i really dont want this to be happening

smayat thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i dont want dev and radhs to split..nobody but devki and amma knows that radhs is in the veil..i fear what if dev and radh dont get together..

please give some positive responses.⭐️.i want to be wrong..

since vishaka came into the room..does sindoor bin suhagan mean that vishaka might take her place.🤢.and radh might give in..like vishaka might be like everyone thinks its her and she might go as the choti bahu...

i really want to be wrong🥱..and i want radhs to go into that house ASAP..so i will be satisfied that nothing can stop her from being choti bahu..

please do comment..what do you all think..try to prove me wrong..and say that radhs will go as the choti bahu..please..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiafmmm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nope I think its vishakha...which i hate too!!! I saw the zeetv website and it shows similar concept!!! In the about show, section

What makes a marriage? Is it taking the vows or is it observing the moral, spiritual, emotional and physical requirements of married life? These are some of the questions that have been important to Indian philosophy and Indian tradition for a long long time.

so it means he will observe married life with vishakha........sucks!!!
ohmerehumsafar6 thumbnail
vishaka  is not married she wil be living with a married man.
surin thumbnail
I think the evil Ammaji will insist that Vishaka takes over Radhika's place and the drama, rona-dhona will begin
pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Unfortunately Vishaka will go in Radhika's place... everything points in that direction. Dev probably wont accept her and eventually when she gets her hand on the money for her movie the secret will be revealed - potentially by Mrinali. I just hope its not too late and Dev doest start accepting her.
Shazi84 thumbnail
I think Evil Amma Jee is stupid how can she do that with Radhika who had already done the all customs of marriage with Dev. How can she forget who was sitting and completed the all rituals with Dev and who completed ofcoarse she should be his wife it doesn't matter its Radhika or Vanshika. But a girl who completed all rituals she is Dev's legal wife and that is Radhika not Vanshika. I am already start hating this show its sooo stupid.
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have a strong feeling that Radhika and Vishaka both will end up going to Dev's house. Dont' know why i feel that way it makes not sense. Why would Dev's family allow their new bride's sister to come along with them and why would Amma allow Radhika to go with Vish.
sehaj_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i'm pretty sure that vishaka wil marry Dev.😡 Dev and rads scenes are so good😭 

well, you could tell from all the episodes but has anyone seen the theam song? Raha is getting married and Vishaka comes in her way and stops her.

Please don't let this happen!!!!!!😔                                                                                                                        
shabdlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omgg i hopee nottttt, i hopee radika and dev will be togetherrr i dont want tht stupidd vishaka too come and take radika's place in dev's lifee, i hope dev wil know the truth soonn
burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
watever it is..from the last episode..vishaka will be goin as the bride..but how long will this last..obviously dev will see that this isnt the gal he loves..n he isnt goin to keep quiet bout it..i hopes vishaka takes the money n run away n doesnt comes back..hate her..dunno wats goin to happen to radhika tho..