Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I am hoping like hell that he comes back to DMG!Strange,I find it really Strange no TB article no nothing,dam it gives me more reason to belive he is just on a break.Thats what my heart sez but then my head is like nope hez gone!

0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luv_dmg_armaan

Btw omg I forgot to tell you that I met Hrithik lol go back a few pages and read the incident it was last year lol lol since we were talking about it,thought I would mention it!

Yeah I saw it !!!

I am SOOOOOOO jealous !!!

Lolz...and the incident with your sister !!! ROFL !!!

Hrithik is SKINNY ? No kidding...
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail

I am hoping like hell that he comes back to DMG!Strange,I find it really Strange no TB article no nothing,dam it gives me more reason to belive he is just on a break.Thats what my heart sez but then my head is like nope hez gone!

* sigh *...Yeah I wish sum1 confirmes it!!
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Yepp Hrithik is really skinny! and like really pale too which I found a bit odd,lol I actually also saw Zaheer Khan!
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-luv-Mayank

* sigh *...Yeah I wish sum1 confirmes it!!

Yeah I really wish that happens 2
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Lol btw needed your help a little..For my bachelor and hens night there is a game that they will play,and needed help in determing the questions and answers!
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail

Lol btw needed your help a little..For my bachelor and hens night there is a game that they will play,and needed help in determing the questions and answers!

Lolz.....I guess they ask question on how they fell in love and stuff like tht....
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
and I updated my FF...
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Awesome go read rite now...Btw u got my PM??lol do u get the game??Hehe apparently it was played at my cuzins Hen's lol and it was a real test!
0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail

Awesome go read rite now...Btw u got my PM??lol do u get the game??Hehe apparently it was played at my cuzins Hen's lol and it was a real test!

Hmmm....Let me think....