New Rules - FOLLOW THEM OR AVOID POSTING AT ALL!!

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
MILEY JAB HUM TUM FORUM RULES - FOLLOW THEM OR AVOID POSTING IN THIS SECTION!

Some of you may have realised that things on this forum are changing.. and when i mean changing..i mean they are evolving into a dramatic comparision and bashing field=| As the dev team is responsible for this forum, WE HAVE DECIDED THAT ACTION NEEDS TO BE TAKE NOW, Rather than waiting for things to sort out themselves (which is highly unlikely)

Before i even go onto the rules, here are some things which YOU need to UNDERSTAND Before evening thinking of posting on THIS Forum.

*This is Miley Jab Hum Tum. IT IS NOT DIL MIL GAYE! IT IS NOT REMIX! IT'S NOT A EKTA SHOW OR IT ISN'T A REALITY SHOW! So Quit posting information/linking your posts to any other shows!

* Sajan and Mayur have seprate fanclubs in the forum itself..SO DISCUSS THEM SEPRATLY! The reason the dev team kept the Sajan and Mayur fanclubs was that both couples don't clash in the forum. WE WISH THEIR DISCUSSION SEPRATE. So Do NOT POST topics such as .. "samrat or mayank", "nupur or gunjan", "mayur or sajan" dia or gunjan etc// NO COMPARISONS ARE ALLOWED!! There are lots of more things to discuss rather than comparing lead charecters. the creatives aren't dumb. They kept 6 charecters for a reason, So STOP comparing!

* Bashing a Development team member or indirectly being rude will get your warning level raised that very minute! so think twice before doing so.. Bashing a charecter or a forum member, the same consquences will apply. So NO BASHING..

Now when you look at that above, do you think we are asking for too much?

Guys, Honestly, do you want the forum to break up in the long term? Well i HOPE NOT! So why the hell do you go compare and bash actors? i'm sure you have some brains to realise that in your little satisfaction your hurting segments of other fans who like that charecter! and if that fan gets angry, they will start a fight and that will make matters worse!! We're like a family and this needs to stop.

Now for Rules.

IF ANY RULE IS BROKEN - YOUR WARNING LEVEL WILL BE RAISED THAT VERY MINUTE! NO PERSONAL MESSAGES WILL BE SENT. TAKE THIS AS YOUR FINAL WARNING. WE CAN'T SEND OUT 100 PMs TO EVERYONE! SO THIS IS FOR EVERY MEMEBER OF MILEY JAB HUM TUM FORUM. NO MATTER IF YOUR A NEWBIE, GROUPIE, SENIOR MEMBER, I-F DAZZLER, I-F ROCKERZ, OR EVEN APART OF THE DT!

No Advertising - Advertising is STRICTLY AGAINST the IF Code of Conduct! Adversting other forums with links to videos is considered as spam aswell as advertising the forum. If you keep posting videos with logo's of other forums, your topics will be trashed and a your warning level will be raised straight away.

Bashing - Bashing is NOT Allowed Here!! Thats For Members, and actor/charecters. Please take in mind that when you bash an actor it may hurt the fans feeling aswell as cause conflict on the Forum. Bashing Dev Team Members is STRICTLY AGAINST India-Forums.com. Personal Member bashing is not allowed. Lets all live in Peace and enjoy healthy Discussions.

Privacy - Posting Email Addresses, or Private Information about the cast or the members itself is not allowed! The Internet is a useful but dangerous place. Giving away your email addresses or personal information could be a problem for you. Also unless you have premission from the celebrity, we recommend you do not post the personal contact details in open topics!

Healthy Discussions - Sexual Content either in pictures or words is STRICTY NOT ALLOWED on India-Forums, So i expect nobody posted such content in our Forum. If any member is found doing so, Serious Consquences will take place. Please Remember that anything you post on the forums should be fit for a 13 year old to read.

Spam - Posting Comments like "TFS", "Thanks", "Thx" is considerd as spamming. Also Topics Labbled "NO COMMENTS" Should Contain NO COMMENTS. So Kindly Use the " Button" Instead. Doing Consecutive Replies is also considered as spam. Repeated Spam Comments are considered a way to increase the number of posts, and therefore if done there could be action taken against you. Also Let me Clear, That Chatting in Discussion Topics is NOT Allowed.

Chat Threads - Regular Episode Discussion & Chat Corner is made sticky. Please use that only and avoid chatting in open topics and also avoid opening single liner topics such as "dia was awesome today" instead post your views in the chat thread ONLY.

Fanclubs - Discuss Mayur and Sajan in their fanclubs ONLY! Do not post open topics for them, and like i said before bashing and comparing is NOT ALLOWED!!

The Above sections were our MAIN Concerns and if any of those ARE NOT Followed, you will be heading towards a straight increase on the warning meter!

Also PLEASE Don't think that now that you have new rules, you don't have to follow the basic guidlines. THOSE ARE IMPORTANT TOO! IF you havn't read them or want to refresh your memory, please check this out - https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1044409

- Miley Jab Hum Tum Development Team!
Edited by dramaholic - 15 years ago