14th January, 2009 Written Update

mishty1033 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

RECAP: Gurpal tricks Jatinder into signing some papers on the pretext of giving him 4 lakh rupees. Jatinder signs the papers. Gurpal tells Bauji that he has bought the land. Bauji is shocked.

Bauji is shocked and doesnt believe Gurpal. He shouts at him for talking nonsense. Gurpal tells him that his son Jatinder has done the deal. Bauji becomes really angry. He screams Jatinder's name and Jatinder comes running and laughing as usual. Bauji asks Jatinder whether he signed any papers......He looks at Gurpal who signals him to say Yes. So he says yes. Silly man. Bauji then asks him whether he read the papers before signing them. He looks again at Gurpal who signals him to say Yes. And so he says yes. Jatinder asks Bauji par aap ghussa kyu kar rahe ho...... Bauji is like I will show U why I am getting mad...... He screams Jeeta to get his arm stick...... Jatinder says Jeeta dont bring it Bauji will use Gurpal's stick. He asks Bauji again as to why is he angry. Bauji runs after him with the stick in his hand to beat Jatinder but Jatinder dogdes everytime Bauji comes near him. Simran and Jugni were also standing there and Jugni is really worried.

All the four ladies are in a room and discussing what would hapen next. Simran mentions  that I can hear  Jatinder everywhere. From the window Jatinder calls her name..... N then they meet and go all lovey dovey....... all the other ladies leave and then Jatinder gives Simran the necklace that he had bought. Bauji comes in there and takes Jatinder away... Simran is left looking at them.

Gurpal is at the dhabha and making people do work when he sees Bauji and Jatinder come in.....

BREAK

Gurpal welcomes him and asks him to cut the ribbon for the inaguration of his dhabha. Bauji tells him that I am here only to collect my own land. Jatinder on the other hand is overtly excited to believe Gurpal and says that I will do it....
Bauji scolds him but does anything go in hos brains. No...

Bauji leaves N Jatinder tells Gurpal that I will come later to drink lassi....

Bauji screams at him that you would come here to his dhabha to drik lassi...

Bauji is sitting on the sofa and everyone is standing around him. The three ladies are dissusing when Bauji interrupts them. He tells eveyone that his land is lost N that his own son Jatinder has caused the loss. He mentions that he feels very ashamed at that. Jatinder keeps laughing like a useless person until Buaji tells him to shut up and stand still. Simran thinks that Bauji has given him a very difficult punishment to stand still..

Buaji mentions further that Jatinder's punishment is this that he will have one week to get back the land in Bauji's name and that for that time he will stay in the cowshed.... Simran starts thinking about how Jatinder would behave when he would go in the tabela... N goes uncounscious......

All surround her as to thinking what to do... Manjeet says that she has fallen asleepppp...lolz.... N tells surjeet to get a pillow....

Bebe appears next to Bauji and whispers to him to get someone and sprinkle water on Simran.  He says the same to eveyone.. Just at that moment Jugni comes in and sprinkles water on Simran. She gains consiousness. But she thinks about Jatinder and the tabela and goes unconscious again.. Manjeet is like Surjeet now toh u bring the pillow ab toh soh hi gayi..... Surjeet is like haa varna iski gardan akad jayegi......n Bauji mentions that instead take her to her room so that she can rest there.

BREAK

Vicky is thinking that the tractor deal is done but he should still talk with the other tractor company and see what happens. At that moment he receives a phone call...... and its Jugni. Shez explaning to him all that has happened at home. She tells him that Bauji has given Jatinder the punishment to stay in the tabla.......lol....

Vicky is like meri padhi liki biwi Buaji ne tabela kaha hoga.... N then he expalins to her that tabela is a cowshed....

Vicky says that now Jatinder has done the mistake so he has to suffer N Jugni is like noo this has happened bcuz of me  so...... I will do it right....

Shez in Sirans room n Simran is gaining consciousness So Jugni tells Vicky that Simran is gaining consciouness so I will hang up now....... N then she hides the phne under the pillow.

SImran starts crying ..... that what wil happen now..  Manjeet N Surjeet come in... they tell her that we have thought of something... we will give these agarbattis to the cows so that they smell...... and we will also give JAtinder this mosquito repellent..... Sirman tells them that U all are very good..... Simran asks Jugni that did something like this happen at your mama's hhouse.....

N Jugni says Yes

PRECAP: Maninder and Balwinder are discussing something