ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Shekhar Suman gifts Adhyayan a BMW on his birthday on 13 January, 2009.

Adhyayan Suman is pleasantly surprised

Adhyayan cuts his cake

He feeds some to his dad

Adhyayan and his mom have some cake

Cake to his dad

The cake's yummy

The parents kiss their son

Adhyayan plants a kiss on mommy's cheek

Happy Family of Three

Adhyayan wants to try out his new car

My brand new car

Adhyayan and his dad in the BMW

With his parents, by the BMW
Edited by Lubnavaishali - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar78655 thumbnail
😃The car name is BMW 7 Series Sedan😃
 Link http://www.starboxoffice.com/gallery/adhyayan_suman_bday.asp?img_no=14&name=adhyayan_suman_bday
ar78655 thumbnail
Adhyayan's 21st birthday gift: BMW 7 Series

Adhayan turns 21 today  (13 January,2009) and Raaz - The Mystery Continues is yet to release but Papa Shekhar Suman is so happy with son Adhyayan that he brought in his birthday by gifting him a BMW 7 Series. The car costs Rs. 1.10 crore only.

"I surprised Adhyayan in a very wicked way. Adhyayan is very passionate about cars. So he told me he wanted a BMW for his birthday and I told him that I didn't have the money to afford such an expensive car. So he was unhappy and upset with me. Then at midnight I called him down to the building compound with the excuse that some media people had come to wish him and celebrate his birthday. Then he figured that I had actually bought the car for him," says Shekhar Suman.

Meanwhile son Adhyayan cannot contain his excitement. "That (BMW) is what you get if you are the only child. I love my parents very much," says Adhyayan who has been pampered immensely by his parents. He adds, "Actually it was my pa's idea and he always gives me surprise gifts on my birthday. I am more than happy to get the BMW. It was my dream car and my father knows that because I have been telling him about it since a long time."

That is not all. An eyewitness who was present says Kangana was the first person Adhyayan shared the news with. "The moment Adhyayan got the car, he called up Kangana to say that his father gifted him the BMW he had been wanting. Their love story is attaining new heights these days. Kangana was at his place in the evening and she left pretty late, just before the media arrived. After he got the car, he was continuously talking on the phone and he put down the phone only when his parents pressurized him to pose for pictures with them," says our source

Well, he has doting parents, an amazing car and an amazing woman. What more could Adhyayan ask for!

Linkhttp://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/January/News_20090113_107
ar78655 thumbnail
Shekhar gifts a BMW to son

It's great to have fathers who are loaded and even better if they are as generous as Shekhar Suman. When son Adhyayan celebrated his latest birthday dad Suman gift-wrapped nothing less than a BMW – 7 series and handed over the keys to an elated son. Adhyayan was pleasantly surprised as he hadn't a clue that his father was planning to gift him a BMW. The father terms it as 'Raaz surprise'.

Adhyayan was heard saying, "I am very happy and couldn't have asked for a better gift."

When asked if he would like to go with girlfriend Kangana Ranaut for a long drive in his new car? Adhyayan said, "This is only when my mother and father will accompany me."

Apparently Kangana was missing when the media covered the event. Adhyayan informed, "Kangana was there with us for sometime but she had to leave for her shoot."

When egged about the relationship, Adyayan said, "As of now both of us are concentrating on our respective careers and marriage will have to wait."

"I am proud of my son as I truly appreciate the way he is handling his career. As far as personal life and marriage is concerned its still time. But we will be happy with our son's choice as that would simply mean his happiness."

We can't wait to know what Adhyayan's return gift to dad will be!

That's nice. Is he the one dating Kangana?
ar78655 thumbnail
Dues drama

Shekhar Suman has an outstanding due of Rs 8.64 lakh towards his building society

Shekhar Suman might have happily gifted son Adhyayan an expensive BMW on his birthday, but we're sure his neighbours aren't too happy.

The residents of Oberoi Sky Gardens in Lokhandwala, where Shekhar owns three apartments, have raised their voice against Shekhar saying he owes huge sums of money to the society.

Shekhar has not yet paid his maintenance dues that amount to a whopping Rs 8.64 lakh.

Adhyayan Suman with Shekhar Suman by his BMW

The society has made matters public by putting up a notice on their display board reminding the Suman family to pay pending dues for the past eight months.

The society had been taking matters lightly till last week, but when they got to know about Shekhar's BMW gift to Adhyayan, they promptly issued him a notice.

Questions PT Kasare, the society's manager, "If he can afford such a costly car, why can't he pay the maintenance charges of Rs 8.64 lakh?"

Shekhar however dismisses the notice simply as a case of jealousy and terms the act as 'childish'.

He claims, "I know who all from my society have issues with me, but I won't name them. Besides, I can be called a default member only of I take a loan and refuse to pay the EMIs.

But this is not a loan, it's just a society payment that's got delayed because we misplaced some bills."

He adds, "I don't think the society should have any issues with me as long as I am ready to pay the late fee. I will clear all the dues in a couple of days."