~*You Leave Me Breathless..*~ RM Scene

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

My heart goes out to all RM fans :( I think both RM & their fans deserve so much more, but unfortunately they never got what they deserved. I sincerely felt that today's episode should have been dedicated to RM, and Mayank deserves a better goodbye. That's why I wrote this little RM scene, It's depicting how I think the exit should have been. This is for all RM fans!

~*You Leave Me Breathless..*~

Rahul looked into Muskaan's eyes, and saw the underlying pain. She wasn't allowing the pain in her heart, to be visible through her eyes, because she knew that if there was one thing in the world that could weaken Rahul, it was her tears, and she didn't want him to be weak. She loved him....and she knew that. His memory would always be etched in her heart, embedded in it like a diamond.

She looked up at him, and saw that he was staring at her with pure love in his eyes. Her heart melted at his sight and she wanted to bury herself in his arms and stay there forever....but she controlled her tears that were threatening to roll down....for him. She wanted to be his strength, and not his weakness.

"Why are you staring at me Rahul?" asked Muskaan, in a weak voice. "Muskaan, I just feel like staring at you today, I want to take your essence with me, I want your face to be in my eyes when I leave"
Rahul said, as he kissed her hands, pouring out all his emotions.

Muskaan stared at him, tears stinged her eyes again, and it took all her willpower to stop them from flowing down her cheeks.

They danced together for a long time, unaware of all the people around them, Muskaan gently placed her head on his shoulder as he encircled her in his arms. They swayed gently to the music, wanting to be like this forever.

After what seemed like an eternity, Rahul broke away from the hug, and cupped Muskaan's face between his palms and said, "Before leaving, I have a surprise for you..."
Confusion crept upto to Muskaan's face, "But Rahul, What-"
"Shhhhh...." He placed a finger on her lips, "I need to do this before I leave Muskaan....just wait here" He said, as he gently let go of Muskaan and walked towards the DJ.

He told the DJ to stop playing the music, and asked for a mike. He had arranged for a guitar for this day, so he went upto the stage, and spoke into the mike, "Can I have everyone's attention?" Everybody stopped talking and turned towards Rahul as he stood on the stage with a guitar and a mike.

"Today, I want to tell you all something....Since It is New Year's eve, I think it is the right time to say what I need to....but before that, I would like to dedicate a song to..." He turned towards Muskaan, who was staring intently at him, " a special someone.....whom I love more than anything else..."

He started playing his guitar, and sang with a soft melodious voice...

If our love was a fairy tale
I would charge in and rescue you
On a yacht baby we would sail
To an island where we'd say I do

And if we had babies they would look like you
It'd be so beautiful if that came true
You don't even know how very special you are

You leave me breathless
You're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you're leaving me
Breathless

And if our love was a story book
We would meet on the very first page
The last chapter would be about
How I'm thankful for the life we've made

And if we had babies they would have your eyes
I would fall deeper watching you give life
You don't even know how very special you are

You leave me breathless
You leave me breathless

You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me
You're like an angel
The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me
You're something special
I only hope that I'll one day deserve what you've given me
But all I can do is try
Every day of my life

You leave me breathless
You leave me breathless
Breathless

You leave me breathless
You leave me breathless
Breathless

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDHqPdybUOA[/YOUTUBE]

Song By Shayne Ward

He softly ended the song, with his eyes boring into Muskaan's. The entire hall erupted into a round of applause, while Rahul's eyes were fixed on Muskaan. Muskaan could no longer control her tears, as they flowed freely down her cheeks. Rahul raised the mike again, "Friends, This song was dedicated to a special someone.....and that special someone is...Muskaan"

Everyone including,Ridhima, Atul, Anjali, Keerti, Shubhankar, Nikita, Abhimanyu stared at Muskaan with their mouths open. Never in the world did they expect Rahul to fall for Muskaan. Rahul continued, "Muskaan, I want to tell the whole world today that I....I love you...and you mean the world to me..."

Muskaan couldn't control herslef, and ran towards Rahul. Rahul opened his arms as she ran into them. She held onto to him as if he would go away if she let go...She sobbed violently as all the pent up feelings came out. She broke away from the hug and gently kissed Rahul's forhead, "I love you too Rahul, and I always have..." Rahul smiled through his tears and hugged her again.

The Hall once again erupted into an even louder applause as the reality sunk in. tears formed in everyone's eyes as they saw two soulmates finally coming together......

~~~~~~~~~

I hope I did justice to RM. I don't generally write RM scenes/stories, so I hope I haven't let anyone down. Once again I would like to say to all RM fans that I completely sympathise with you, and I hope that we will get to see RM once again on screen.

Love
Liz

Edited by liza93 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
wow Liz awesome honey
i 'm just loving your writing more and more
the choice of words
the feelings and the lovely story
just beautiful
great work sweety
keep giving us more of these
and yes do feel sorry for all RM fans
i guess all good things have to come to an end

and glad u wrote this to make us feel betta somehow

love
Hina
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinanaziri

wow Liz awesome honey

i 'm just loving your writing more and more
the choice of words
the feelings and the lovely story
just beautiful
great work sweety
keep giving us more of these
and yes do feel sorry for all RM fans
i guess all good things have to come to an end

and glad u wrote this to make us feel betta somehow

love
Hina

Thanks Hina Di.....Am glad u r liking my work :)

Love
Liz😳
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww, how happy would we all have been if Rahul's exist was this sweet!!!
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW! You know, as devastated as i was for the 3 minute goodbye they gave to Rahul and spent the whole 3 day long party on A-R, I'm so glad that you did this... I have no words. It was beautiful. Nice song. Very sweet. You did do justice  to R-M and to all of us hard-core R-Mians. Thank you so much!

komz
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lizi sweetie...that was a very very good one... liked it so much... its so justified for the sweet couple...
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

aww, how happy would we all have been if Rahul's exist was this sweet!!!

I wish it was :) Thanks for commenting hun 😳
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
nice one liz really it was a well deserved RM moment....how lovely it wud hav been had the ending been like dis
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshiYuvi4life

WOW! You know, as devastated as i was for the 3 minute goodbye they gave to Rahul and spent the whole 3 day long party on A-R, I'm so glad that you did this... I have no words. It was beautiful. Nice song. Very sweet. You did do justice  to R-M and to all of us hard-core R-Mians. Thank you so much!

komz

Thanks hun:) I'm glad it could make you feel better😳