Sudeep and Anantika walk out of Solo - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Sudeep and Anantika walk out of Solo special

Tonight, the baliye's perform by themselves for marks. With their partners not around to support them during the performance, several of the contestants are beginning to feeling the pressure.

Of the several performances, Yash's hip hop number absolutely floors Farah. What remains to be seen is if the Arjun and Karishma agree with Farah and Yash manages to score full points.

The judges' pets Shaleen and Daljit have put up two performances but with one single concept. The judges always love the way Shaleen and Daljit dance but are very skeptical of the concept. Arjun even feels that this is not the Shaleen and Daljit that he knows.

But it's Sudeep and Anantika who create a tense situation on stage tonight. The couple who were scored very low last week by the judges feel that they deserved better marks and announce that they are walking out of the competition. The judges and other jodis are in shock and nobody knows how to react.
Will the judges be able to stop Sudeep and Anantika?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=399186968

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing
feeling sad for Shaleen and Daljit 😔
Pasha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowowog r8 newzzz yash scored full gr8 newzzz i am happy
they will celecrate farah birthday & that is htey suprise
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Feel bad for Sudeep and Anitika…!!! Poor things…they did work hard..they shouldve been one of the last four to do the "Maha Jung"………..

Yahoo2 thumbnail
LOL I thought it was true, but anyways nice it was only a gimmick, Sudeep is really a very good actor...unbelievable
honey19 thumbnail
i know.. At no point did they reveal it was a joke.. I mean hats off to anantika even she held a very serious straight face.. I thought they were actually leaving cause they were marked really unfairly last week.. But sudeep acted superbly, he is an awesome actor.. Both husband wife had me screaming oh my god! Pls don't walk out.. Pls don't walk out and it turned out to be a joke.. Ha ha.. Good prank though..
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when i saw that clip and i was shocked!!!!

it was my fav jodi on that show!!

i really feel very sad 2 both of them and yeah farah really deserves it that just qauz of her a jodi and very good performers left the show!!!
i hope she will realize her fault and give even good marks 2 others!

i would say that Suddep and his wife have take the best decision!

Hats of 2 them!
honey19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dv_freak

<FONT color=#000066>when i saw that clip and i was shocked!!!!</FONT>

<FONT color=#000066>it was my fav jodi on that show!!</FONT>

<FONT color=#000066>i really feel very sad 2 both of them and yeah farah really deserves it that just qauz of her a jodi andvery good performers left the show!!!</FONT>

<FONT color=#000066>i hope she will realize her fault and give even good marks 2 others!</FONT>

<FONT color=#000066>i would say that Suddep and his wife have take the best decision! </FONT>

<FONT color=#000066>Hats of 2 them! </FONT>

well said my friend.. The best part is that they were my fav jodi as well and now that they are out i search for their topics to add a post to.. I miss them soooo much.. They were really good and were a rocking jodi..
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ thnx to agree with me Edited by dv_freak - 15 years ago
radhika.a thumbnail
I too feel very sad bout sudeep n anantika ....... I think they worked really hard n definitely deserved to be in the final 4 ...... They are my favourite s n I really really really miss them,,,, u guys are the best