IMP Guidlines to Follow - Members' READ..

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Members.😊

Here are a few Basic Rules Which Need to be Followed while posting on MJHT Forum.
For Full Verison of Rules to Keep in Mind Please Access IF Codes of Conduct

Introduce Yourself - As More & More Members are Joining MJHT Forum, Please Avoid Posting New Topics for your introduction Post e.g. "Heyy I'm New!!", "Hi".. Instead Please Post all your introductions in this post made espically for this - Introduce Yourself (Member's Slambook)

New Topics - Before Posting a New Topic, Please check the first 2-3 Pages to see if there isn't a similar topic. If you post the same topic its just repeating the same discussion and it does waste forum space as well as it counts as spam.

Appreication Threads - Please Keep all Discussions in Appreication Threads for Actors/Couple of the show relating, Please do not go off topic and start to spam/chat in the threads. Also these Appreication threads which have been created for Samrat/Gunjan, Mayank/Nupur are where ALL Disccusions relating the couples should take place, Please Avoid Making Single Liner Topics just for the couples, and instead discuss all that in the appreication threads ONLY.  
No Update Requests - Please Be Pateint for Updates. If Updates are avaiable they will be posted asap. So Please do not open topics asking for Updates, as it does hurt the updater's feelings. Please Take in Regard that If you are not assigned to do updates, then simply don't post them. Example, I spend hours writing up an written update for the show, and when i come to post it i see, some other member who is not assiged for written updates has posted it. That is not fair, it puts the orginal written/video updaters work to waste. People Who ARE allowed to Post Updates are avaiable to see in the Updates Schedule - Updates Schedule - PLEASE CHECK! 

No Advertising - Advertising is STRICTLY AGAINST the IF Code of Conduct! Adversting other forums with links to videos is considered as spam aswell as advertising the forum. If you keep posting videos with logo's of other forums, your topics will be trashed and a PM will be sent to you right away.

Bashing - Bashing is NOT Allowed Here!! Thats For Members, and actor/charecters. Please take in mind that when you bash an actor it may hurt the fans feeling aswell as cause conflict on the Forum. Bashing Dev Team Members is STRICTLY AGAINST India-Forums.com. Personal Member bashing is not allowed. Lets all live in Peace and enjoy healthy Discussions.

Privacy - Posting Email Addresses, or Private Information about the cast or the members itself is not allowed! The Internet is a useful but dangerous place. Giving away your email addresses or personal information could be a problem for you. Also unless you have premission from the celebrity, we recommend you do not post the personal contact details in open topics!

Healthy Discussions - Sexual Content either in pictures or words is STRICTY NOT ALLOWED on India-Forums, So i expect nobody posted such content in our Forum. If any member is found doing so, Serious Consquences will take place. Please Remember that anything you post on the forums should be fit for a 13 year old to read.

Picture Gallery - Please Check the Picture Gallery before posting any pictures as they may have been posted before, It wastes forum space posting the same pictures again and again. We have received complaints that there are pictures being posted in the gallery which have already been posted in a couple of pages earlier. Please check before posting any pictures to see if it hasn't been posted before.

Spam - Posting Comments like "TFS", "Thanks", "Thx" is considerd as spamming. Also Topics Labbled "NO COMMENTS" Should Contain NO COMMENTS. So Kindly Use the " Button" Instead. Doing Consecutive Replies is also considered as spam. Repeated Spam Comments are considered a way to increase the number of posts, and therefore if done there could be action taken against you. Also Let me Clear, That Chatting in Discussion Topics is NOT Allowed. There is a chat club section made so please use that for chatting.

Help - If you have any Queries Then Please use the Miley Jab Hum Tum Help Desk Thread instead of openeing topics asking for help.

Report Button - If you see anything inapproprite on the forum then please click the    button on the right hand side of each reply. Please note do not take serious matters in your own hand so click the Report button and let the dev team handle it.

Comparing Shows - This is Miley Jab Hum Tum Forum. NOT Dill Mill Gaye, Remix or any other. Each of these shows have a diffrent storyline so Please its a humble request not to post topics comparing shows/actors/charecters with one another as they hurt the feelings of fans who watch that certain Show. All Discussions taken part in the forum should related to the Show MJHT and Only the Show MJHT.

Fan Creations - Fan-Fictions, Videomixes & other creative work Must Be Clean. Please avoid adding any sexual content into your written fan fictions, as i mentioned before everything on I-F should be fit for a 13 year old to read! Also Remember to post the links to your fan fictions in the media centre for the dev team to add to the list & If you are a videomixer and have made a couple of videomixes on MJHT, Please storet them all in ONE Thread in MJHT Forum, and pass that link over to the media centre.

These are Very Basic Guidlines which i'm sure most of you should be aware of. Please follow these at all times while posting in Miley Jab Hum Tum Forum.

If anybody has any Objections/Questions/Queries. Please PM me (dramaholic)

Thanks for Reading,
IF Dev Team
Edited by dramaholic - 15 years ago