unnati72003 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

The episode begins with Kaushi and Mamaji...Kaushi tells Mamaj i knew that ur niceness will not be good for my daughter and today the same words are warning me about the same. i understand that Sadhna loves Ragini a lot, but because of her presence there it will be hard for Ragini to live happliy. Mamaji just helplessly leaves from there. and then Kaushi says to herself how easily u have said that leave all the worries..eveything will be fine. I wish u could the troubles comming into our daughter's life.

Now the scene shifts to the Rajvansh House. Sadhna talking with Ambikaji.

Sadhna: U mean, Jeeji and Ranvir's realtion should not happen, beacuse in the future there can be problem in mine and Jeeji's realtion too.

Ambika: It could be possible, but if both of ur love towards each other will remain same then there is possiblity that there will be no problem between u two. This is the only hope i can see. (Sadhna gets scared by this)
Ambika: u don't be scared, U and Ranvir both loves Ragini a lot, but it's just i m lil scared...i will pray that my scared about this will be an illusion. I will give u one advice.
Sadhna: Yes...yes Choti maa...
Ambika: Keep ur Jeeji always Happy. This new relation has given u a new and higher position but beacause of this new realtion don't forget ur old relation.
Sadhna: Noo Choti Maa this will never happen, never.
Amibka: Anyways Ragini is very lucky ...and i know that Ranvir will always support her, he will let anything go wrong with her.
Satyanji is listening to all this...but then he leaves...
Ambika: If possible don't let anything know about this to ur Mama and Mamiji
Sadhna: Don't worry Choti Maa i won't tell anyone about this...
Just then Ranvir comes...
Ranvir: (talking on the phone) Ohhh Really...wait a min i will tell everything to bhabi....
Sadhna: What happen Devrji, ur in very Josh today....
Ranvir: U know what Ragini is saying Bhabi....She is saying that she wants to go with me on hoildays...
Sadhna just laughs on that....
Ranvir: She wants to spend some time with me..
Ragini(on the phone) U liar...why are u liying....give the phone to Sadhna...
Ranvir: Ok....and then he tells Sadhan that she will lie now..and tell u that she not said anything like that.....
and then he puts the phone on speaker...
Ragini: Sadhna don't listen to him...he is liying...
Ranvir: Ohh really...then u also have not said that we will be busy after marriage...and we won't get time
Ragini: Ohh My God....why are u making a story...? Sadhna trust me...he is liying...i have not said anything like that...
Sadhna: Jeeji i know very well that u won't say anything like that.....
Ranvir: Ragini why are u liying...? Aree...bhabi understand everything...
Ragini: Sadhna plz don't believe him
Ranvir: Why...why why...?? Ragini don't be shy...u can share ur thoughts with Bhabhi...
Ragini: (suddenly it comes out of her mouth..) Bhabi he keep on liyin....
Sadhna gets shocked on this...and looks at Ambika....
Ragini: Sorry by mistakely Bhabi came out of my mouth...hummm...anyways what is the difference...maybe after marriage i have to call u bhabi...so i thought i should start practice from now on....anyways by calling u bhabi the love between us will not be affected...
Then Sadhna takes the phone....
Sadhna: Jeeji....i will always be Sadhna for u...ur lil sis...
then she looks at Ambika and both shares a smile...
Ragini: I know Sadhna...beacause our relation is like that only....

Now the scene shifts to Malti....she is waitting for Vineet...and just then Vineet enters....and he gives her somthing....and Malti gets excited...and she opens it and it's the map.....Vineet asks her why she has told him to brought that World Map....and Malti says i want to find out where is Timbaktoo in here...and Vineet says why are u finding Timbaktoo....and she says where is this timbaktoo...i couldn't find it...and Vineet says it's under ur hand...and then Malti finds it...and she measure it will her hand and says it's one hand and three fingers away from India...hey god...our Ragini's fortune is so bright...but all this is not in my fortune...and Vineet asks her are u ging tell me what is going on...and she tells that Ranvir is talking Ragini to timbaktoo....and Vineet says don't be sad...i will take u to Jumritaliya...and Malti gets excited and says wow Jumritaliya is a bigger word then timbaktoo and it will also be away from India....i wil take a look into the map...

Part 2

Kaushi is telling the truth about Ambika and Vasu...to Nani and Nani is shocked to hear it...
Nani: This means that the same thing will happen between Sadhna and Ambikaji....Sadhna is bright in color so she will get a higher position in the house...
Kaushi: Yes Maa...this what that always scares me....i knew that something like this will happen....
Nani: Have u told all this to Damadji...
Kaushi: Haan Maa...but he says forget about the past...Maa how should i explain to him that past always makes troubles for the future...
Nani: By the way Damadji is right now his place..it's not necessary that the same thing will happen with Sadhna and Ragini...haven't u seen how Ranvir supported Ragini in Haldi...i don't think he will let Ragini face any problmes in his house. and That Sadhna....she can never do anything wrong with Ragini...she can sacrifices her life for Ragini...
Kaushi: If that was the case then why did she hide this from us...? why didn't she told us the truth..?
Nani: how do u know that Sadhna knew the truth...?? Maybe she never knew about this...
Kaushi: this big truth and she is unware of it...if some lil thing happens in our house then Vinu's bahu get's to know everthing...and Sadhna has been living that house for so long and she didn't knew the truth....forget it....she is not that fool...

On the other side Mamaji is counting the money..and Vineet is also there....
Mamaji: I hope the money comes soon...anyways...take this money for the catering...send this money to them plz...
Vineet: I m sorry babuji...i could not help u....
Mamaji: Why are u being sad...everthing is going fine...and sooner or later u will get a job...the biggest thing is that the troubles have gone out of the way on the right time..and today ur with us. and Ragini's brother is going to be the part of her marriage..can i tell u one thing Vinu..beta when u were in Jail then ur Maa, Bahu and Ragini cired a lot..but me...i coudn't cry...i have cried at that time and how would i have taken care of them....i a fathers heart know that i have broken down from inside...i was feeling so shame of myself tha i coudn't do anything to save u....
Vineet: Nahi Babuji...don't say that....
Mamaji: Beta we lost all the hopes that all this will ever be fine...will u be able to attend ur sis marriage.....but look toady ur standing in front of me..so i don't care if u can help us or not.....ur with me and that's all that matters...
Vineet: Thank you Babuji....
and they hug each other...

Part 3
In the Rajvansh House.....Ambika is sitting her room...and Satyanji comes in...

Satyan: Forgive me Ambikaji...i have hurted u a lot today..i could never be a good husband for u....
Ambika: Who says this...??
Satyan: anyone says it or not...but i know myself..I know my weakness very well...i could never be ur support nor i could gave u the justice in this house....when i could not make a place for myself then how could make it for u...
Ambika: Satyanji plz u have done what u could do...
Satayn: i have never wanted this house to be broken...brother could be seperated from brother...but when i look back...i can clearly see that how wrong i was...noboday seen that if i have noded down....then that was not my weakness...that was my try to keep the peace in this house...nobody understood that behind our one smile there are so many pains hidden...and today i m shame of the situation of our relation...sorry ambikaji....i cound't control myself today....but u don't worry about Ragini...don't worry...because Ranvir is not Satyandra....
Ambika: Satyanji plz don't say this Satyanji....

and they both cry their heart out.....

Precap:
Vasu: (telling Indrjeet) No....when the past come and attacks the present then it is necessary to understand them again...So now let me speak because i can sense the guilt from ur talks...

Note: Plz do not copy the update as it's only for India-forums.com

and plz forgive me for any mistakes

Thank You
Take Care, Njoy😉

Love
Unnati😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHROME thumbnail
Thanks Unnati

I don't hink you need to say sorry for mistakes - remember you are doing a big favor to all of us by writing this much... honestly If I have to do that - I won't be able to - there are so many people waiting for the update and they don't care about small mistakes you make

so - we are really thankful and never ever see a mistake for the person who is helping us or doing somehting for us

Thanks  a lot
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
even nani ji understands that sadhna didnt know about vasu and ambika. kaushi is too stubborn
ekladki thumbnail
That's right  !!! your update is very much appreciated
Thank-you very much and keep it up

MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks.  I so want to read the updates rather than watching boring Kaushi track when she just refuses to listen and reason out properly. 
Malajiji thumbnail
you r greeeeeeeeat
thanks for the update
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

thanx alot..........wonder what guilt indro has!!!

Reatta23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ugh...im getting tired of kaushi's stubbornness!! when will she stop thinking sadhna is always guilty?!?! she realli is looking at everything in such a narrow minded manner!!
..kashish.. thumbnail
hey unnanti thanks for the update!
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update.  These actors on this show are just superb and I am really happy I stumbled upon this program post strike.  I love it.