Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ya but yaar, how can ambika/vasu angle prevent a honeymoon, honeymoon can only be canceled for a emergency na!!
jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gagan@ once again the link to the ragvir movie episode, i can't copy or click!!! also, is it to the media center page 15? coz that's where i am doing all the updates now!
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

HELLOOOOOOOOOO.................CONGRATS TO ALL JANNATIANS ON THE NEW JANNAT !!!!......

yaar main toh Ranvir ke tarah late-latif ban gaayi.....hehehehehe.....😆

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jiya, they said the honeymoon might be canceled.

Plus I think when all the truth comes out, it will cause arguments. I'm sure Indrajit is going to be really upset and mad at Vasu and with all this emotional stuff going on at home, how can the couple just leave? I'm sure that they will want to stay and help their family and try to fix the problems.
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jiya25

I think the twist has everyone worried. I really don't think the vasu-ambika angle is what RS was talking about. I am sure its something bigger and more sinister. An accident i am sure, with either Ranveer, alekh or ragini, and I have a feeling it will weigh down on the marriage, not stop it but not make it the happy cheery affair we all are hoping and praying for........

Just please god, don't let it be something that comes between RagVir happiness or the bond between the foursome. other external factors everyone can handle!!

exactly jiya...RS said...with the twist they might not even go for the honeymoon..so it cant be the vasu-ambika thing..it has to something bigger than that
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah gagan..i know 6 jannats already.. we all talk too much 😆

chalo u better number the jannat this time..lol 😆 thanks for adding the links to the previous ones...good work! 😳

n new members...umm yeah few joined... i cant remember the names.. yeah i guess Eva is one.. n Rajeev ki heer... those r the only  2 names i remember! 😳 so u can add them on the front page....
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
guys this suspense is slow poison which is killing all.
omg yeh weekend pata nahi kya hoga

i hope sbs show something as they r doing these weekend show manythings which going 2 happen in the cuming episodes
this time i will not mind at all on that atleast kuch toh suspense kam hoga
Princess_2908 thumbnail
I somehow now seem to agree with Jiya...Coz the article also said all can't be good for Ragini...Well,what could be that which would make Raginiz life maiserable??????Is it this Vasuz change of behaviour or something else?????

Ufffff...Boht confusion hain....:S
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: loving_bird

guys this suspense is slow poison which is killing all.

omg yeh weekend pata nahi kya hoga

i hope sbs show something as they r doing these weekend show manythings which going 2 happen in the cuming episodes
this time i will not mind at all on that atleast kuch toh suspense kam hoga

haan tanvi..i hope sbs mein bataadeyy yehi Vasu/Ambika twist hai jiski waja se Ranvir decided not to go Honeymoon jab tak ghr mein sub kuch sahi na hojaaaye i hope i hopeeeeeeeeeeee..n RJ said u never know kuch bhi hosakta haii.he dint said completely ke the couple is not goin on Honemoon
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whatever the twist is i hope none of then get into any accident or incur any injury of any sort....please.....ragvir have suffered to much already .......let them at least get married in peace without any extraneous tensions surrounding them........