January 16th Written Update: Solo Round

-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello everyone! Shruti di is preparing for her exams and we wish her the best of luck!! πŸ‘πŸΌ I'll be doing the written updates until the finale. Thanks everyone for being supportive. My updates are pretty long. So Appolgizes go out before hand. Enjoy!

Hiten-Gauri Introduces all judges and jodis. The theme is solo so all jodis will be split and will be scored separetly. judges will total the scores and highest point judge will be give is 5/5 per participant. Lets start with SUDEEP

Sudeep: i have to say something. Last week our performance score 18, our lowest. and you tell us to watch your performance at home so you can see the mistakes. but we didn't think it was THAT bad. i know we had disappointed you and we are also disappointed. We don't know how to make you happy. especially you farah maam. We can't take this anymore. I want to leave the show. me and my wife.
Farah: yeah but the weeks before we have been praising you and anantika. you cannot just leave. just because of one episode. you should not take this to heart and leave. i had said to the choreographer that it was their fault and i request you both to stay.
Sudeep: sorry maam we don't want to disrespect you. we can't take anymore. Sorry Everyone *ask anantika to come and they both leave; everyone shocked and confused* ..............................................................................THEN SUDEEP enters with a CAKE! AWWWWπŸ˜³πŸ‘
Sudeep: i know we're late but happy belated birthday. we did this in your style πŸ˜‰
Farah: i'll kill you all.
** Everyone Claps, Candels Lit, they all huddle around the cake. Giving wishes and hugs. Farah blows out the candel, cuts the cake and stuffs a huge piece on sudeep. (SO CUTE) then gives the cake to everyone else. very nice thing to do.

Hiten: farah ji how did you like sudeep surprise?
Farah: i was actually tense for a change. i thought no i broke some heart again. someone wants to leave the show. Good Acting. Superb!
Sudeep: Role Packa?
Arjun: Role Packa!

Gauri: We already saw a new side of sudeep. Now lets see what new things we see in his nach. Introducing Sudeep.
Arjun: YEAHHHHH!!!

1st Peformance: Sudeep (jodi # 7)
Song: Milo Na Milo from Love Story 2050

My Opinion: Yaar Sudeep is a FANTASTIC DANCER. he was superb in this dance. The Strings, moonwalk, floor work. just EXCELLENT. best performance no doubt!

Gauri: Sudeep You Gave us all a surprise. now i want to give you one before judges's comments. A Break
Sudeep: PLEASE NO!
Hiten: KABARDAAR! what my baliye says...Happens!

Comments:
Farah: you say im not totally happy with your performance. i find faults but today i am TOTALLY HAPPY. You were Superb. i thought i was watching some hero on an award stage. Anantika has double pressure because she needs to come to this level.
Arjun: We all know your a good dancer, but i love your expressions. you didn;t really smile. kept a "macho image".
Karishma: i love your expression when you did the moonwalk.

Scores: 5+5+5=15 (PERFECT SCOREπŸ‘πŸ‘)

Hiten doing something hilarious. Gauri comments kiya kareho. Hiten explains this is for out next jodi. yash-gauri. Both good dancers. out of you two gauri who do you think is the best dancer? **YASH POINTS TO GAURI** πŸ˜† Hiten says yash you also think gauri is better?
Yash: Hiten your also shaadi Shoda. you know to get the best. you have to complimentπŸ˜†
Hiten: okay then you introduce your wife. in our style. Yash calls his wife to the stage.

2nd Peformance: Gauri Tonk Jodi #14
Song: Dupatta Behimaan Re from Popcorn Khao Mast Ho Jao/Crazy Kiya Re From Dhoom 2

My Opinion: Ive always like gauri. im watched her in nach baliye 2. she is the strength in their jodi even though people dont think so. gauri is very graceful dancer. Good Peformance. Yash is adorable cheering on his wife. 😳

Comments:
Karishma: gauri not only got yash crazy but us all. the beginning i was like okay ..indian dance. but change over was great. good attitude for western part. overall i liked it.
Arjun: you made yash job pretty easy now. i thought in some places you were a bit conscious. overall it was very very good and very impressive.
Farah: good news is you are improving but bad news is that indian dance was like a reharsel. form wasn't good. it was good performance.

Score: 4+4+4=12

hiten: yash did you bring something?
Yash: yes well after the new years we didn't had a change to give anything to the judges. so this time we brought something for everyone. For karishma i brought a book on hindi. (i think english to hindi dictionary) but still so funnyπŸ˜†. Karishma accepts the gift. Hiten Introduces Yash to Dance

3rd Performance: Yash Tonk Jodi # 14
Song: ek mein aur ek tu hai (come to me) from bluffmaster

My Opinion: Yash is an amazing dancer. TOO GOOD!!! KIYA STYLE!! MAST!!!

hiten: before we ge to the comments. i want to hear 2 words (i think..sorry guys dont know hindi) in pure hindi about your dance.
Karishma: Yash Ji. Mujhe ap ka nach bhauthi sehhasi aatutaram aur sahasul punde laga. (if i misspelled anything. sorry! translation anyone?
Yash: Dane Waade! ( i belive thank you)
**Everyone amazed and laughing** this was a cute scene even if i didn't understand it. Karishma was even amazed by herself. she gave the book back to yash saying now read what i told you. HAHA! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yash comes and takes it from Karishma
Hiten: aashervaad lailo maata karishma sa. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Comments:
Karishma: What i said is yash has alot of guts to do this dance. its not a regular style and you need style and ease . **3 CLAPS**
Arjun: you need a little bit of more fluidy. you are a good dancer. it is a difficult form. hip-hop is hard to do for anyone. can't be easy. i can't even do it. but yeah very good! great attitude.
Farah: yash its hard to do a very slow stylish cool song. and i think you did it brillliantly. i had did the choreography in this song. you did one point better than what i did in the video. WOW what a praise!

Scores: 5+5+5=30
GY Total: 4+5+4+5+4+5=27

Now gauri introduces anjali to come and dance.

4th performance: Anjali Jodi Num. 5
Song: Rang Deeni from Dev/Mujhe Rang De from Thakshak

My Opinion: i always loved this song. and its such a hard dance to choreograph. huge applauds to the choreographerπŸ‘πŸ‘ Anjali was very graceful i have to say. i loved her outfit and it was very pure and simple dance. she did look a little nervous but so would all of us. good job anjali!πŸ‘

Comments:
Farah: i think kapil being with you is a big factor when you dance. today i saw a bit of nervousness. and farah addressed the choreographers that some steps were incomplete. The finish was lacking. This is not  your worst performance but it was not your best either. it was in between
Karishma: All the other weeks your were openly dancing you were having fun This time unfornatly i didn't see that. but next time please.
Arjun: i liked it i thought you were very good anjali. indian is your forte. i think in solo you should pick your forte. im glad you pick this song and you look very very good.

Score:
5+3+3=11

Hiten introduces daljit to come on stage next

5th Performance: Daljit Jodi # 11
Song: More Piya From Devdas

My Opinion: This was a theatrical type of dance. very emotional. i thought the costume didn't go with the dance thou. I believe daljit had fell but she pulled it off well. i thought it was part of the dance until i saw shaleen face. But he was very supportive

Comments:
Karishma: daljit you are a good dancer. actually the concept was confusing. i didn't really what was going on.
Shaleen: Karisma Maam i would like to say something if you dont mind. we promise that by the end of the episode all your confusion will come to an end.
Karishma: i hope so because i thought the choreography was okay. but i felt daljit was running around
Daljit: no its not an excuse but i was not prepared for wet thing on stage. i had these beautiful lifts i had to go up and down.
Karishma: all your lifts had messed up. and then you slipped.
Daljit: maam i dont know i think when they were trying to put the paint (blood)....shaleen telling daljit its fine. good. and she stopped. i think she must have slipped on the paint. poor daljit😭
Farah: Putting paint on has been on nach baliye four times on. maybe when i see shaleen's dance we'll understand the concept. but daljit's points will go down because i didn't understand anything.
Arjun: Today im a little worried from you and from the choreographers because you guys are so creative. why did you think of this concept. its a solo round. daljit is a great dancer, i wanted to see daljit dance. really i was not happy daljit and i agree with both of my fellow judges; you guys were really not there.

Scores: 3+2+2=7
sorry i had to say that i am also i bit disappointed in the dance too but MAN 7!! thats just harsh!

6th Performance: Kapil jodi #5
Song: nain laar

My Opinion: i think he did a great job. nice lifts and all. very strong. but i dont know why i want to see kanjali do something more than indian dance forms.

Comments:
Farah: Kapil im amazed that for your height and body your very light footed. your expressions were good but today i think your choreographers had let both you and anjali down.
Arjun: i want to know why did you chose this song? its not a bad song but its not popular. i could not get into the song.
Kapil: i agree it took me a while to get into the song as well
Farah: its not a solo round song.
Arjun: i guess it was just the wrong dance.
Karishma: To me kapil grace and expression had control over his performance. so you can smile kapilπŸ˜ƒ you did good. but yes the choreographers have let you both down. it was too simple and too easy. i want to see kapil to do better.

Score: 4+4+4=12
KA Total: 7+9+7=23

now its time for anantika to prove herself

7th performance: Anantika jodi #7
Song: Bheegi Bheegi Si from Gangster

My opinion: It was a nice dance. flowy. slow. she looked beautiful!

Comments:
Arjun: When i heard you were gonna perform i was a little bit more worried than you. but from where you were to now congradualations. it all goes to credit to you,  choreographer and sudeep. you should be proud with yourself. you were not upto sudeep level. you were a bit conscious still and you missed couple of places but i want more.
Farah: We have mixed feelings because we're so proud of you and did you ever think you could make it this far to do a solo.
Anantika: never
Farah: i think that is the accomplishment
Karishma: you were very graceful. if the choreographer had given you a female song than anantika could have done more with her expressions and feel that hurt and passion. if you've given a female lip sync it could have helped her.

Scorse: 3+3+3=9
SA: 5+3+5+3+5+3=24

megha comes on stage now and she looks GOREGOUS!!
Megha: sorry farah. birthday aap ka tha. but this time i have to bribe arjun. arjun looks shocked 😲 πŸ˜†
Farah: okay its fine then
Arjun: you mean really?πŸ˜†
Megha: yes! last week you gave me a bracelet so i got this other bracelet and im hoping after naman performance. you can give him this bracelet.
Arjun: what if i dont? i have to give him the bracelet? πŸ˜†
Farah: why can't he give it to you
Megha: what arjun wearing i'll take but if naman is deserving then he gets this bracelet. πŸ˜†

8th Performance: Megha Jodi # 4
Song: Chaliya from Tashan

My Opinon: Megha made the dance very sexy! she looked great. i think this was her best performance.

Comments:
Karishma: i dont know what to say. last week you were karishma and im cha gay. this week your kareena and ab aur bhi cha gay!! Sensual type song. this is your best performance ** 3 CLAPS**
Arjun: you look beautiful and your dance was beautiful; but i have a complaint with the choreographer. towards the end it was a little boring. it was getting repetitive.
Farah: When you started the song. i thought chalo yaar finally i'll give one girl a 5! beacuse today the girls were not that good. the opening was good but in the middle it stopped my attention. and if you had done something more than you good have gone a perfect score.

Scores: 4+5+4=13

Its shaleen turn now. he was preparing and pulling his shirt up and WOW HE HAS MUSCLES. not saying he didn't before. but got to see a little bit😳😳

9th Performance: Shaleen Jodi #11
Song: Tere Bin from Atif Aslam/Parts of Devdas Melody/Bakhuda Tumhi Ho from Atif Aslam

My opinion. he had daljit picture in the beginning. it was so touching for some reason to me. 😳 shaleen is a very crisp and sharp dancers. his lines are perfect. and smooth. His expressions were great. and the ending. KIYA ENDING YAAR! ZABARDAST!!!!!! I LOVED IT!

Comments:
Karishma: actually now i understand the concept and what daljit was doing. As usual shaleen you were brilliant. Lots of energy in the dance; there were some coordination problems.
Farah: you did great shaleen. i still don't understand the concept. i gave up half way then just concentrate on your dance. your expressions, body language, everything good. concept i dont care.
Arjun: i didn't understand the concept either. im a little disappointed. you can't make these mistakes.  shaleen you are good but its not that shaleen and daljit i know. i hope to see it in the future.
Shaleen: thank you sir. ill try my best. we'll do our best.

Scores: 4+5+5=14
SD: 2+4+3+5+2+5=21

how the hell did they not understand the concept. i completely got it!

10th and Last Performance: Naman jodi #4
Song: move your body from johnny gadar

My opinion: good use of props. very energetic performance .good job naman. very well deserved! πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Comments:
Farah: This was the best act of the evening. whatever you left out in megha performance you put in naman performance. and i request arjun can i put that bracelet on. Farah and naman did a little dance.
Arjun: Lots of Energy it was a Zabardast Performance. Im coming to return megha's bracelet.
Karishma: naman ne kya kya? he has ROCKED tonight. i can see your hard work. fantastic. got a move your body tonight you moved the whole stage ** 3 CLAPS**

Score: 5+5+5=15
NM: 4+5+4+5+5+5=28

PRECAP: hiten chanting something and getting scared. bumps into emraan. emraan shown doing a dance and promoting his movie. hiten and gauri commenting on who will be the top 4 of maha muqabla.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING PATIENT.
please do not copy this update.

sidd

Edited by sidd11 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
waiting for more
sudeep is a fantastic dancer
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidd11

Hello everyone! Shruti di is preparing for her exams and we wish her the best of luck!! πŸ‘πŸΌ I'll be doing the written updates until the finale. Thanks everyone for being supportive. My updates are pretty long. So Appolgizes go out before hand. Enjoy!

great work, sidd.. i must say that i am very impressed with your update so far.. you haven't missed a single thing.. it's just like watching the video again..

great job.. keep it up.. πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

and i love that they are long.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
ght_3fr3 thumbnail
thankx for udate hiten alwzzzzzzz funny & guari are very beautfull woman mashallah ***********************************************
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
poor daljit. sudeep rocked, he is so sweet
Wow Naman and Megha are really getting UP THERE! Good for them!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow...thanks so much for the update...

I cant wait to see MegNam performances...poor Daljit!!
Shafza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can I say Sidd what a well written update...πŸ‘ thanks
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks for the updatE!
go megha and naman~!
wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillingal16

thanks for the updatE!

go megha and naman~!

Right on....Together or solo they rock!!!!!!!!!!! Naman and Megha in the finals.