Jan 12th Update - Soni leaves Jeet

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

After much pondering, Soni takes Mahi's hand much to Jeet's grief. He stops her and tells her that she can't leave him. Soni tells him that what Mahi is saying was true and that as her husband, he couldnt save her even once from his family and their ill-treatment towards her. She tells him that she can't handle it anymore and has to leave. Jeet tries to convince her that he will help her through all difficulties but Soni says that till today, he hasn't done anything to save her from all the embaressment she has had to face. Jeet convinces her that he loves her a lot but Soni tells him that if he really loves her, he would not ask her to come back and live with all these difficulties that she has to face from his family. Soni tells him that she doesnt love him but thinks to herself that she did this all so that Jeet can live a normal life not caught up in looking after her. She and Mahi leave from there and Jeet falls to the ground, heartbroken.

Soni and Jeet sit in their respective rooms crying and remembering each other. Durga guiltily watches Jeet in such a forlorn state when Buaji comes and tells her to sweeten her mouth as Soni has finally left the house.

Jeet tries to convince himself that Soni is still with him but breaks down in tears when reality finally hits him hard. He vows to bring her back to the house and to him. Buaji sees him leaving the house and calls Durga.

Mahi tries to comfort Soni and tells her that she is always there for her. She tries to get Soni to eat but Soni gives no response and sits still, deep in thought. The doorbell suddenly rings and Jeet bursts into the house calling out for Soni. Soni gets up in shock.

Precap: Cherry reminds Durga of their deal and tells her only 50% of it has been done as Soni has left the house but she has not been brought back in .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i hope jeet and soni are back together soon and jeet realizes everythjigj durga has done
shabdlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omgg i hopeee soni wontt dieee, i feel soo badd forrr jeet he has to enduree sooo muchhhh, but i hope soni is okkk
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh goshh.. this cherry track is making me go nuts. but i'm glad soni has left in a good manner; meaning she has gone with mahi and not runaway forgetting she has other family. atleast now mahi is there to take care of her.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

finally soni is out but dont know if she goes back if jeet is able to convience her
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Someone please tell me how on earth they can bring back Cherry who had Veer murdered into their house.  There's forgiveness, but this is way too much!!!!
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update!!
I hop they get back together again
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.....