Written,video updates Jan 20-Ravan in battlefield

ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Video update from sonyfan28:

I see no written update for today, so this one from me.
Part 1
The episode begins with Shri Rama offering blue lotuses to Ma Chandi as all his associates are looking pleasantly, Rama, to his dismay finds one lotus short and so aftre thinking for a while makes an arrow appear and remembers that his mother Kaushalya praise him'Kamalnayan' meaning the lotus eyed; hence Rama decides to offer his eye as the last lotus.; Just then Ma Chandi appears and says that she being under the influence of Ravan (since Ravan is her devotee) and thus chose to test Rama , she says that she is very pleased with Rama's devoutness and his truth abiding nature and blesses him with Victory.
All the Vanar sena and Rama's well wishes are very happy to hear this and rejoice.
Meanwhile among the chanting of war cries 'Har,Har Mahadev' ; Ravan is telling about his gifted armour to a dejected and worried Mandodari and Malyavan, that the armour was given to him (Ravan) by Lord Brahma as agift to his austerities of several thousand years and that it was invincible; Mandodari cuts him short saying that : 'No matter, how much ever weapons,armours a warrior has, they're ineffective in front of a chaste ,devouted woman like SIta and that he still had enough time to return her with dignity to shri Rama . Malyavan too agrees to Mandori's opinion .
Ravan as usual in his 'larger than self' ego denies it saying that if he agrees to return SIta it would be a gross injustice to his slain sons ,brother and other brave soldiers who had lost their lves in the war;
Malyavan retorates that Ravan was thinking of those who were dead n gone but isn't worried about those who are alive and it is for them Ravan should compromise , again Ravan asks Malyavan not stop him from warring since If Rama was a mere human then, Ravan would no doubt kill him but if Rama was Vishnu in human form then dieing in the hands of Vishnu would give him a position among the greats and the coming generations would always remember his war against Rama making him immortal.

Part 2

In this part Ravan and Rama make inspiring speeches to their respective armies encouraging them to fight for their self respect and that it was an ocassion for the armies to show their valor and bravery.
Finally the destructive war begins and Ravan immediately challenges Rama and Lakshmana to fight with him so that he can avenge his sons death.
Ravan with all his wrath targets the vanar sena with his deadly arrows and finds  Nal-Neel challenge Ravan but are rendered ineffective; A soldier from vanar sena reports to Rama that Ravan with his destructive self has made half of vanar sena unconscious ; immediately Lakshmana in his eagerness and anger asks Rama to permit him to slay Ravan and fulfil his wish, Rama blesses him and asks him to be cautious since Ravan is his most destructive form and is full of armoury and weapns.

Part-3 (Rama-Ravan's Vebal duel)

Ravan finds Lakshman challenging him but Hanuman intervenes and utters that  last time it was shri Rama's magnanimity that left him alive this time Ravan will not be spared , he also catches Ravan's arrow and breaks it into two, then Hanuman charges towards Ravan's chariot and gives him a blow which shakes Ravan; Ravan acknowledges and says that one one in this world had hit Ravan so valiantly and puches him back , receiving which Hanuman falls down reeling in pain.
Lakshman challenges Ravan and he too after a short duel is ineffective against Ravan
Finally Ravan and Rama are against each other and a Ravan first retorts to abuse Rama and tries to discourage him, but Ram cuts him short asking to wage a war with weapons and not words and that if he were really brave he should make his weapons speak.
Ravan still hopelessly trying to discourage Ram saying he (Ravan ) had won over possibly allthe clans that existed on this earth, Ram refutes this saying that every time Ravan had won over others by deciet n treachery at this Ravan challenges Rama for a direct combat since he hadn't come in the war field to listen to Rama's speech or sermons; Ram obligingly says 'So Be It'!! "All your wishes will be fulfilled"

Episode ends with Ram taking an aim at Ravan.
(Sarvam SIta-Ramachandrarpanam-astu)

Your criticisms n comments, most welcome.

Edited by akhl - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute_angel6 thumbnail
That is very lovely update, very well narrated and very well written. Really! Thanks for the update, annayacool.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, what a wonderful update!   You have done an outstanding job for your first narration!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Thank you so much! Keep up the good work!!
Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the excellent update. I am actually confused with the clips of the next episode.

This is what came up - During the war, Vibhishan moves close to Ram to tell him something. Ravan gets very angry and shoots an astra on Vibhishan but Ram intervenes and takes it upon himself.

In the original story (Valmiki's Ramayan), it was Lakshman who did so, isn't it?

One more thing - the clips of the next episode were not telecasted last night. I saw it today morning. I think it may be telecasted again at 9 am in India. I don't know the timings in the other countries. (Sorry - I would have put it down if I knew ๐Ÿ˜ญ)
jingjing thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...really nice update...yesterday's epi was too good...i lived the song alot...thanx 4 the update.
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update ananya...like Mallika di said you have done a well descriptive job on giving an update!!!!! 

Thank you dear and keep up the gud work!!!!

coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very well narrated ananya. thanks
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thank u ananya good job

loved yday episode

i liked ravan dialogues and i think that was not malyawan it was may danav mandodri father and ravan father in law the same one who told ravan when he was crying over indrajeet body

ravan was really good he said that he wud be known even if he has to die at hands of ram

gurmeet was excellent too

and somehow the precaps r not shown since two episode i wonder why

Vibhishna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Precaps are shown - in the repeat telecasts of the episods. Please refer to my post
in the previous page.

The episode was really good yesterday. But it was the precap of the next episode that confuses me.
Edited by Vibhishna - 15 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vibhishna

Precaps are shown - in the repeat telecasts of the episods. Please refer to my post

in the previous page.

The episode was really good yesterday. But it was the precap of the next episode that confuses me.

hmm d idnt know so i dint watch 9am recap why r they doing this now i wonder