Jan 19(written,video updates)ram sings durga stuti

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Tannistha

Videos posted by sonyfan28 (Bhamita):- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1111807

Durga Stuti by Ramji(posted by Rupali):- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1112300

Part1

Laxman  tells lord  Ram that Devendra has  asked  him to worship mother Durga, will he do that?

Ram replies , off course he will. Mother Durga is the origin of supreme power, off course he will get her blessings.

Bibhisan says but for the puja we need 1000 sahasradal blue lotus ( a lotus with 1000 petals, ), how are we going to get them?

Ram says , there will be a way, there has to be such lotus.

But Jamvavan also says that in this small area, how can  we get 1000 such blue lotus?  Hanuman  comes forward and says : please give me permission to  exit towards Gandhamadan hills.

R: its not my permission, its my request. You are my biggest beneficiary. Because of you I and king Sugreev are friends now, because of you, I found out where sita is. You saved us from ahi and mahi , you saved Laxman  by bringing the mountain.

Hanuman, the humble  great soul he is, says: please do not make me feel ashamed. You are the father of universe and that you have given me space to do it all because  you want that people should know my name. let me be permitted, when I come back from gandhamadan, I will have 1000 sahasradal  lotus. And he leaves

Hidden behind, ravan's spies, suk and saran hears it all.

Hanuman is journeying towards  gandhamadan.

In lanka, suk and saran reports back to ravan what devendra has told ram and  hanumans journey. Ravan resolves their duty and is fuming.  He decided to incercept the puja of mata Chandika by ram. He says :

Hanuman can never reach the mountain, even if he does, I will make sure, he doesn't get the lotus.

He calls upon his demon servant Mahadev and  tells him where hanuman is heading to.

His demon  aggress to stop and kill hanuman with his magic.

In Asokvatika,  Shurpanakha comes to Sita at last. She is sorry and she asks for her forgiveness. She says she understands its all her fault, her jealousy and arrogance that cause such a destruction. But now she cannot tolerate it any more. If sita agrees, she will take her to ram and  then they can all leave lanka.

Sita in a soft but strong tone tells Shurpanakha that now  apart from his evil brother ravan, no one is left . and ravan should reap the fruits of his deed. If she leaves today, tomorrow some other sita will sit in asook vatika. and ravan is not repenting what he did. So she will not leave. Also  it is humiliation for her husband Ram, who has come so far to fight ahd take her back home.

A distraught Shurpanakha slowly retreats.

Videos posted by sonyfan28 (Bhamita):- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1111807

Durga Stuti by Ramji(posted by Rupali):- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1112300

Edited by akhl - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail

Tannistha

Part2

Hanuman is travelling on air and suddenly he is encircled by a roaming ball of telekinetic energy that throws him down to earth gradually.

On other side, demon mahadev laughs and thinks that as soon as hanuman will drop down, he will die and lankesh will be happy about it. Apparently he had no idea about hanuman. Hanuman just takes ram naam and breaks his cage in one stroke , then he flies up again. Mahadev is disappointed.

In lanka, ravan is fuming as he scolds Shurpanakha that whoever told her to go and  talk to sita.

Shurpanakha cries  and says  she is the root of all evil. Because of her, this devastating war is going on. Ravan abducted sita because he provoked. Now she is requesting ravan to give sita back to her husband and  stop the war.

R: the war is no longe about sita, its about my pride now.

S: I have immense respect and love for you in my heart. You are like my father. I want to stay under your protective care all my life. Please stop the war.

R: (angrily shouting) this is what  great queen Mandodary tells me, my brother Kumvkaran also told me . my dearest son Indrajeet told me so.  They fought for my pride and my respect. You want me to forget the self sacrifice of those great men ? Stop the war just for the sake of my life? I will fight this war until end and I will win. I, the winner of universe Ravan will win the war . Shurpanakha, I started the chapter, let me finish it.

A dejected Shurpanakha  runs away crying.

R says to himself: Shurpanakha, this is  is not war but a ranyagna. A yajna is never complete without final sacrifice. Now let tomorrow tell, who will be sacrificed to this yajna.

LeadNitrate thumbnail

Part3

In lord ram's shivir.

Laxman and bhibisan request ram to start the worship and yagna for devi durga before hanuman arrives. Because it will take some time to  complete all rituals. Ram agrees.

Hanuman is searching for the lotus via air. Mahadev appears and with his magic creates  a magic lake with all such lotus. Hanuman is happy that he reached there so soon. He descends and tries to  pick the flowers.  As soon as he goes to touch the, they move away from his hand and soon enough hanuman is encircled by fire. The fire circle becomes smaller and smaller. Seeing this hanuman tries to leap but finds that he is tcuk in the water.

In ram's  shivir, everyone is busy arranging for puja. Lord ram himself  designs and decorates the yajna unda and yajna bedi. He starts puja singing durga stuti.

As  ram worships devi durga, hanuman takes his name and escapes form a blazing circle.

But a fireball keeps chasing him. Hanuman destroys  it too. Mahadev is angry.

Parallel scenes are shown. In one side ram is singing jayanti mangala kali , durga SAPTASATISTROTRA and on the other hand  hanuman fights and kills the demon mahadev. Finally he reaches the actual lake of blue lotus. He thinks, now offcourse , lord ram will kill ravan.

Mandodary in her dream sees ram and ravan fighting and wake up with a  atsrat shouting her husbands name.

Shruti11 thumbnail
tan wat a update as usual  i loved it ๐Ÿ‘plus today the whole epi was for gurmeet just love that durgasapsath shlok he sang that stuti in a beautiful and pure manner loved it hats of to gurmeet for this stuti ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and keep posting such nice updates whenever u get free time๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_gauri1

tan wat a update as usual  i loved it ๐Ÿ‘plus today the whole epi was for gurmeet just love that durgasapsath shlok he sang that stuti in a beautiful and pure manner loved it hats of to gurmeet for this stuti ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and keep posting such nice updates whenever u get free time๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

that stuti was really great , and  i will try to get a down load link for what ruplaidi posted too!
 well as was discussed earlier , i would only post monday updates and rajnish thursday, now i dont know what will happen
Shruti11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: its me tan

that stuti was really great , and  i will try to get a down load link for what ruplaidi posted too!
 well as was discussed earlier , i would only post monday updates and rajnish thursday, now i dont know what will happen

dont worry about other things
rupalip thumbnail
tan lovely update
and episode was superb
I loved Gurmeet voice and his expressions is above all...
Tan u  add that stuti  video link here ...
Was too gud....
I m really eager to see now whos Durga ji
hope they show the one from  Jai Ma Durga
then it gonna complete heaven here

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
As I have mentioned earlier too, for some reason I do not watch any episode of any serial (neither TV nor online video).
In the last 10 months, I have watched at most 10 episodes of Ramayan (or may be less). And not even one episode of any other serial.
But I will be able to watch again after 2 weeks.
So can somebody post updates till then?
I will take over, if needed, after that.
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupalip

tan lovely update

and episode was superb
I loved Gurmeet voice and his expressions is above all...
Tan u  add that stuti  video link here ...
Was too gud....
I m really eager to see now whos Durga ji
hope they show the one from  Jai Ma Durga
then it gonna complete heaven here

well i added your link to video gallery, i cannot add it here then the post will no longer be sticky! and i will post my video later in gallery , as i dont have time now

yes i hope they would sho shalini kapoor too (i hope thats her name) it will be a total joy then

but here they kind of show a fat lady as mahadev's wife,  may be they can also bring her  as durga๐Ÿ˜•
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I have edited the first post of this thread to add the link to the stuti thread.