Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak:

I got a Pm asking me if I want to be promoted to Coolbie!πŸ˜ƒ I said Yes!πŸ˜†

Today's Update:

Outside:

Aadesh is performing the duties by putting logs on Manali's body. He takes the pot and pours the water around her body. He makes a circle around her body and breaks the pot. Manali's dad cries and has a flashback where Manali says she can't live with out Urmi. Mama Ji  gives Aadesh the stick of fire and  he sets Manali's body on fire, while having flashbacks of his lifetime with her.😭 He remembers when the police man says she is no longer in this world. Everyone cries and watches from a distance as her body burns.

Inside:

Manali's brother asks where Urmi is. Poonam says the doctor has given her medicine and she is sleeping. Aadesh is looking at Manali's picture from a distance and walks up to it while everyone watches him. Kripa gets up and tells him something.  Aadesh walks away slowly and Kripa watches him.

Aadesh's Room:

Aadesh closes the door and he hears Manali's voice in his head. He covers his ears and cries while her voice echos in his head. The voices stop and he takes his hands off his ears. He remembers in their suhaag raat when he gives her a gift. He says she did not do a good thing and she had promised she would be with him forever. He asks why she left her, and asks how will everyone live without her. He says she was inconsiderate and didn't think of anyone. He says she never loved him and she betrayed him.😭 

Living Room:

The police come inside and ask for Urmi.😲 Everyone gets up and Kripa tells him to continue. He says Urmi's bail has expired and she has to go back to jail and they have an arrest warrent. Kripa asks why, and her brother says they have to obey the law. Rama says she won't let her go.  Manali's brother says its a matter of the law, but Rama says she doesn't care. They argue and Neelam says she will go and get Urmi.

Aadesh's Room:

He says Manali wanted to leave, so he will get rid of all her memories.  He throws all of her clothes and jewelry out of the closet.😭 He looks at the mess in anger and frustration.  He puts them in a suitcase. He takes all fo her pictures at puts them in the suitcase. He takes down their wedding picture and puts it on top.

Urmi's Room:

Neelam enters and says the police have come to take Urmi.  Urmi is shocked and asks why they has come. Neelam says not to ask questions and to come with her. Urmi tells Neelam to tell them she doesn't want to go. Neelam tells her to hurry up or they will all have to go to jail. She says she won't go anywhere and runs outside, looking for Aadesh. She looks everywhere and sees Aadesh in his room. Mama Ji stands in front of her and says she has to go to the police. He grabs her and she begs him to leave her. He takes her downstairs and she sees the police officer. She begs her dad to tell them to let her go. Rama consoles her and Urmi says she hates jail and it's scary. He police officer tells them to take her away. She tells them to call Aadesh and leave her alone. She begs everyone to save her. She's taken away and Rama runs after her.

Aadesh's Room:

Aadesh is in a suit and gets the suitcase. He sees the necklace he got for Manali and looks at it. He remembers when he shows Urmi the necklace. The episode ends on his face.

Precap: Rama is on the floor and begs everyone to stop the police car. The police drive away, and everyone helps Rama up.  

Please press Thank You, or leave a comment or two!πŸ˜ƒ

-Mrs. Nikasha Romit Raj😊
Edited by stylindude - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the great update

i feel so sorry for aadesh now
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.
Congratulations on becoming a Coolbie.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update. I feel so bad for Urmi and Aadesh.

On another note congratulations on becoming a Coolbie. I am so happy for you. You deserve it =)
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

poor adesh :( it shows how much he loved minali