Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: meghamaina

it seems like show ko khatam karna tha to bus khatam kar diya

it ended for me when they took fst leap in show to ruin story ,one year of begining was memorable for me loved sanraj during those days .
joiningnow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I missed some episodes. Can please someone tell me what happened to Moongi and Sarang track and also to Birwa and Manish (Megha's Fiancee) track. Did they mention anything.
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Their was no birwa n manish track ever shwn, s we al wanted it, bt in the shw dey never shwed nething b/w dem. Nw birwa is settled outside india.

Wel abt monghi n sarang... Monghi killed sanrang n was jailed,by d way she was shwn in d 29th jan epi. Happy wid d family.
N for ne further info. Regarding ne epi. U can check d update thread managed by d mods ... Which contains al d update of d shw.
bankhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushmi

Their was no birwa n manish track ever shwn, s we al wanted it, bt in the shw dey never shwed nething b/w dem. Nw birwa is settled outside india.

Wel abt monghi n sarang... Monghi killed sanrang n was jailed,by d way she was shwn in d 29th jan epi. Happy wid d family.
N for ne further info. Regarding ne epi. U can check d update thread managed by d mods ... Which contains al d update of d shw.

Correct
hina91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can someone tell me how to make creations..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hina91

can someone tell me how to make creations..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

here is avi n signature making tutorials thread i hope this may help u...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1611090

hina91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks leena...thank u very much :)
Posted: 12 years ago
Ah i was wondering about the revamping of this show. Already the members are ecstatic with joy on hearing some confirmation from kekta mayee and her camp.. . .

The hype on its reincarnating has surely lured me to this show. .Was just wondering if anyone of you could take pain and enlighten me with tales of this show? 

Though never heard about the show but the forum and obsession of some members is building up my interest to catch up the season 2 - ( If it comes anyway)

Waiting for your replies .. A summary would be enough .

Thanks

Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 heee .. cool topic ..

i  feel that there is no any   filthy  word mentioned for any celebs of show so  should not be locked ..

@ zaxo , hope that u will get replies  from some fans sooner .   may be , reading ur this post   fans must be writing full story ..  i m also waiting to hear one my fav dialogue  was malik chai le lo..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 gosh ,   i  feel that   fans of this forum taking interest in reading this post but not able to post  full story . looks like nobody of those seems loyal fan of assia didi...