First Couple to Get Eliminated

poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

The First Couple To Be Eliminated From The Star One show Is None Other Than "Mansi & Rohit Roy".......

Eventhough Every Body Thought THwe Couple To Be Eliminated Would Be "Neeru Bajwa & Amit Sadh" As Their Performance Was Not That Good, Also They Were The One To Score The Least marks From The Judges, But destiny has Its Own Plans....People Have Voted "Mansi & Rohit" Out Of "Nach Baliye"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditiyuvi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
how do u know about it.they said that they will announce on thursday.is that not?
cutelovelygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluey

how do u know about it.they said that they will announce on thursday.is that not?

Dear it has come in the Mid-Day I was abt to post it

poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutelovelygirl

Dear it has come in the Mid-Day I was abt to post it

Not only Mid-day has published it , but industry insiders belonging to Star One have confirmed it
cutelovelygirl thumbnail
the article is ::

Rohit and Mansi our of Nach Baliye

The first Jodi to be voted out of Star One's dance show , NB, is made up of Rohit Roy & mansi joshi roy , a source informed us.. the couple will be elimainated in Thursday's episode..
"it came in a huge surprise to everyone workin on NB. We expected Amit Sadh and Neeru Bajwa to be voted out, as they rec'd the lowest scores from the judges", says the sources..
Here's saluting their sportin spitri, especially Mansi's , who we know spent hours rehearsin and makin sure she gave the rest a tough competition..
Both acotrs were unavailable for comment
anjali.nair thumbnail
😭 😭 😭 i like the pair. i think this show too is going to have some unexpected turns like FG.
pmahesh thumbnail
how long was the voting open??
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
in my opinion tehy were the weakest that day..so its a fair decision.
Angelic_J thumbnail
Hey no fair Shilps and Apu shud have been voted out 😛
greatmaratha thumbnail
JK!! I agree Apu and Shilpa ought to have been voted out (thats speaking from my heart) but unfortuanately, they were not as bad as Amit Neeru or Rohit Mansi... my mind wins over heart this time 😭