his family will be revealed .. giving us all the more reason to love/hate him..

LOL